Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

News!!!

~ Tori will probably start a MySpace fan page to help promote her & Bree's new reality show. Stay tuned for more info (Y)

~ Her website was suppose to be launched a few weeks ago, but I guess it was delayed for some reason. Again stay tuned :p

~ She will checkout the wiki page created by darkthrone soon and get back to me with any comments :D

Sorry, I have this headache today that I can't seem to get rid of. So I'm only posting this one. There is another one that I'm also working on. I guess it'll be posted tomorrow. My plan was to work with the pictures that I only have in smaller resolutions.

post-13865-1183846141_thumb.jpgpost-13865-1183846175_thumb.jpg

News!!!

~ Tori will probably start a MySpace fan page to help promote her & Bree's new reality show. Stay tuned for more info (Y)

~ Her website was suppose to be launched a few weeks ago, but I guess it was delayed for some reason. Again stay tuned :p

~ She will checkout the wiki page created by darkthrone soon and get back to me with any comments :D

neat, pinky, thanks for the update!

Territory of Izzie *throws a bomb*

*runs*

No, it's okay because Hyperion is one of the architects that keeps this place humming. You are welcome to join the fam anytime, any day, Heather. We have ONLY cool members here! SOME particular poster(s) hasn't/haven't found us yet so we are probably the only "dork-free" forum. Apparently, we aren't good enough for your TRUE intellectuals. (sarcasm on)

(Y) (Y) :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, I have this headache today that I can't seem to get rid of. So I'm only posting this one. There is another one that I'm also working on. I guess it'll be posted tomorrow. My plan was to work with the pictures that I only have in smaller resolutions.

post-13865-1183846141_thumb.jpgpost-13865-1183846175_thumb.jpg

Awwwww! I don't want you to have a headache. :cry2: What a trooper to take the time to post another drawing. You are a gem of a gem.

No, it's okay because Hyperion is one of the architects that keeps this place humming. You are welcome to join the fam anytime, any day, Heather. We have ONLY cool members here! SOME particular poster(s) hasn't/haven't found us yet so we are probably the only "dork-free" forum. Apparently, we aren't good enough for your TRUE intellectuals. (sarcasm on)

Can i ask KBIII and AnthoniaDewhatever to join us ?!! :woot: They share the same two-donkey-garage !!!

Can i ask KBIII and AnthoniaDewhatever to join us ?!! :woot: They share the same two-donkey-garage !!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Territory of Izzie *throws a bomb*

Missed me. :ninja: You would of had a chance if you didn't throw like a girl. :ermm:

No, it's okay because Hyperion is one of the architects that keeps this place humming.

Architect? I would have gone with engineer. But thanks.

If anyone is interested: Wireimage.com has six videos of Tori being interviewed at the Sport Illustrated event earlier this year. My friend and I tried for about three days to rip them from the site to post here but we weren't able to do it. However, you can go there and watch the videos at least.

thanks for zeki!

yes,all the models that zeki works with are become risining stars(i firstly saw adriana,alessandra and karolina-and now tori :wave: - in zeki catalogs).we're so lucky in Turkey that we will see Tori in all billboadrs.YAY!! :clap:

(exp:zeki is a turkish company)