Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

This is a good news/bad news post. The bad news is that I have a new set that is not devoted to Tori; however, Tori does appear in my set. (Oh and I really really really really like my new set). The good news is that someone special has made it to number one on my list. I have some wallpapers to post... but I think that should be my 500th post. If that really matters.

Your set is awesome! Now you are combining Photoshop with Flash? That is great! I really like it......really, really!

I looked at your avi and it looks to me like possibly, just possibly......... :ddr: :ddr: :dance: :dance: Am I seeing right? :shock:

Hurry with post #500.......

Where do you come up with all your creative ideas? The one with the dollar bill is soooooo cute! I love 'em all! :drool:

The one with the pink undies is one of them I've never seen. Dayum! :wub:

I do try really hard to make all my wallpapers different which is no easy task considering that I have made over 30 of them now. I'll need to be creative to keep it up. Thanks for the compliments.

I made another pop art one because I didn't like my first one that much. I took a black and white picture. You know the one with the brush and looked at the color versions to color it close enough but I wanted to make the brush bluw for some reason. I usually just put the original picture in my 'A' varient but instead I still used my color layers and the image looks very weird, almost scary.

post-13865-1182396715_thumb.jpg post-13865-1182397041_thumb.jpg post-13865-1182397057_thumb.jpg post-13865-1182397073_thumb.jpg

And then there are two Guess ones that I made. I was going to make it a collage picture but I ran out of time because of the time intensive avatar and sig that I made, so I changed my approach. These are simple yet very good. (I'm modest).

post-13865-1182397091_thumb.jpgpost-13865-1182397106_thumb.jpg

Anyway I figured that there is no logical way that Tori could be ranked anything other than number one with all the time I've been spending on these wallpapers and stuff. So she's number one right now but I already posted in the official Bellazon Top Ten so it's not really gonna do much good there until next month.

OMG! I'm soooooooo happy!!!! You, of course, made the intelligent choice along with the BEST choice! :laugh: YEA! :heart: :heart:

If I could do a teensy bit of what you can do, I'd be tootin' my own horn all over town! It has to be labor intensive but it also has to be so kewl to see the finished project. :hell yea!: :hell yea!: I just looooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeee it all!!!! Thank you soooo much for all of the looks!

I sort of captured a swf video from the Zeki Triko website with sound and everything. Yay! But, then I had the great idea to convert the file to an .avi file. Now the file is like 1.2 gigs. So I need to convert it again or something like that. I'm not sure if that will happen within the next few hours. It may be something for tomorrow.

since i loved the guess ads i just make some sets .. tori looks gorgeous !

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...st&p=888200

I just left you a note over on the site, Julia. :p gawd! these are gorgeous! :drool: That's because of your work combined with the subject (Tori). You can't miss with that combo! :heart: :heart: