Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Welcome back, Babylola! :heart:  :kiss:

Safe and sound and more cosmopolitan (literally) than ever, just like Tori Nation's :grouphug: Cosmopolitan cover girl!  :p

Your avi and sig are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!  :p  Tori and the artwork look simply beautiful.  :blush:

When you have rested and relaxed, let Tori Nation know when you have updated your FB pages for Tori! :wave:

Yessssss! A new page for Tori, her clan, and Tori Nation. 142!  :fun:

We're back rolling again! :yes:  Anyone for 150 pages by 1 August?  :rofl:

Maybe posting fave Tori poses or looks: Tori with fedoras, cute, glam, mama bear, etc. . . would help fill these pages as fast as in the past.  :woohoo:

Looking forward to colorful splashes of Tori and her fam in the next few days.  :wave:

Babylooolaaaah!  :ddr:

Your FB Fansite for Tori looks amazing with the pics you have chosen.  :clap:

Of course, Tori looks gorgeous, sexy :drool: , fabulous :gocho:  :fun:  , and happy :)   in the pics and that is an unfair advantage that you have. ;)  

You have shown Tori and her family so nicely.  :MLA:

Thanks for soooo much effort for Tori Nation :grouphug:  and BZ World :grouphug: when you have only recently returned :fun:  !  :wave:

Hello Tori Nation!  Thanks for all the baby pics.

Swimsuit Reflections: Tori Praver

Three-time SI Swimsuit model Tori Praver looks back on her favorite swimsuit memories

Swimsuit designer, three-time SI Swimsuit model and new mother Tori Praver stopped by the office last week to discuss her swimwear line. While she was here, we showed the Hawaii native some of her old swimsuit photos and asked her what comes to mind with each pic. The memories came flooding back – from sitting in a bikini on a crowded airplane to having her entire body painted for 12 hours for a 10-second shoot. See for yourself as Tori reflects back on her SI Swimsuit days.

http://swimdaily.si.com/2013/07/30/swimsuit-reflections-tori-praver/

Ooooooh, Baaabe and Baaaaby! :p

Thanks, 2324lebron; I love your Avi!  :grouphug:

I second the motion to ooh and aah at the cute fam, see happy Grandma and Mama Praver and listen to and watch Tori as her down-to-earth self on the SI clip!  :heart:

It is certainly back to the future with Tori's earliest SI appearances and pics with her, Danny and baby make three on the same BZ page. :fun:

Neither Daddy Danny nor Tori have appear to have aged and look so relaxed despite early wake-ups, but I bet there are no cries at any hour from this sweet-natured kiddo!  :kiss:

The Lil' Mermaid is certainly taking to water as Models Mommy and Daddy have before her! :wave:  

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, wtf, for your vid clip of Tori above; they are coming in daily almost now on YouTube! I can't keep up!   :surrender: But I will try to make up for lost Tori Time. :flower:  

Thanks, babylola, for your latest and greatest in the link of your amazing Tori Fansite above.  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss:  :kiss:

Thanks, lack-of-Internet-access since 31 July 13, for keeping Lancelot's babble from Tori's BZ pages and Tori Nation (eg 31 13 is a palindrome, same forward and backward, like mom/dad)!  :p

I hope the Praver-Fuller clan, Tori Nation :grouphug:  and Tori fans and her friends are having Some Kind of Wonderful . . . Vacay as summer transitions to fall, school, and/or work!  :wave:

Thanks soooooo much, 2324lebron!  :flower: 

The Tori Nation's :grouphug:Miracle-Working Modelina is back for sure after having a baby and continuing as a CEO!  :clap:

What an inspiration to every one!  :woot:

Maybe we'll see the Tori's BZ page move to page 143 before Labor Day and transition us into September!  :wave:

• 1 month later...

Goooood Mawning, Vietnam (Robins Williams film) and Tori Nation at 9:21 CDT time ;):grouphug: Anyone out there?

Happy Belated Autumnal Equinox on 22 SEPT 13, one of the two days of the year when the earth's axis is about as 0 degrees at the North and south Poles as the earth can get! Happy belated UN Peace Day while I am at it!  :ddr:

Maybe that's why the :MLA: UN celebrates International Peace Day on 21 SEPT because both Northern and Southern Hemisphere are bathed equally or basking in sunshine that is about as evenly distributed for the Whole Earth as it gets, too!  :gocho:

I am sure Tori Nation and its eponymous, fearless, now Mother-Bear-with cute-cublet leader would love human beings to put aside religious, racial, ethnic, creed (what the hell is creed, any way?! and treat each other as human beings and not cluster in the safety to each of the "tribes" we belong (eg race, colleges, Target card holders, Whole Foods shoppers ;), religion, etc. 

There is safety in numbers, cliques (pronounced "cleek" in French), and mobs, of course, but if you don't go out of them, one may miss a whole lot of wonderful in this world we have inherited.  :thumbsup:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss:  :kiss:

"Creed" always appears on college and university website diversity statements: "We do not discriminate against application of any race, ethnic group, religion, creed, etc."! Hmmm. Do they? Do we? Of course, we do; we are humans and some humans discriminate more than others less, because we are humans. :p

Tori, a high-ranking human in terms of brains and beauty, would say we are just simply Human Beans! And she is just one, long lean, but never mean naturally beautiful Jumping Bean with gams and insights to prove it! ;)

Here's to having the earth symbolically balanced twice a year (vernal equinox comes around 20 March 14) when we humans do our best to keep it imbalanced for most of the year worldwide with some sort of ridiculous strife!  :knives:  :persuazn:  :jimmy:  :ridinghorse:  :lullaby:  :bellazon:  :beating:  :clobber:

Stop the insanity we humans create! :surrender:

A deity who is a good coach would probably say, "Same Team! Human Team!" Jeez. And I'm no peacenik liberal, neither. Nor a conservative, just an apolitical, a political a fence sitter watching a tennis match of politics and tribalism that is endlessly repetitive and often destructive. 

Just look to Tori and her cute, cute cublet and fam to get away from human kind's gooberishness and goodness that she embodies with gorgeous, well, body, and everything else, including personality and face. Truth in Beauty, Tori Beauty!  :flower:

There have been a lot of YouTube clips almost daily from Tori's swimwear line, one was 43 seconds. It will probably be worth every second!  :woot:

Peace, Y'all down South, in Donbot's hemisphere, that is, and those in the Northern one and to the polar bear and penguins on either pole and bi-polar folks as well. They probably need the most peace. . . in their minds!  :wave:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Helllooo(Mrs. Doubtfire, Robin Williams' film), fellow Tori Nation Citizen.   Your eloquence compels me to agree. :flower:   My only creed is simply that SuperMom, Supermodel, businesswoman, designer and all around fantastic human being, Tori Praver, be appreciated for what she is.  Perhaps the path to Enlightenment begins with embracing Tori.  And surely the door to Tori's thread and Tori Citizenship is wide open to all admirers and posters.

Isn't it great to see her back on the pages as a model?   I LOVE her swimwear and have "had to" buy many pieces but this is how I really like to see her.    I've been absent for awhile so this is a nice spread to see as I stop by.

Hope everyone's been fine and I owe some messages back, I know.......I'll get to them, I promise, 'cuz I like getting them. :clap:   I hope my time kind of frees up a bit every once in awhile so I can get back to contributing to Tori's forum.   I think I still "love" her better than anyone else. :nicole:  

Thanks for breathing life into Tori Nation during a lull but the images of Tori are always up for "refreshing," just like re-reading a novel, seeing a painting or film again and seeing new details or!  :grouphug: Looking at or re-looking at Tori's pics are always worth more than a 1,000 words! 

It feels great especially to read thoughts of veteran and newer Tori Nation citizens because we all adore and admire Tori and her life's journey and how she has been such a role model, supermodel, super-mama bear among other things as I have said and as 2324 lebron has echoed above. :wub:  

It is an all-inclusive Nation, and Tori would not have it any other way, especially with humans being so exclusive and marketers tapping into some humans' need to surround themselves with like-minded individuals from the same "ilk" simply for comfort that is only natural for humans and other animals who are social creatures but also exclude for the same reason and fear of difference and those who are "unknown."  :wub2:

But getting to know folks outside of your group as Tori has shown by accepting everyone regardless of educational background, social station, or trappings that go along with having wealth. If I saw these last pages for the first time, hers and Danny's family looks like the family next door, just a bit more handsome and just a bit more athletic, too. They seem as though they are simply regular folks.  :blush:  ;)

As we have all said, she keeps her feet on the ground, despite her celebrity status and accepts everyone for simply being as human as she is.  :MLA:  

I hope I am not putting words in the collective mouth of Tori Nation's collective citizenry!  :p

Thanks, Babylola, for your consistent and creative fansite that complements so nicely these here BZ pages with your individual taste that are admired by all of Tori Nation and any one who takes a look at your work and, of course, your layout and design skills extraordinaire are the envy of all your Tori Fansite visitors!  :)  :heart:  :kiss:  :kiss:

And then, SnL, one of the earliest of all fans to join Tori Nation, has insights on Tori's career and has been magnificently consistent in her appreciation of all that Tori offers to her worlds and her fans.  :thumbsup:  :wave:

Hey, again, 2324 lebron!  :)

That is a refresher for sure, of a "tall drink" of water as they say. What visual refreshment fer sher!  :p

I remember that cover on the grocery-store's checkout counter rack!  :wub2:  Usually, it's fun or painful  :blink: to see the celebs pics chosen to match the headlines or vice versa of the tabloid covers!  :idk:  

But Tori's Cosmopolitan cover was or is (as the pic and Tori live each time we refresh our mind's eye or actual eyeballs when looking at the pic again) refreshing visually for sure and a better distraction while waiting in line! She looks so cute and sassy, a perfect Cosmo Cutie.  :blush:

I also remembered by beginning her journey as a newbie modelina, she certainly became a "cosmopolitan" woman by definition ("a person who has lived in and knows about many different parts of the world," Merriam-Webster Dictionarythanks to the world travel that her budding career afforded her. And, fortunately, for Tori Nation, Tori shares so many of her public and personal experiences all over this planet with us!  :grouphug:

And, now, she is a Renaissance Woman who would have been exalted in the same way as Renaissance Italians valued the qualities of a Renaissance Man: a person who has wide interests and is an expert in several areas (Merriam-Webster Dictionary);) 

Maybe we can push page 142 to 143 by week's end as "they" used to call the weekend with babble about Tori, "re-freshed" Tori Pics, new ones, or simply fave ones.  :wave: 

Wowee! Your new signature says, well, that a pic is worth a 1,000 words, especially of my babble words, as I have said before!  :clap:

Those girls are so striking, expressive and mischievous, they combine to make your sig so wonderfully minimalist; it makes an quite an impact to my eyeballs in one split second.

Your avi girl has such smoldering cheek bones covered with such flawless skin and with as striking light eyes against dark hair as the mischievous modelina in your sig.  

Her gaze, however, is as riveting, as I think I said in my last post, and as I realize now, upon "refreshment," that they could follow you rivetingly across a room as the Mona Lisa's eyes appear to follow the viewer in a pic or moving back and forth in front of the real painting!  :)

I hope you and the rest of Tori Nation :grouphug:  have a re-energizing and fun weekend! Hopefully, Tori herself and her family will, hopefully, have a similar one, too, as their wedding approaches perhaps with some planning details to which they have to attend as their big day comes closer and quicker.

As a CEO with exemplary organizational skills and some help, Tori's and Danny's wedding will go as picture perfectly as their practice-run showed in an a beautiful set of their "informal wedding" in a great shoot several months ago.  :wave: