Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

I have always said that re-posts are "refreshes" just like reading a book again or seeing a movie/painting again and seeing new things or remembering old and amazing aspects of it.

With Tori's refreshes, better quality or not, I am always reminded of her beauty and character but also her amazing life, from moving through her brother Ryan's death to becoming a chameleonista model and realizing her dreams of having her own business and having a great family and raising a baby.

Tori has always been down to earth and shares so much with her fans and keeps good relations with business ties (eg SI) and family and friends and manages to give to various charities on top of it all.

Refreshing Tori Nation's collective memories and anticipating new Tori intel and pics is always fun! Thanks, 2324lebron, and to Babylola for being Tori's FB archivist extraordinaire. Both of you do so much for Tori and Tori Nation!

• 2 weeks later...

2324lebron, your set by FashionDream is hypnotic!

Thanks for making Tori even larger than life when she has always been larger than life! Just in time for not-so-little-Ms. Sunshine to usher in Daylight Savings Time in some parts of the world with her radiance. . .  I hope everyone in Tori Nation :grouphug:  and Tori and her circle of family and friends enjoyed the extra hour of day light last evening.

Only a couple of weeks to go before the Vernal Equinox arrives on 20 March, and our eponymous, fearless leader and her perpetually summer and beautiful sunflower self help the flora burst into bloom, especially after this crazy, long winter in many parts of the U.S. and maybe even some of her purveyor of peace vibes will calm the planet of its climate woes and even serve as a balm-shell to calm the tribalism still seems to have more sway than an Aloha Spirit! :p   :wave:

And, you, Babylola, thanks for continuing to Tori Nation alive with up-to-the-minute images of Tori, Danny, and cutie Ryan! :yes:

They are a cute, cute trio. :heart:  :kiss:  The British GQ set shows this modelina mama still has always had plenty of va-va voom will continue to have it!   :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

2324lebron, your set by FashionDream is hypnotic!

You mean this one?

http://imgbox.com/Wpbq9ZvQ

I guess I was hypnotized when I lost 3 hours staring at it. :hehe:

2324lebron,

Love your latest sig by FashionDream, quotation, modelinas, movement and quotation!  :heart:

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day to Tori Nation!  :grouphug:  :wave:

Yes, this new one was a collaboration between us.  I have to hand it to FashionDream, she is a master.

And same to you, fellow citizen!  I must say, the new GQ photos look amazing. :LimerlightSmile:

2324lebron!!!!!!!

I meant the current sig. Love it. The link to the other one is great, too!

Thanks for carrying the Tori Nation Torch with Babylola! I am sure all of Tori Nation appreciates it. 

I can't believe it's been about seven years to this month that I "discovered" Tori and Bellazon!

Victoria_Justice,

Love your and avi, too! Jeez o' Pete as they some Michiganders may say! Talk about beauty and athleticism in your avi! I think I would knee pads if I could even slide one my knees like that! Thanks for visiting Tori's BZ pages! I'm sorry the admin folks called you on the link. I haven't been on Tori's BZ pages for a while. And thankfully for BZ and her fan's I haven't babbled in a long time but have made up for that below when BZ's babble police will call me on it for too much babble or too large a pic of Tori or pics of other folks on Tori's BZ pages! I'm not testing them, and if they call me on any of it, I will agree even as I will get called on by Tori Nation Citizens for the babble and aren't interested in the trivia or the opinions.

When replying to 2324 Lebron, I had no idea how to insert a pic with the new-for-me tool bar. Bellazon as with any website, non-profit, for-profit, babble blogs, worth its salt always tries to improve itself, and boy has BZ done so :).  

I had to see about "refreshing" my mental images of Tori back in Yamamay days and Guess Old Hollywood, etc., by Googling her name. I used to do it every once in a while by starting on her first BZ page started by "Lea" back in 2006 and clicking and scrolling through a page or three a day, but Googling came her name came up with her 1.2+ million links and more images in .25 seconds and in random order. Whoa! Sensory overload!

Tori Nation should be thankful to Lea, even though someone else would have started Tori's pages. And of course, thanks to Tori Nation, hopefully an inclusive tribe, that grants automatic citizenship even for taking a nano second peek at Tori's BZ pages or Babylola's fab FB fansite! And, of course, Tori, the eponymous leader who manages to balance career and family and still share so much of her personal life. Tori would probably share those personal glimpses not because celebs would not be celebs with out fans and vice versa, as I have said, like day/night, inextricably linked as Hegel would say, but simply because she has her feet on the ground.

Celeb moms always get critiqued about getting back into shape after having a baby. Trying to be as objective as possible, it is amazing that Tori looked so athletically gorgeous before and after giving birth to her cutie. I know some womenfolk feel the pressure to look the best they can after carrying a baby for nine months or some who are concerned about "thigh gap." Some men are as self-critical about body image and more so now with Internet access to high-level workouts and nutrition tips.

I have also said some menfolk try to stay fit as a fiddle when they don't have to carry a baby while the mom does and have all the hormonal and appetite changes that women have to go through. So, I would say we menfolk have it easier all around. Danny Fuller started as a lean, surfing model machine and Tori did, too. But I would have to say, again, in all fairness, that Tori had to do a lot more to get back into her svelte shape (when Danny just kept on keepin' on being fightin' trim, but when Tori posed with in profile to show her baby belly, as many celebs have (eg Demi Moore back way back, posing for some cover), I think Tori has always looked as Bruce Weber said, way back when Tori landed the GUESS? contract, that she exuded the long, lean, but not too lean Brooke Shields look: a picture of health that inspires both men and women. 

Whatever Tori eats, does for strengthen and conditioning and stretching and, of course her Aloha spirit combined with good genes have kept her hair and skin so healthy, it's crazy. I know celebs have access to the best diets, best skin and hair care and all the rest, but, lawdy, Tori does a body good, just as the Milk ads used to say, I think. And she probably does everything in moderation and not obsessively, especially with her "physique."

I forgot that the sig that Donbot kindly created for me states that Tori's business pursuits and exercise regimen and a relaxed attitude have allowed her to have a healthy mind in a health body. ASICS is an acronym for anima sana in corpore sano. I have seen that engraved in some high school and university fitness centers and athletic facilities across the country. Without the ASICs part, of course. 

Lisa Birnbach's The Preppy Handbook mentions that motto as being the prep-school raison d'etre. Ms. Birnbach's keen social-science skills and observation in what really is a social satire influenced many kids, adults, and such designers as Ralph Lauren who got his start as a Brooks Brothers ties salesman before turning preppy chic into a marketing marvel that even changed the name of the first short-sleeved tennis shirt, designed by one of the tennis legends and one of the French Four Musketeers, Rene Lacoste (for freedom of movement and inner climate control!) to the Polo shirt with the ubiquitous horse and rider logo.

The original tennis shirt was long sleeved and a plain-point collar and not a button-down collar. That was a functional design to keep polo players' collars from flapping up and smacking them in the face as they played their gentile sport. Brooks Brothers introduced the first Polo-collared shirt with button down collar after it used the tennis collar with out buttons. Many fashion elements, like cuffs on men's and women's trousers started off with a function. Cuffs were used initially to tip cigar and cigarette ash into. Just the other day, I saw a modelina with 6" cuffs on her trousers. She could have put a whole humidor of cigars or a carton of cigarettes in them thar cuffs! Hopefully, she doesn't smoke to curb appetite or any reason.

The placket of a men's shirt used to button right over left, until a dueler's sword handle caught in the placket as he drew his sword with his right hand, as all folks had to be right handed for a long time, and got killed or injured because of that delay. From then on, women's and men's shirts button and even zip on different sides, except for some international zippers that have a left zip for both men and women. Left-handedness used to be associated with the devil: sinistra in Latin means "left." There are plenty of kids who were told to be righty and plenty of athletic greats like Maureen "Little Mo" Connolly who was the first male or female to win two tennis Grand Slams, back to back. She was a natural lefty, and her parents said no tennis player of note was lefty and may have believed the "sinister" part of being lefty. Lefty's use the right side of the brain, good, they say for sports and art. She had an aircraft carrier named after her, but met an untimely death when she was horseback riding and a cement mixer's chute swung open and knocked her off of her horse and she died instanty: "Out, Out, brief candle . . ." Macbeth says of his wife's untimely death and short life and Frost chose "Out, Out. .  ." as the title for one his poem's about a boy who cuts his hand off when he looks up from cutting wood for a second at the end of the work day and dies. There are many "buzz-saw moments when one doesn't focus but hopefully, it won't end in tragedy!

If you watch Stephen Colbert, he wears Brooks Brothers suits and ties with a plain point collar because, just as some folks say, you are not supposed to wear white bucs (used to be buckskin, now suede) and Madras (from a city in India now called Chennai to avoid using the British city names even though the British did some good there, like roads and trains, etc.; the hot climate necessitates the creation of those cool fabrics, like calico, etc.) shirts before Memorial day and not after Labor Day, plain-point collars are supposed to worn with suits. "Supposed" is the operative word as Stephen Colbert chooses Brooks Brothers for a reason: to channel the preppy, Republican (or preppy Democrats wear the Brooks Brothers "uniform," even when he channels Ronald Reagan.

President Reagan, who was not even close by Ms. Birnbach's standards to being as preppy from birthright Vice President, GHW Bush who went to Philips Academy, Andover, and Yale (and whose family switched to the preppiest and most powerful denomination in the US, Episcopalian (Colbert is Catholic, and according to Birnbach's social analytics "true" preppies are White, Anglo-Saxon and Protestant (WASPy) and is a member of the secret society "Skull and Bones," the most secret of the secret societies perhaps in any school. Members of Skull and Bones started the pre-cursor to the CIA, called the OSS. Julia Child was in the OSS, and she went to one of the all-women's schools called the "Seven Sisters" that were supposed to be equal to the all-male Ivy Leagues at the time. But, I digress as I haven't in a long time on Tori's BZ pages! GHW Bush was CIA Director before he became Reagan's VP and then, of course, President himself. It is a bit scary that the only Catholic President was Kennedy.

It is even scarier that in a country in which women have so much education and supposed power since the '70s. In the early 70s many all-male schools as colleges and universities went co-ed even if only to expand and . . . get more tuition and numbers  (only Hamden-Sydney (VA), Morehouse (GA), and Wabash (IN) are still all male and Emma Willard of Emma Willard school (the all girl's prep school near Albany, NY and wher Jane Fonda learned to throw up her food to stay slip and the setting for Scent of a Woman) saw to it that colleges of "high standing" should have all-women counterparts back when only Oberlin (OH), Lawrence (WI), Antioch (OH) and Bates (ME) were originally co-ed and are even CEOs of large companies, we still haven't elected a woman President, Republican or Democrat, when such stereotypically patriarchal nations as England, India, Pakistan, Israel, Germany, have had had women in the top spot, albeit with only Israel, England, and Germany really electing Golda Meir, Margaret Thatcher, and Angela Merkel, respectively, and not part of ruling families in democracies as Benazir Bhutto and Indira Gandhi (no relation to the Mahatma) were in Pakistan and India.

Tori, with her business and people skills, could be the next woman president; she is tall and maybe, WASPy as all but one has been. But, they say smart folks don't run for political office especially the US Presidency. And Tori is too smart and too low key to do so!

I try to stay out of politics and religion, both super-personal and often touchy subjects. I love Tori because she seems to be so inclusive when most, I say "carefully," religions, political parties, etc. are so exclusive as are any tribe that we humans create from sports teams to national spirit (or chauvinism) in the original French meaning of the word: loyalty to one's country. I was crestfallen when both USA Women's Hockey lost in the Olympic Gold-Medal Final Game and USA Men's Hockey fell to the Canadians in the semi-finals, but I will hope that the tribe of hockey becomes more diverse and one day, women will play with the men as Shannon, Szabados (5'9"), the Canadian goalie will and as Manon Rheaume (5'7") did a long time ago for the Tampa Bay Lightning. Rheaume and Szabados may have been or be the best of the best, unlike Jackie Robinson, who was not the best of the best in the Negro Leagues but had the temperament to be the first African-American person to play baseball, as Arthur Ashe and Althea Gibson were the first African-Americans to with the US Open and Wimbledon, may have been the best of the best, but they could not shout and yell like McEnroe or Jimmy Connors as those who followed do in men's and women's tennis.

Not that it matters, but Manon Rheaume could have been a modelina (just as SI Men and Women athletes are noted for their faces and physiques now) as Shannon Szabados could now appear in SI that features "attractive" male and female athletes, ruff, tuff, and almost in the buff, but, of course, we are supposed to look at women and men for their athleticism and hopefully intelligence, not appearance, but marketing knows no rules, really:

Does a person's appearance matter when he or she is the last stop before the goal? Yes, for marketing, and no for stopping 100mph shots, as the owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning, Phil Esposito, a Stanley Cup winner and NHL-Hall-of-Famer himself, knew well, when he hired Ms. Rheume to attract more folks in the Lightning's first season in the NHL and because she could do the job. She was the first and only woman to play in the NHL. She and the Candadian Olympic Women's Hockey Team lost the gold medal to the US Women's team in the 1998 Olympics. 1992-2014 and no woman goalie or player in the NHL, not even Shannon who is in the NHL's Columbus Blue Jackets' system now?! Progress is too slow for me! For women and folks of all "ilks" to eat, play, and hang together even semi-peacefully and unthreateningly to each other! Such inclusivity and human team work has only one obstacle: we humans ourselves. Oh, well. Patience is virtue, I guess.

Shannon and her secure guy teammates, secure at least for the pic ;)!

The tribes have been around in many forms and will continue to exist as long as humans are on the planet. Marketing, of course, creates more tribes with Facebook friending and liking and Google circles and of course every retail business asking you to like it on FB and then complete an online, auto-generated survey, all the while hooking consumers to be part of their tribes by having you register online and receive perceived or actual benefits. Of course, whether you a part of a clique at school, a sorority/fraternity, or religion, or shop at Sports Authority, we are motivated by marketers who take our pulse at every point and try to read our minds. In fact, Target used data-mining tactics to predict when a teenager was pregnant before her Dad did, and Walmart could have predicted the date of Ryan's birth as Walmart predicted when a woman was going to have a baby by monitoring her purchases from in-shelf cameras.

It takes to two tango with tribes of any kind, marketing-driven or simply for the simple human need, for some humans, feeling part of any group, like the Tori Nation tribe or Bellazon tribe.

Tori, Danny, and baby Ryan seem to be a lot more low key as I have said than many celebrities of the model tribe (for both) and pro-surfer for Danny and a natural-born surfer of a high level for Tori. Phew! A pic is worth a 1000 words of my babble, as I have said many times before on Tori's BZ pages.

Thanks to BZ, Babylola's amazing FB Fanpages, and Tori Nation, a wonderful tribe, biased of course, there are a lot more images of Tori, Danny, and Ryan and more to which Tori Nation can look forward. I don't think they will push Ryan to be a model or a surfer, just allow her to have the Aloha spirit naturally by breathing Hawaiian air. 

And, you, 2324lebron, have been helping Babylola carry the Tori Nation torch as fans come and go! Thank You! 

Here is the 2005 Outdoor Magazine pic even before some folks said Tori would be not be more than a stereotypical all-American, blonde, swimsuit model when she has shown myriad looks since she "arrived." Of course, every stereotype has at least one exception or more. In my book, there are no dumb blondes or jocks, etc. Each of the folks in those tribes have to try a bit or a lot harder simply to get past the stereotypes.

I306043-1-1_tori-praver.jpg

11-t501634-500.jpg ACAC Champions.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Tori Nation :grouphug:  so quiet after all that babble or because of it? Checking in after a "Blood Moon" and Lunar Eclipse and a week before Earth Day.

Happy Holy week to some folks and Happy Tori Day because every day is Tori Day for Tori Nation! :grouphug:  :wave:

• 4 weeks later...

2324lebron,

Thanks for posting Kelly Emberg's pic, a blast from the past for sure! :clap: They do look similar!  :thumbsup:

Well, my last babble with a few pics didn't move Tori's BZ pages to 146.  :whistle: I'm sure Tori Nation :grouphug: appreciates anything new after that one!  :whistle:   I haven't seen Danny Fuller on auto-Oakley emails, either. Maybe they are staying lower key than usual to spend more time with Ryan.  :MLA:

Hopefully, Babylola will find some recent pics and intel. But "refreshes" of pics of Tori past are always amazing as Tori looked so healthy and glowing before being pregnant with Ryan, during, and afterward.   :heart:  Tori has always been great about sharing pics on Instagram, though. :yes:  

Tori could probably have graced the covers of international magazines as Demi Moore, Eva Herzigova, with whom she shared the Cannes' spotlight for Chopard awhile ago, Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, or as many celebs have! :p It;s not easy to inspire every-day folks to stay healthy and active without making them jealous, either. 

Since she first started, she has been so down to earth and probably wants to keep it that way!  :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

I hope that Tori, Danny, and baby Ryan have a great birthday week for the fearless leader of Tori Nation!  :grouphug:

2324lebron, thanks for keeping Tori's BZ pages going and to Lebron James who may keep Miami Heat going all the way!  :thumbsup:

Babylola, thanks for keeping such a great FB fansite going for Tori as well!  :thumbsup:

And, thanks to BZ for keeping its pages looking new and updated, even more than some banks, corporations, government and maybe even safer from hackers of any age or the NSA when eBay, Target, and no government can keep information completely safe. When a Apple was more hacker-proof than any Microsoft-based PC of any brand has been compromised, just hope that no one has anything to hide or you are not important enough to be hacked.   

Hopefully, Tori will share her birthday and pics of her new family with her fans as she has always been doing through Instagram/Pintrest and in great shoots in international magazines before, during her "wedding" photo shoot and after. :heart:

She is definitely a great role model for supermodels and the rest of us to stay in good health in moderation when she is in the public spotlight. :yes:  

Tori could be a great "pitch person" for many products as many supermodels, athletes, actors/actresses are still selling many items, alcohol, or cars during the height of their careers and well into their middle years and senior years. Selling jewelry, clothing, and perfume fall into a pretty safe category that most folks can't abuse, unless they spend more than they can afford on them. :)

On the other hand, such health and beauty products from perpetually youthful skin to physical-therapy aids or health maintenance aids from  "copper" bracelets and compressor sleeves with copper threaded through them are usually too good to be true. Many of the before-and-after pics in print, TV, or GIFs of weight-loss programs, skin products have been shown to be manipulated or placed into older movies that came out before the product was even introduced or re-invented and re-introduced. Advertisers have to know their audience and their audience has to choose to buy the products so it's tough to blame either party.  :whistle:

One of Progressive's "Flo" ads show names of boats as Flo passes each boat's name that play with the her "ad" name (like Cash-Flo). Adding those names so they look "real" is not maybe as easy manipulating before-and-after pics in ads for any item. Just as Allstate's "Mayhem" goes through impossible scenes that are also fun, both pitch insurance that, like alcohol companies, have huge advertising budgets and make the best ads. "Flo" and "Mayhem" maybe "stuck" in the characters in those ads and both have had fans and "haters."  :whistle: "Flo" and "Mayhem" are just trying to earn a salary and have to read all the praise and negative comments if the choose to.  :)   

But usually, for the average citizen or even celebrity or politician, insurance pays out little compared to what they take in. From San Francisco to Boston, insurance companies have some of the tallest buildings. Alcohol companies also have huge ad budgets and hire the best companies to make amazing, engaging, and convincing ads, but folks can abuse alcohol if they choose to or are pre-disposed to with family history or genes or even if their religion prohibits and even if they are "self-proclaimed" "strict" followers of that religion. Pharmaceutical companies use celebrities and have huge advertising budgets, too, but they influence maybe even more consumers and their pitch-people may have personal salary interests or personal testimonies that a drug worked for them or a family member. :whistle:

Some pharmaceuticals use simple animated ads and not with the latest animation technology. They may be the most "honest" of them all as people trust their personal celebrities as half-gods and goddesses as they do their personal gods and goddesses in all religions. Trust in religion is personal as is trust in politicians and religion and politics are very personal. It is easy to play the blame game against or judge corporations/pitch-people, or consumers because all three have "to dance" together to sell the product.  :whistle:

Tori seems to know this inter-dependent and inter-dependent relationship and that one cannot exist without the other, really as night can't be known without day as a comparison. Tori has followed her passion for her designer dreams to start own swimsuit company and given back to various charities and started to used eco-friendly materials. Whether she chooses to be a pitch person as she has for Arby's, that isn't exactly healthy eating. . . if eaten all the time. If you can afford to eat expensive foods that are supposed to be good for you, at, say, "Whole Paycheck" of Whole Foods as one customer joked about the popular chain of health food stores and about health-food marketing and the alleged merits of organic and natural foods. Tori, now knows that she is "much" older than in the Arby's ad that everything from health to food to prescriptions should ideally be taken in moderation regardless of what advertisers, nutrition "experts, celebrities, or even doctors advise sometimes when some doctors have more of an interest in the drug companies than their patients health. :whistle:

And, doctors with their patients, like teachers with their students, and religious leaders with their followers, and all three, at any level, hold valuable trust or break it. Whether that trust was assumed or earned, it is difficult to regain once broken.  :p   

I am glad Tori has followed her passion to be a swimsuit designer and created suits that work, well, for almost anyone from kids to women who can feel comfortable wearing them and afford them and start a family and enjoy a public life in and out of the spotlight as she and Danny have chosen to do so as they raise Ryan.  :heart:  :heart:

Happy Birthday, Tori, :fun: on June 4th in Hawaii whenever it comes first in any time zone.  Hopefully, you, Danny, and Ryan and yours and Danny's friends and families can celebrate it at one spot at the same time in person, not using any technology, like Skype  :whistle:, to bring you together at the same time.  :) 

Your fans in Tori Nation  :grouphug:  that includes anyone who has visited your BZ pages, Babylola's FB fansite, or you or Danny on the Internet can celebrate it any time you and Danny choose to share the pics!  :hug:

Maybe this extended birthday-greeting post will move Tori's BZ pages to 146, finally.  :wave: 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Happy Ramadan, Diwali. Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and New Year :fun:​  to Tori  :MLA: , Danny :gocho:  , Ryan :wub2: , and Tori Nation :grouphug: !

post-9036-0-10176900-1420081684_thumb.jp

This tree actually has roots and can be re-planted and will keep growing. As the card says, it's a Norfolk Island Pine. Inside the card, I was surprised to read that the Norfolk Island Pine started with seeds in Praver-Fuller's . . . Hawaii . . . and needs a lot of sunlight.  :huh:

Pine or "evergreen" trees don't lose needles in winter unless they are cut down and used as Christmas trees, not exactly eco-friendly. :flower: The use of evergreen trees pre-dates Christianity, and evergreen trees were used by Pagans at the Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere, at least, to symbolize re-birth and the return to warmer days.  :dance:  

Ancient Egyptians didn't have evergreens and used a palm tree to celebrate the re-birth of the earth after the shortest day of the year.  :cool:

Here in Massachusetts, before Massachusetts became a state, Puritans condemned the Christmas tree and most "fun" traditions associated with Christmas as being Pagan or "heathen." The first Christmas trees were used by German-Americans whose Pagan ancestors had brought only branches in the home to preserve the tree.  :Layla90:

The first Christmas tree in a church may have been in Ohio in 1851, and the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on the White House lawn started with President Coolidge in 1923. Some Christian denominations still don't allow Christmas trees because they feel it is a Pagan or heathen tradition.  :Layla90:

Many religions, now, though, see the Christmas tree as secular and simply a symbol of coming together with lots of lights at the darkest day of the year and hope for re-birth in January.  :grouphug:

Well, all the holidays listed above have lights associated with them during the shortest days of the year.  :thumbsup:

I was surprised that the card said this little tree originated in Hawaii but thrives in the North Pole where there is little light at this time of year.  :)

Whatever the case, I hope Tori, Danny, and Ryan and all of Tori Nation have had safe and restful holidays and will have a great New Year and lots of hope and light as the days have already been getting longer if not warmer for 10 days. Hopefully, people will keep their New Year's resolutions as long as possible.  :ddr:

As important, I hope Tori Nation citizens in the Southern Hemisphere have enjoyed their summer and have had plenty of hope and light and keep enjoying it as long as it lasts.  :fun:

:wave: