Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

I'd also like to point you to this website I've been working on. It's not complete yet and I really don't know the timetable for when it will be finished either. But it's up and it's out there. So check it out.

http://www.herestotori.com

great job with the website! i particularly liked the still you chose for the video's section. also, thanks for finishing up the other pics. the double paged photo in white was really hard. i worked on it for two days trying to match up the pieces in the "zoomed 100%" mode to the point my eyes were bulging and i had to give it a rest.

The website is beyond incredible! :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :ddr: :ddr: :woot: :woot: It is SO amazing! I do not think anyone else has such a perfect site! It will be better than her Ford site, I predict. How could they top it? :idk: :idk: I hope you get paragraph after paragraph of praise and thanks for it. Maybe you deserve a Medal of Something or Other, too! :hug: :yes: If you don't get people rushing to your doorstep to make websites, I will be one surprised person! I just LOVE how it turned out and I know how many hours you have put into it. It's just amazing! :clap: :clap: :flower: :flower:

great job with the website! i particularly liked the still you chose for the video's section. also, thanks for finishing up the other pics. the double paged photo in white was really hard. i worked on it for two days trying to match up the pieces in the "zoomed 100%" mode to the point my eyes were bulging and i had to give it a rest.
Thanks for the compliments. Did you use Photoshop? I did. My method was to take all the screencaps and paste them in. To make sure things overlapped just right, I set the transparency of the top layer to "difference" and the layer below it to normal. So when the two intersecting sections were perfectly matched, the area became black. So you can try that in the future. :)
The website is beyond incredible! It is SO amazing! I do not think anyone else has such a perfect site! It will be better than her Ford site, I predict. How could they top it? I hope you get paragraph after paragraph of praise and thanks for it. Maybe you deserve a Medal of Something or Other, too! If you don't get people rushing to your doorstep to make websites, I will be one surprised person! I just LOVE how it turned out and I know how many hours you have put into it. It's just amazing!
Thanks Izzie. It's been a while since I won a medal for something. I think I got the Math Award in high school and that was a medai. But I could always do with a Medal of Something or Other :rofl:

I made a thread especially to tell everyone about the website for Tori that Steve made and someone deleted it! What is going on? There are such topics as the entire VS Fashion Show, all the Fashion shows from all over the place, who is having sex, who is having it where and who has implants, and very, very all over the map topics and I can't post that there is a new fansite? Besides that, no one even told me they were going to delete it and WHY. Other fashion forums are talked about all the time. So, you can't talk about a fansite? Other fansites are talked about. One person got a reply from his fave model off another forum and he had it in his signature forever, a direct reference and the entire quote!

I'd really like to know what is going on and I, personally, think it must be that someone doesn't want this promoted for their own reasons. It's not like it was a sub-forum or anything. It was a topic!!! The topic wasn't even merged into Tori's forum!

I wuz robbed! :angry: :angry:

Thanks for the compliments. Did you use Photoshop? I did. My method was to take all the screencaps and paste them in. To make sure things overlapped just right, I set the transparency of the top layer to "difference" and the layer below it to normal. So when the two intersecting sections were perfectly matched, the area became black. So you can try that in the future. :)

i use jasc paint shop. my sister does graphic design professionally and gave me a copy of photoshop but i'd already become at home in jasc. i took the various caps then pasted them all into one large document and played "put the puzzle together so the seams line up". i'll have to try the method you suggested, might make it go a bit faster. i just worked my way from top to bottom with two pieces at a time until i couldn't see a seam.

She's definitely hot...wow...what a pretty face. The body doesn't look borderline emaciated either, which is great! Great muscle tone, slenderness, and proportions.

You can say that again! :drool: and again and again and etc., etc., :laugh:

The new site looks awesome; great job! I am glad Tori is getting some recognition!

You are right about that tobyniki! We've been waiting a long time, haven't we? We are true blue fans! ;)

And, tobyniki, VOTE this month in the BZ Top 10 (monthly edition), please? Por favor? :yes: Thank you! :wave:

And, this message isn't just for tobyniki, (cough, choke, hint)