Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

I have a Guess datebook for 2007 that is loaded with great pics of Tori, but I don't have a scanner. I bought two copies when I was in Miami, so if someone wants to scan the book in (about 20 original pics) let me know and I'll send it.

I have a Guess datebook for 2007 that is loaded with great pics of Tori, but I don't have a scanner. I bought two copies when I was in Miami, so if someone wants to scan the book in (about 20 original pics) let me know and I'll send it.

OH, I'd Loooooovvvvvvvvvveeee to see those pictures! :drool: Don't you just love my new avi and siggy? Thanx! I knew you would. :ddr: LOL

People asked a while ago what happened to Tori Praver and VS.

Yesterday, Boston.com had a photo box of Gisele Bundchen and reported she was walking away from VS because her contract was not high enough.

Clicking to the next page showed Tori Praver as the heir/ess apparent. But all of you must be way ahead of me on this info. The same photo album had a number of models who may vie for Gisele's spot.

Of course, I hope Tori lands the contract as she would lend her toned, athletic (non-waif) sexiness to the VS brand :). Her lingerie/swimsuit shoots should be a no brainer for VS.

In that article and on this site, people have questioned her supermodelness, but her striking green, beautifully shaped and "angled" eyes often have an incredible intensity and her equally expressive mouth should set her apart from her peers/colleagues. She has the height, glowing skin and high cheekbones requiste of a supermodel. Her versatility should also help her carry VS's international brand though I read on this site some people think she looks only all-American, etc. Her smile sometimes looks tense in candids but great when relaxed. She's still pretty new so give her a chance.

Ford should get on her marketing ball, starting with Tori's down-for-construction website. I think it's been down for weeks and largely not updated prior to that for months.

Sorry just babble and no pics but its my first post after peek at this site for a while :(. Good luck to Tori and Happy Mom's Day to your respective moms :)!

I should say Boston is infatuated with Gisele because of the Tom Brady link. It's interesting that Tom just took a pay cut to bring a top player to his team (so NFL salary cap could be met) and Gisele asked for mo' money.

I love Tori, but somehow she doesn't seem like the type of model VS would go after. Off course, I could be wrong. :idk:

I think if we are talking recent SI girls, Bar Rafaeli and Irina Sheik both have a much more VS friendly profile.

Would be kind of ironic if Bar was Gisele's successor. She would have taken over both Gisele's ex-boyfriend and ex-employer. :laugh:

131326044646e7bc835c4.jpg

Thanx for that picture babylola. I just love her face. Well, I love her body, too. Well, I love Tori, period. Bet you didn't know that already. :rofl:

I just hope the news posted earlier is true. Everyone should hope for the best for her. We have five girls to pick from so there is plenty of room for Tori, as I said before. YEA!!!

The the thing on Gisele leaving is on boston.com. Look all the way down on the left home page for "Who is the next Gisele"?

http://www.boston.com/yourlife/fashion/gal...0507_newgisele/

At the bottom of the page to which the link above opens, click on the link that says next top model and that will have the page on Tori.

It is not an article really just a box on this whole Gisele, VS thing. At the end there is a collage of models who could be the next VS person.

The pic of Tori ironically I feel is one of those in which she is not relaxed and her smile suffers. It is at a press conference. Many other models are actual portfolio pics so she is at a disadvantage BUT VS will be looking at her portfolio not this dumb survey.

Still, they should see that her CUTE-to-come-hither pics will be perfect for the brand and that her smile is as killer as her eyes when the shot is right. Besides, she has great teeth :)!

As far as Ford goes, I don't know what is going on even with some connections there. It is the oldest agency, I think (1946?) and most famous perhaps for its cast of model characters and model-turned celebrities from Anderson Cooper to Elaine Irwin to Kirsten Dunst, ETC!

But this Surfer Girl, objectively speaking, is a gold mine if you even just look at one Guess photograph. And even if you look several only Guess you get her huge range (and doesn't really incl. all-american). Because this is more babble, I'm not even going to her other shoots.

In short, if I were Ford, I would have that complete site up and running FOUR WEEKS AGO and have her lined up at Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren (because she can EASILY pull off the patrician look) and any other appropriate designers, ANY hair product for her Pantene-ProV hair, etc. And of course a lucrative cosmetics contract would be the perfect stability-producing move for her fledgling career. While Guess Girl is Great, no one really sees or even knows that. She needs something that ordinary people see on a billboard coming home from work and say oh, that's that Tori.

I don't even feel her manager is on the ball or how much she knows or help she herself has because she should be so much more visible. Granted celebs have taken many fashion-related contracts from models. Nevertheless, there is still some more room for some one as versatile as Tori. I guess one assumes what Ford knows what its doing. But for her sake, while her star is bright, I would get her out there, especially with her fast start with Guess.

Thanx so much for the link! I'm hoping her management gets their act together and gets Tori out there more and V.S. would be a perfect fit. I know some people don't agree but I say she can do it and make believers out of doubters. :)

where did you get that Guess datebook from? i'd really love to see it! :)

she reminds me of Doutzen :blink: a blonde version of her. is it just me? i think its the lips..

well anyway, its meant to be a compliment cos Doutzen is :heart: ahaha :D