Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

found this goregous shots of tori by the photographer Troy Plota! (looking for some more ;) )

babylola, thanks for the pics of Tori's work for Izod! :heart:

You really are looking so hard, and it has paid off for Tori Nation! :fun:

Your digging up these pics shows that Tori has been an amazing model right from the beginning! :blush:

There is at least one more Izod that I can remember off hand (below); it looks like Town and Country Tori with her patrician sister at the family's country estate. Where's the Range Rover? ;) :heart:

Tori looks so natural in each of the different settings! :kiss:

Thanks to you and all of Tori Nation for bringing Tori's BZ pages to 120 pretty quickly since we reached 119! :fun::wave:

Got Preppy Plaid, Pink, Argyle. . . and Sailboat. . .

post-9036-1327281456_thumb.jpg

"Sis, I love you! I love this view of our ancestral farm land. That was a nice walk with the Labs! Let's check on the horses. It is really such a nice break going from our townhouse to our country house each weekend!"

found this goregous shots of tori by the photographer Troy Plota! (looking for some more ;) )

Thanks the pics Lola ;)

Bigger:

post-9036-0-1446436165-20252_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436165-24125_thumb.jpg

Thanks, el jefe! :heart:

Thanks, again, babylola, for these pics that el jefe blew up so big! :heart:

The sweeping cloudscape and landscape are so beautiful, but Tori steals nature's show in the foreground thanks to her natural-born killer beauty. :blush:

Just when I was about delete my daily Gorsuch email without opening it today, this stylish slopes sistah showed up. :)

I guess Gorsuch can't quite let go of her, and neither can I! :wave: :p :wub:

Gorsuch:

post-9036-1327344730_thumb.jpg

A couple of these have not been posted before, I don't think :whistle: By the way, her socks look so cozy this a.m. Baby, it's cold outside!! :laugh:

tori_andamasha_hat.jpg

tori_andamasha2hat.jpg

tori_cmama.jpg

All the good posts, great posts, lately!!! Yippee!!! Thanx to all! :hug:

Oh, SnL, you have done it again! :kiss:

I know back East, it is colder than out West ;)!

As I know from just returning from the Northern Midwest, it is generally colder there! :laugh:

I think those socks are made of Ragg wool. :p

Yes, two g's. Ragg wool was probably made popular in the 80s (when Preppy Handbook brought prep to national attention) by the oh-so-popular purveyor of prep, LL (Leon Leonwood) Bean. :whistle:

LL Bean is located in Freeport, Maine or as Mainers call it "Down East" where they need warm woolens, warmer than in . . . ;)!

The are cozy indeed, and, as I recall, Tori may have worn LL Bean's Original Hunting Boot in her GQ editorial; so we'll consider her an honorary prep despite hailing from Hawaii! :p

More important, in your post, I have found a new Tori part to adore, and it has been in plain view for much of her career: her rib! :blush:

I think a more humane human could be created from Tori's rib! ;)

Tori's ribs sure look as strong as the rest of her, and encased by her velvety skin, they will protect her big heart! :wub:

Thanks for the new pics to complement the refreshed ones and keep your fingers and toes warm! :wave:

Bobbi Brown

Rose gold collection

fdsx9v.jpg

bobbibrown

Bobbi Brown

Rose gold collection bigger

I1327410328167514_1.jpg

makeup4all.com

Wowee, tekka, this is so up close and personal! :heart:

Tori's skin looks as smooth as a baby's bottom. :wub:

I am glad someone decided to showcase her healthy skin. :)

If Tori wanted one, I have always hoped she would one day get a cosmetics contract thanks to her porelessness! ;)

Thanks for visiting Tori Nation! :kiss:

Come back anytime! :wave:

Bobbi Brown!! Very cool!!! Thanx for the pics :flower: and thanx to El Jefe for the HQ work and thanx to babylola for her postings and thanx to Lancelot for his musings and thanx to just everybody!!!!

Wish I had these in HQ (El Jefe??? :whistle: )

FOAM MAGAZINE

Photos / Sasha Eisenman

Styling / Lara Backmender

Model / Tori Praver

Make Up / Kiki Bennett

Hair / Hinako Nishiguchi

Props / Justin Allen

Styling Assistant / Lauren Bensky

post-8834-1327603383_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1327603401_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1327603420_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1327603442_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1327603461_thumb.jpg

Bobbi Brown!! Very cool!!! Thanx for the pics :flower: and thanx to El Jefe for the HQ work and thanx to babylola for her postings and thanx to Lancelot for his musings and thanx to just everybody!!!!

Wish I had these in HQ (El Jefe??? :whistle: )

FOAM MAGAZINE

Photos / Sasha Eisenman

Styling / Lara Backmender

Model / Tori Praver

Make Up / Kiki Bennett

Hair / Hinako Nishiguchi

Props / Justin Allen

Styling Assistant / Lauren Bensky

Wow! SnL, you have outdone yerself with this post, and el jefe's mastery of HQing has made Tori larger than life. :wub: :p

This shoot is especially fun and interesting not just because of the clothes, props, and setting but because Tori looks so different in each. :blush:

Although I say it ad nauseum, Tori has so many looks, and in one, neat, and small group of pics, Tori Nation gets quite a range of them!

Tori's Hair: Hair down, hair in a pony tail (gawd, that is cute), hair in Faye Dunawayesque purple head band. . . :heart:

Tori's Tresses, as we all know, should be used in ads for all hair-care products worldwide. Never a bad hair day for Tori even if she slept with it wet and in a swim cap! :)

I especially love the one in which she is holding onto the geodesic dome sections because it reminds me of a young look that Tori has shown every once in a while since 2005. :kiss::wave:

el jefe & sweetandlow, thanks again for bringing gorgeous pictures and sharing them will all Tori Nation members :blush:

I love the poses of Tori in the photos, especially these two:

10615346_3011480.jpg10615347_5083782.jpg

Love the fact that in every pic the face expressions of tori are different... :heart: thanks again for sharing - :heart: -

Babylola,

I see you went to the Tori Nation Cuteness Office today, and you were pretty productive posting both "still" and "moving" Tori pics! :heart::blush:

As you know, Tori can make herself look natural in whichever setting she is posing. :)

The back of the pick-up truck is soooo adorable. :blush::heart:

Thanks for bringing these images of Tori back to the forefront of the collective mind of Tori Nation! :grouphug:

I hope you and the rest of Tori Nation had a great weekend and have a non-manic Monday. :wave: