Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Wowee, Babylola, premier Praver Poster! :ddr:

Thanks for posting more pics of Tori's and Danny's Wedding :fun: and moving Tori's BZ pages to 138! :fun::fun:

It can't look anything but picture perfect with those two! :heart::blush:

Tori's Elle-Marlboro pics are simply beautiful, too, with the beautiful leader of Tori Nation :grouphug: in yet another naturally gorgeous setting--naturally gorgeous, just as Tori always is. :wub:

Here's a Billabong clip posted this weekend on YouTube by FashionSexyWoman. . .for old-time sake. Nothing like a "refreshing" look at Tori's past. Tori is quietly flirty and sexy. She glows in marvelous motion in her beloved beach/surf setting. :kiss: Unmarried, then, Tori was ogleable without guilt. :p :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNygpF66KJk

With an earthquake in NW Canada and a cancelled tsunami warning in Hawaii and Hurricane Sandy churning up the US East coast, hopefully Mother Nature will impact people in the Pacific and Atlantic as little as possible. :MLA:

Happy Halloween to Tori Nation and Happy Honeymoon in an amazing destination to Tori and Danny! :capt: :grouphug::wave:

Oooooh, Babylola! :kiss::MLA:

You sure do keep Tori Nation going with your posts! :grouphug: :dance:

As I have said ad nauseum, still photographs of a subject are one thing, but seeing a moving pics of that subject are quite another.

The lighting is amazing. That so-high retro bottom she wears leaves a good deal of mystery somewhat, very somewhat like a long, black gress with a long slit does and is even sexier than. . .a bikini, but not by much or in a different way! :p :woot:

Tori's strength and grace are clearly evident as she moves in all her videos. Her healthy beauty from head to toe is always an inspiration to either gender to eat healthfully and to exercise and, if that's not enough to satisfy yours or my self-image perception, you can always ask Tori to donate some glowing skin, strong bones, healthy hair genes. . .for a nominal fee. . .as she would have your happiness in mind first. :p

If those in Tori Nation, including Tori, celebrated All Hallow's Eve today, 31 OCT, when according to the Christian calendar, all the evil spirits come out to play, never fear, those same Christians thought of All Saints' Day on 1 NOV when the saintly types take care of all the dastardly doers and what they did the night before. :Angel::MLA::grouphug: :p

I saw some fun costumes from all ages: a kindergartner wearing so many sparkles and sequins on her fairy dress and wand it made my eyes blink. :heart::flower: A college kid had spent so much time on his zombie costume, it looked like he walked off a movie set of the latest rash of zombie TV episodes or movies. ;) :heythere:

Oh yeah, the best was probably one that I saw from several hundred yards/metres on the sidewalk. I could barely make out a complex, multi-colored lighting system glowing on the back pack worn on a white spandex suit. Both wrists had bangles had the same light colors emanating from them. As I got closer, I saw white platforms and a huge, mutil-colored space laser-type gun. She could have walked into the 80s Buck Rogers, Battlestar Gallactica, Star Wars, etc. It was perfect from head to platform toe. To top it off, she was cute and gracious just like Tori Nation's Cutie Commander in Chief. :thumbsup:

We know Tori is a chameleon as a model. She has also shown her love of spoof costumes from nerd w. oversized spectacles to frizzy haired, crazy girl. I hope we to see what she and Danny wore on All Hallow's Eve. Being a chameleon model has transferrable skills to being a chameleon trick or treater! From Bond Girl to School Girl or From Labcoat Lass to Mermaid Mama! :wave:

Tori is the cutest lady bug with the most adorable hair twists in the known and unknown universe and in all other dimensions! :wub:

With her healthy, long hair, Tori could shoot for Princess Leia-sized cinnammon rolls instead of small Cinnabon-sized rolls next year! Of course, she could chameleonize into anything she wants! :p

Tori's drop-dead red plumpers and long lashes make for a pretty sexy lady bug, too! :woot:

Only Tori could have such sexy, svelte arms AND baby belly at the same time! :blush:

Her skin glows as usual and now glitters like sunny-bright gold! :gocho:

How does she do it? Enquiring minds wanna know! :yes:

Thanks, Babylola, for giving Tori Nation :grouphug: such a deelish treat with no tricks from Tori's Halloween. :kiss::flower:

So many comedians from Saturday Night Live to Jimmy Fallon to Stewart/Colbert poke fun at Instagram, but if Tori Nation's cute and competent leader didn't use it, Tori Nation would not be graced by her candid images.

Thanks, to you, too, then, Tori, for sharing your Instagrams and allowing Tori Nation to peek into your personal life. I am sure all of Tori Nation appreciates it! :heart::flower:

This costume and Tori's previous ones show her sense of humor and ability to have fun for sure! :wave:

Those members of Tori Nation who live in most parts of the US should set their clocks back an hour at 0200 on Sunday because Daylight Savings ends and Standard Time begins. :blink:

Tori, if she's in Hawaii, doesn't have to change any clocks, except baby body and her clocks, because Hawaii and parts of Arizona do not change clocks. :cool:

The rest of the world is on its own: www.time.gov if you want to see what to do with your time so to speak. The change in time started in WWII when the US was interested in saving daylight to save fuel and electricity bills at night. They are thinking of staying at Daylight Savings year 'around, and I hope they do as light can lift spirits; ask the Scandinavians when there is less and less light as winter progress. Alcoholism is the number one illness in Northern countries when darkness brings the spirits down. Forget about the alcohol (aka distilled spirits) and buy a natural-sun type bulb or three and get exercise if you can, anywhere :)! :ddr:

For us in most of the US, it means the sun sets earlier. People like to think they get more sleep, but the body clock has to adjust, too, as when travelling. I prefer the return of Daylight Savings Time in March because, well, it's close to spring and flowers and hope that the earth will bloom again after a winter of grey, lifeless landscapes. The body clock in spring actually gets more rest. :wacko:

Again, Tori, in Hawaii, has no worries about any of this for herself, hers and Danny's baby, or her hubby. :MLA:

She's a smartie who knows what she wants to do, when she wants to do it, and where! Somebody should interview her as a role model for girls and women, etc.If she asked, I would do it lickety split. I have said she is a good role model for women and even men and young girls. Independent yet caring, strong and sensible in business and in her life. And, a fun sense of humor to boot! :wave:

CARAS brazil - "Tori Praver Stylist celebrates pregnancy"

Top devoted countless editorials and magazine covers around the world, the beautiful American Tori Praver (26) displays the proud new silhouette. "I'm five months pregnant!" Celebrates the blonde, who is married to the photographer and surfer Daniel Fuller (30). But preparations for the arrival of their first child not slowed down her work, owner and designer of a line beachwear. "My intention is to create pieces that let the woman comfortable, safe and sexy," says Tori. "I always admired the attitude of the Brazilians," she adds.

img-440937-estilista-tori-praver.jpg img-440938-estilista-tori-praver.jpg

Va Va Voom! Model Mama looks so elegant! :heart::kiss:

In Boston, we have . . . another Model Mama whose baby belly pic was in the local paper. :huh:

Gisele Bundchen, with her Boston-based baby belly, looks great with her baby belly; of course, one cannot compare the two beauties, and Tori would not want to be compared to anyone in that way, especially someone who hails from a culture she said above that she loves. :whistle:

One can say fer sher, however, Tori, as she has come across in pics and interviews on BZ, is the sweetest, most fun-loving, most caring, and most grounded model mama of them all! :p :wave:

Once again, Babylola, is the fastest poster/gun :war: in the West. . .and all the other compass points of the internet. :guitar: :heart:

Thanks for being so thorough and persistent in your search for Tori Images, moving and still, and bringing them to Tori Nation and all her BZ-page visitors. :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Seeing Tori walk in the sand, in her own creations, looking her sexy, strong, glowing, and especially healthy self is always a special treat. :yes:

She moves with such grace and athleticism but also conducts her life with a great deal of grace as all of Tori Nation :grouphug:knows. :blush:

Thanks, Tori, for working so steadily for your fans and your new family and making a such terrific niche for yourself in the tough market of swimwear design. You are an amazing multi-tasking modelina who is a great role model for all types of folks in terms of living a healthy life, carrying oneself confidently but not arrogantly, and planning out a career doing what you love! :fun:

And, of course, thanks again to Babylola for bringing the latest and greatest Tori Pics, Tori Vids, and Tori News to Tori Nation :grouphug: before the ink dries! :woohoo:

I am sure Tori has visited your fansite and her BZ pages to see all her fans remarks about. I am also sure her grounded self knows that without fans, any celebrity would not be a celebrity; both parties need each other to exist! :wave:

---------------------------------------

Thankfully, in the US, we will now be able to breathe fresh air after the onslaught of political ads that made a little girl cry on national news. With the Presidential race essentially over, we will be able to return to appreciating, with more focus, Tori's and her model colleagues' collective beauty! The smartest ones may never have left BZ to glimpse this race. In short, models bring art and beauty into the world, and politicians bring babble. . .worse than mine because most base their babble on lies and persuasion, persuading you to vote for them in what is essentially a popularity contest in high school or middle school. :p

Thanks, Babylola,

For adding some va va volume to Tori's BZ pages with her va va video and now her va va voluminous hair and. . .her especially va va vampiressy-dark voluptuous plumpers! :woot:

So sexy and pale, far from her beach-beauty glow but still incroyable as the inventors of haute couture, a la mode, and ballet, and Joie De Vivre would say about Tori! :p

Just when you think it is All Quiet on The Western, or Tori's BZ Front, (Tori's Hawaii is pretty faaaar West), Babylola manages to find some new and striking photos and videos of Tori Nation's Leader and create some beautiful music with Tori's images, played loud or soft! Thank you; Thank you! :wave:!

I can see Tori Praver Fans twice above and below your signature. :blink:

Maybe you should make the letters darker, more contrasty, to make them stand out and link them, if you can, to your wonderful fan site on FB. Accessing your FB site with your links in your signature makes it easy for Tori Nation citizens to visit. Leaves us no excuse! ;) :gocho:

I just read an article that talked about color photography when it was first introduced. Of course, black and white was the standard, and, as with anything new, almost, color photos were pooh poohed as not being sophisticated and artistic enough. Perhaps the B/W photogs were threatened by the new format. If they thought it was an aesthetic difference, they were probably snobby as taste is purely subjective. :)

With color photos now having been so popular for decades for the amateur and professional photographer (and with digital), black and white stands out even more now for portraits, landscapes, architectural, etc. photos. Simply, the contrast helps make it stand out. In this case, with Tori, her skin looks so pale and lips, clothing look so dark, everything snaps because of the contrast. This set makes Tori more of a chameleon and adds to her variety of looks. I probably would not have recognized her if the pics didn't have her name on them so to speak. :wave: