Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Boy, SnL, thanks for the Wonderful Intel! :fun:

I hope Ryan Mahina and Tori are healthy and happy! :heart::heart::heart::kiss::kiss::kiss:

What a wonderful way to make her brother's name live on and give a nod to Hawaii in one bundle of joy! :thumbsup:

I am sure Danny is a proud Big Papi and Great Hubby! make%20it%20clap.gif

Hopefully, we'll see pics of the little, soon-to-be-long-and-strong one soon! :flower:

It's fitting that you, SnL one of Tori's original top fans, should have the scoop on this great nooz, and push page 140 to 141 after a long time! :fun:

In addition to this newest Little Miss Sunshine adding more brightness to our world, some of Tori Nation in the Northern Hemisphere :grouphug: will bask in a little more light on Sunday when Daylight Savings starts and the Vernal Equinox officially heralds the start of spring on 20 March. :gocho:

Those going on exotic Spring Break trips, have safe trips, safe and fun stays! :dance:

Those on "staycations," enjoy home-cooked food, free laundry, and rest and re-charging! :wave:

• 1 month later...

Hey, any candid pics of the Clan Praver-Fuller? :gocho:

I saw some on Babylola's FB Fansite. :ddr:

It's sooooooooo quiet around here. :whistle:

She needs to be like Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo!, and bring her baby to work! Just kidding. :laugh:

Tori can do it all, of course, but how and when she wants to. :chicken:

Happy May Day to Tori Nation :grouphug: , a very pagan holiday, but a holiday nonetheless! :p :fun::wave:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, misspraver!

You really breathed life into Tori's BZ pages! And it looks like Tori and Danny are breathing life and love into their cute, cute cutie! :MLA:

I think her lips with the "V" the top lip and the plump plumpers in general are straight from Tori's sugar kisses lips ("Lips Like Sugar"/Echo and the Bunnymen). :p

Thanks for giving Tori Nation such a sweet treat of the new family looking so cute! :grouphug:

I hope the new family and Tori Nation have a restful weekend. Tori won't look a day older in a few days! ;) :wave:

Happy Birthday a bit early, Modelina Mama Bear! make%20it%20clap.gif

You and your cute, cute cub are so cute, and your Big Papi looks handsome and proud to be a father figure! :heart::flower:

I hope the three of you have an amazing day tomorrow and are able to spend your birthday with exactly whom you want! :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:

One of the first yellow, triangle car-window signs said: Baby on Board. post-9036-0-10704800-1370275040.jpg

But your baby on board pic is far more cute and fun! :thumbsup:

Maybe you guys can have one made special for the family automobile that shows a baby silhouette complete with board or a pic of your baby with a little board and suction cup it to the back window. :p

She's starting early and has good surfing, model parental, and sweetness genes! :wub:

Tori Nation is most certainly thrilled to celebrate your birth on 4 June 1986! :grouphug:

Have an Amazing B-day and B-day Week! :wave:

Mahi! Long time no see, email, post! Thanks for breaking the pic silence on Tori's pages! I never knew she did work for catalogue work for Eddie Bauer. Thank youuuuu! Have a great weekend! :grouphug:

You're welcome,Lance,Flower%20for%20you.gif Tori worked for Eddie Bauer long time ago,she doesn't work for them now,but her pics can still be seen in sites that sell their products,but they're not HQ as the new pics of EB ,as they're old.

• 3 weeks later...

Could someone please go to the beso.com link above and paste the whole page into Tori's BZ pages? It's really nicely done when you look at it all at once. I tried to copy and paste it here, and it looked fine until I tried to preview the post. Then all of the site's formatting was all messed up. Thanks. :wave:

Could someone please go to the beso.com link above and paste the whole page into Tori's BZ pages? It's really nicely done when you look at it all at once. I tried to copy and paste it here, and it looked fine until I tried to preview the post. Then all of the site's formatting was all messed up. Thanks. :wave:

beso.com Tori.jpg

Thanks, bigmax, for your technical help! :thumbsup:

Isabelli and Arizona are so amazing. I saw Isabelli in a Pirelli Calendar video, and she is simply smoldering, sinewy, and athletic in her movements! :drool:

Her light eyes against her dark hair. . .hypnotizing! :yes: Oh yeah, this is Tori's BZ page! :p

Tori's pages are coming to life again and Tori Nation :grouphug: will rejoice. :wave:

• 3 weeks later...