Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

posted before but better quality

Tori and and the Rogan crew at Fashion Night Out on September 8 in NYC

page 130 !!! :pinky:

Boy, Babylola, you sure do know High Quality and Tori Quality! :heart:

Thanks for helping bring Tori's BZ pages to a nice, round number that can only get bigger! :wave::blush:

I hope you made your Moms :wub: happy this past weekend, and I hope the transition to Monday was not too manic! :)

I came across this pic of Tori quite by accident on Tori's Page on My Sexiest Women Blog.

There are quite a few BZ babelicious babes with a number of pics on this blog. It is simply and tastefully done contrary to what the title may suggest. ;)

Our representative, the eponymous leader of Tori Nation, simply glows "Some Kind of Wonderful" and all sorts of beautiful in this pic that is at the top of her page on the blog: :blush:

post-9036-1337047254_thumb.jpg

Well, if you are studying for finals or graduating, I hope the finals go fast and furiously :blink: and the graduating part goes as fast or slow as you want it to. :fun:

But most of all, I hope you have an engaging graduation speaker and a job or internship lined up! :wave:

I was just flippin' Tori's BZ pages from Numero Uno and saw Hyperion's animated signature of Model Headshots with Element Abbreviations to imititate the Periodic Table: eg Doutzen = Dz with a pic and a short description of her chemical make up. He was so creative and such a perfectionist. :laugh:

In one of many Tori wallpapers, Hyperion took several Polaroids from Yamamay (that her probably made to look like Polaroids because they are square images) and placed them in an open folder with a paper clipped note, a post-it note with a fake note from Tori and her name on the tab. Unbelievable. He has so many of these intricate wallpapers and each is as detailed and unique as a. . . snowflake. :p

I have gotten up to 25 going pretty fast. But the Hyperion pages start before that. I can't remember when. You'll just have to look during this quiet, reflective period in Tori Nation. It's always worth the refreshing trip. :blush:

It's also amazing to think that was five years ago! You could go through high school or college! It was interesting to read the comments. Babylola and SnL are veteran fans and long-time citizens of Tori Nation, though each citizen has the same status regardless of when he or she became a citizen! :heart:

Unlike most nations in which birthright and a family's history in a nation give automatic, essentially unearned status and power. :p

Student, Graduate, or Worker Bee, have a great weekend! :wave:

This Tori pic below was meant as a Happy Mom's Day for Tori's mom, but since every day is Mom's Day, I will just throw it in today. :wub:

Tori's Mom and Her Little Mermaid Modelina:

post-9036-1337370141_thumb.jpg

captures by me :heart::kiss:

Oooooooh, Baby, Baby. . . Babylola! :heart::heart:

You have been such a weekend warrior on behalf of a Tori Nation that has been hankering for new Tori pics! :)

You broke the new Tori pic "silence" with quantity and SUBERB quality of RED HOT pics of RED HOT Tori! :wub::heart::wub::kiss:

Thank yooooooooo sooooooo much for spending so much time for us Tori fans and for GREAT Tori taste! :fun:

Team Tori Captain, have a fun, restful evening and Sunday and take a Tori pic research and posting break! :blush:

what in the world is going on? :|

I can't find myself around...this will take getting used to but who ever did it worked a lot on it, that's for sure......so that shows dedication.....the up side :rofl: :|

Is anyone else having trouble with some pics loading?

There is a small book meant for business readers called WHO MOVED THE CHEESE? In a nutshell, the researchers place a piece of cheese in a mouse's maze in the same place each day, and the mouse finds it and then can find it automatically after a few tries.

Then the researchers move the cheese, and it takes far longer for the mouse to find the cheese each time they move the cheese.

Of course, during each person's day, the cheese can be moved quite often. In some cases, you can change it back but in most cases, you have no choice but to figure out how to find the new cheese location, and maybe even leave a bread crumb trail! That's because some decision-making entity has made the decision for you and hopefully on your behalf. That entity may or may not want your suggestions and won't move the cheese back and simply wants you to get used to the new location or. . .leave in the most extreme case.

Bellazon has moved a lot of cheese for us minions who have been posting statements and pics, etc. a certain way on these pages for quite some time without such a sweeping change.

Of course, some like it, and some don't and some others don't care.

My questions are:

1. Should we have been asked if we wanted a change?

2. If so, should we have been given a chance to give input?

3. Sometimes, as in the OJ refrigerators in the supermarket, there are too many choices (eg lots of pulp, medium pulp, no pulp, Vitamins A,C, E, etc), and it is easier to give Bellazon users no choice just to get the new site design rolled out.

Most folks probably think having choice is good whether buying OJ, a phone, or having a say in designing this new site.

We probably should, at least, have been alerted to the impending change. Maybe I missed it. Unfortunately, administrative decision makers and focus groups, etc. take a lot of time. I totally understand what Babylola says. It is not exactly a vibrant new look. The colors or absence of colors are muted and have little contrast, but as SnL said, there are upsides. Tori's reds in the latest Bobbi Brown screen caps stand out even more vividly thanks to the blah color scheme. Maybe that's what BZ intended when rolling this new version out.

If I may speak for Babylola, the anger comes from the surprise, and for her and others, not a good one. People, generally don't like surprises like this. BZ could have easily found a diplomatic way to announce this change and may have some where in the administrative section.

I wonder if there is a section on BZ that explains this new, seemingly unilateral decision. After taking a course in website design to rollout a new website for an international bank, I found that studying the best web sites in your industry and in others' help a great deal. Why reinvent the wheel? This meant looking at the sites of Best Buy, Staples and others as well as Citibank, JPMorgan (before the recent idiot error :blah:), etc. I wonder if BZ looked at other models sites and sites from other industries when re-designing this one.

That course said most important factors for a good site include: 1. Navigation (always a click away from home) 2. General Layout in terms of visibility of buttons and pictures. 3. Color Scheme.

If you can think of sites you really like along functionality lines and aesthetic lines, you should specifically mention the site and what you think is great and ask a BZ administrator if he or she can implement another change at this time. Given the way it's been done so far (an unannounced change), you will probably get a "no," but you may get a response saying the site is evolving so suggestions are welcome. Finding the proper BZ contact who is qualified to talk about this change would be a good place as there seem to be many questions from us mice.

Maybe this design saves space on BZ's server. I know most of you are better at finding cheese that has been moved than I am so most will get used to this "new look and feel."

Whatever the case, Tori Nation's muse will always look Tori Terrific :cain: on any website design.Flower%20for%20you.gif:kiss:

lancelot, thanks for the cheer

but I cant see myself getting uses to that beacuse I post many pictures here in Tori Nation and at Esti's thread.and since 'the change' every pic I open is so slow...

when I click on a picture its so slowly open! I cant stand this... /=

That's great, Babylola! make%20it%20clap.gif

I remember you mentioned wanting to do that several weeks ago. Flower%20for%20you.gif

Tori would love an FB tribute page, especially with your good taste and ability to find Tori pics faster than anyone! :cain:

Another saying that applies to what you are doing and also involves a mouse is "Build a better mousetrap, and people will buy it." :blah: Or in this case view it! :hehe:

Good luck! Let me know if I can help, but it seems you are far better at researching, posting, and computering in general than I am! :kiss: