Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Hey there everybody!!  Long time no see!   Tori just gets better all the time.   It's amazing how she bounces back right after childbirth both times now......just amazing!   She's been in the V.S. catalog and designed a couple suits for them, as I understand it, but never in the Show.  I know she has gone on calls for it but wasn't chosen and I was really quite flabbergasted.   I think her body in a swim suit is absolutely bangin'!  Who else has those legs, too??  She could wear a great push up bra like the other girls do.  Why not?   The only thing is, I personally, can't really identify just exactly what V.S. is looking for anymore.   I sure don't understand the direction of Sports Illustrated anymore.  But, that's why they do what they do (whatever it is) and I do what I do.   :whistle:   It's great to see all her Free People shots.   I love their line anyway but she does it up mighty fine......

I wish I had some pics to add but I really am just here to say "hey" and to check out Tori.....:thumbsup:  Still love her to bits!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sanja! Thank yooooooooooo for posting these pics of Tori and her cute, cute peanuts  ! :smile:

The Summer Solstice, or the longest day of the year, has already gone by, and the days are already getting shorter in the northern hemisphere!:mellow:

Thanks to you, the fearless leader of Tori Nation:grouphug: has returned to grace BZ pages and radiate more sunshine 24/7, whenever someone looks at Tori's BZ pages and sees her perfect Chiclet smile. She and Danny, as I have said, have been so gracious to share pics and vids of their lives on Insta.

Your post shows, that Tori's aloha spirit and healthy approach to life have not changed since she became the youngest Guess? girl a . . . decade ago or so! Whoa!. Tori can still go from adorable to striking and sexy from one pic to the next. :kiss:  Hopefully, because of your post, Tori's fans will be on the look out for more of her recent work and return to her BZ pages.:woohoo: And maybe, Babylola, who created such an amazing FB fansite for her will be back at that, too.:biggrin: Thanks, again! :wub6yh2cm::smile::heart:

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...