Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

thanks for zeki!

yes,all the models that zeki works with are become risining stars(i firstly saw adriana,alessandra and karolina-and now tori :wave: - in zeki catalogs).we're so lucky in Turkey that we will see Tori in all billboadrs.YAY!! :clap:

(exp:zeki is a turkish company)

You are lucky, very lucky to see all those billboards. She's sooo gorgeous! She will be one of the BIG, HUGELY popular models in not too much time. Mark my words! :ddr: :ddr:

If anyone is interested: Wireimage.com has six videos of Tori being interviewed at the Sport Illustrated event earlier this year. My friend and I tried for about three days to rip them from the site to post here but we weren't able to do it. However, you can go there and watch the videos at least.

Very, very cool, tobyniki!!! :clap: Do we have any "rippers" here? I know we do....hint, cough, clears throat, etc.

And, tobyniki, you didn't vote last month ( said I'd be spying on you :laugh: :laugh: so get your tail on over to Official BZ Top 10 (monthly edition) and cast that vote. It's under General Babe Discussion>babe polls. If you want, you can do it soon so you don't forget. :whistle: Okay? :yes: :yes: You know the higher on your list the more votes she gets. I'm not pushing, I'm just sayin............ (Not pushing MUCH :rofl: ) Drag your friend along with you. :whistle: :yes:

And, everyone else DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!

If anyone is interested: Wireimage.com has six videos of Tori being interviewed at the Sport Illustrated event earlier this year. My friend and I tried for about three days to rip them from the site to post here but we weren't able to do it. However, you can go there and watch the videos at least.

Very, very cool, tobyniki!!! :clap: Do we have any "rippers" here? I know we do....hint, cough, clears throat, etc.

Are you talking to me? I don't have the time tonight, but I will apply my, um, skills to the endeavor and if I can't figure it out then I'll need to recruit my nerdier friends. This must be done.

A Tori set I made from her Nicole Miller ad campaigns...

toriavi01bs4.pngtorisig02xf8.png

I'll change the name if you want to use it. :flower:

Oh, Jess, that set is soooo good! I'd love to have it! That is if darkthrone or tobyniki, who NEED a set so more people can see Tori :D don't want it. Hint! Hint! from the mother hen over here. :rofl: ;)

I found another picture of her in that white dress that I love so much but in another pose on the 2pm Model Management site. I guess I can print it and scan it and send it to you. I sure can't cap it from the site. You will love it. :heart: :heart:

Are you talking to me? I don't have the time tonight, but I will apply my, um, skills to the endeavor and if I can't figure it out then I'll need to recruit my nerdier friends. This must be done.

:rofl: Did you mean to say "nerd" or actually "nerd-ier? :rofl: I still want that pic off the LeTarte site or maybe it's on one of their retailers sites. Nobody took me up on my hint on that one. But, that's cool. :whistle:

Oh, Jess, that set is soooo good! I'd love to have it! That is if darkthrone or tobyniki, who NEED a set so more people can see Tori :D don't want it. Hint! Hint! from the mother hen over here. :rofl: ;)

I found another picture of her in that white dress that I love so much but in another pose on the 2pm Model Management site. I guess I can print it and scan it and send it to you. I sure can't cap it from the site. You will love it. :heart: :heart:

:laugh: Alright, dibs goes to the highest bidder. :shifty: Going once, going twice...:p

Oooh yay! Can't wait to see the picture! :D

fixed! :laugh:

:ddr: :ddr: Great choice, darkthrone! You did good! :ddr:

:laugh: Alright, dibs goes to the highest bidder. :shifty: Going once, going twice...:p

Oooh yay! Can't wait to see the picture! :D

I printed the picture and then scanned it and it came out all weird and spotty and :yuckky: :yuckky: Need someone to go there and get it the right way by capping it, I guess. :blush: :blush:

Darkthrone came through and got a set and tobyniki is being quiet :ninja: :laugh: so may I have it, Jess? :yes:

I printed the picture and then scanned it and it came out all weird and spotty and :yuckky: :yuckky: Need someone to go there and get it the right way by capping it, I guess. :blush: :blush:

Darkthrone came through and got a set and tobyniki is being quiet :ninja: :laugh: so may I have it, Jess? :yes:

toriavi01bs4.pngtorisigsweetandlowbu5.png

And bids go to Izzie, here you go, hun! :flower: :p Hmmm, I'll see if I can find that picture you're talking about. :)

Was it this one?

post-5926-1184284743_thumb.jpg

First, doesn't my new set look :drool: :drool: Yes, it does! Thanx so much!

No, the picture is her in a white dress sitting on the floor. There are actually two of them but the one I'm talking about that I want is the one where she is on the left side of the room. Maybe it is the other one just reverted or something, how would I know? I'm lame, remember? :cry:

Izzie, if I post in here can i have a pony ?!!! :bounce:

You only want a pony? :blink: Wow! I was prepared to buy you much more than that. I'm getting off easy. :laugh: :laugh:

I want a puppy, a kitten, a pony, a KBIII and an AntoniaDeWhatever.... PLEASE.......!!!!

First, doesn't my new set look :drool: :drool: Yes, it does! Thanx so much!

No, the picture is her in a white dress sitting on the floor. There are actually two of them but the one I'm talking about that I want is the one where she is on the left side of the room. Maybe it is the other one just reverted or something, how would I know? I'm lame, remember? :cry:

You're welcome! :hehe:

Hmmm, I can't find it. :ninja: Can you give me a link to it?

Izzie, if I post in here can i have a pony ?!!! :bounce:

You only want a pony? :blink: Wow! I was prepared to buy you much more than that. I'm getting off easy. :laugh: :laugh:

I want a puppy, a kitten, a pony, a KBIII and an AntoniaDeWhatever.... PLEASE.......!!!!

Gladly! You are the new proud owner of ALL of those things........just you and nobody else!!! This is your lucky day, Heather! :hell yea!: :hell yea!: