Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Place Model Management

Hamburg

wish it was hq!

Whoa! Babylola! :heart: :heart: :heart:

You posted new Tori Pics while I was posting "refreshes" of Tori Pics Past! :blink:

Tori looks amazing: flawless skin, healthy bones and muscles, and so sophisticated and sexy! :kiss::blush::heart: :drool:

But then she would look that way if she wore a garbage bag with holes punched in it for her head and arms! :wub: :p

Hopefully, el jefe or Vampirehorde will supersize these great Tori Pics! :wave:

PS Thanks to your thorough research, Tori Nation can ogle ONE-HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FIVE PAGES of Tori Pics! :fun:

Oops! One Tori apple fell out of the barrel! :whistle:

post-9036-1333059422_thumb.jpg

In this pic, Tori looks like one of the many hats Tori could wear would be the female version of Indiana Jones! :heart::blush:

Thanks to her athleticism, Tori could easily do all of her own stunts! :heart::blush:

She could be a professor, too, an especially vogue one! :heart::blush:

Okay, a while ago, I promised no more truly strong, Bond Girl role requests for Tori. :whistle:

BUT! In this hat, Tori could be cast as the action-loving archaelogist without audtioning! :whistle::wave:

Tori Praver Amica - Marzo 2012 Italy

another two - by Derek Kettela

talk about an awesome butt and legs!!! Good Lord!!! :heart: :heart:

Here are a few candids of Tori and Danny. Not sure if I should post them because of privacy but I'm gonna' anyway just 'cuz this forum will appreciate them...right?? :blink: ( and NOT misuse them, by the way, please) Who else looks this good completely make-up free, as Tori is in some of these??? :o :drool:

Boy, SnL, Tori is so incredibly cute in these candids and as always; she can be such a "ham"! :laugh:

How can the girl in the AMICA pics be the same one as these candids and no make-up as you say? :blink:

Tori has always been able to run the gamut from gorgeous to sweetie in a red-hot second! :blush:

Thanks you! :wave:

Tori Praver Amica - Marzo 2012 Italy

another two - by Derek Kettela

talk about an awesome butt and legs!!! Good Lord!!! :heart: :heart:

Here are a few candids of Tori and Danny. Not sure if I should post them because of privacy but I'm gonna' anyway just 'cuz this forum will appreciate them...right?? :blink: ( and NOT misuse them, by the way, please) Who else looks this good completely make-up free, as Tori is in some of these??? :o :drool:

Boy, SnL, Tori is so incredibly cute in these candids and as always; she can be such a "ham"! :laugh:

How can the girl in the AMICA pics be the same one as these candids and no make-up as you say? :blink:

Tori has always been able to run the gamut from gorgeous to sweetie in a red-hot second! :blush:

Thanks you! :wave:

My pleasure!! I think they are adorable pics! :heart::heart:

Tori for Eddie Bauer (hope it's not a repost )

4386667.jpg

Thanks, Mahi, for refreshing Tori Nation with a beautiful pic of Tori strolling on the beach! :heart:

Any past Tori pic brings that stage of her amazing career to the collective forefront of Tori Nation's collective mind so I am trying to change "repost" to "refresh"! :p

The girl in your avi is adorable. Who is she? :)

Your quotation in your sig is great, too! :)

Thanks for visiting and posting on Tori's BZ pages. Come back again and again! :kiss:

Hope your week started well and keeps going that way! :wave:

Thanks for both of you lancelot and babylola

the girl in my avatar is a teenage model from next.co.uk ,don't know her name though

thanks also for praising my sig, Lancelot,it is not originally English, I translated it from my original mother tongue

Tori may be gone but is still not forgotten by Gorsuch! :blush:

Her patrician look certainly fits their Aspen/Euro ski chic image. :whistle:

Mahi's Snow-Queen-Surveying-Her Majestic-Mountain-Range pic above or the Flower-Power-Springy Pic below that came in my daily Gorsuch email this morning show Tori is certainly:

A Woman For All Seasons and Any Reason:

Gorsuch Spring:

post-9036-1333462775_thumb.jpg

Gorsuch Summer (Gorsuch Summer in Sunny Yellow ;)):

post-9036-1333463305_thumb.jpg

Gorsuch Fall, Ultra Patrician/Preppy:

post-9036-1333464159_thumb.jpg

Gorsuch Winter (in wintry grey) ;):

post-9036-1333463539_thumb.jpg

Any pic of Tori from past, present, or. . . future is good for Tori and Tori Nation! :wave:

A Blast From Tori's Gorsuch Past that Came Today in Their Daily Email:

post-9036-1333551789_thumb.jpg:

Love Those Silky, Feathered Farah Fawcett Locks! :blush:

But nowadays, as a Modern Woman, Tori could be Charlie, running her own Detective Agency of Delectable Damsels Who Are Never in Distress. :whistle::wave:

some great pictures from Goldenpoint 2009

(dont think that they are repost they are new for me so sorry if they are!)

with love,babylola ;)

post-9036-0-1446436183-31747_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-54819_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-55987_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-56691_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-58797_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-59796_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-61292_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-62583_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-63516_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-64521_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-6636_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-67532_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-69021_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-70206_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-70859_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-71849_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436183-73009_thumb.jpg

click to enlarge

Babylola, 2009 seems so long ago, but all of the pics you posted of that stage in Tori's career look as amazing now as they did then! :wub:

These pics show her gloriously healthy skin and perfectly toned body! But then all Tori pics do! :drool:

Whether Tori is indoors or out. . . or wearing a little or a lot. . . or wearing something simple or glam, Tori just glows from head to toe in these pics! :blush:

Thanks so much for bringing Tori's past pics to the present and refreshing the collective memory of Tori Nation! :wave:

Happy Holidays to those observing them this weekend! :)

There are no holidays, however, in Tori worshiping because Tori Nation worships Tori 24/7/365! :wub::whistle:

In Tori alone, Tori Nation has a lot to worship and for which to be thankful. At any time, we can genuflect in her name, present offerings at her altar, or post any Tori pics because all are amazing! :heart: :

Tori Nation can worship Tori's Cute Chiclet teeth! :wub:

post-9036-1333923545_thumb.jpg

Tori Nation can worship Tori's titanium tummy! :drool:

post-9036-1333923732_thumb.jpg

Tori Nation can worship Tori's beauty from long lashes to long legs! :heart::blush:

post-9036-1333926290_thumb.jpg

Tori, the grounded Goddess, never, ever worships herself partly due to her modesty but also because Tori Nation does it for her! :fun:

The pic below shows Tori adorably worshiping or tree-hugging (she could face the tree!), but deferring to the most powerful Goddesses perhaps that impacts the earth and its creatures directly: Mother Nature.

post-9036-1333924394_thumb.jpg

This time, Mother Nature, appears in the form of one of her creatures, a tree that is tall like Tori, who is also one of Mother Natures's creatures. :heart::kiss:

Still, Tori will outlast even the longest-lived trees thanks to her immortal status created by the devoted following of Tori Nation :p

You cannot have Ying without Yang, night without day, and black without white, etc. You also cannot have a celeb deity without a fanbase and vice-versa. :blink::whistle:

Each of the previous examples show that the pairs are inextricably linked; they are mutually dependent for survival (ie you wouldn't know what day is without night as a reference point and vice-versa.) :blink:

In our case, Tori and Tori Nation, may be inextricably linked, but such an intertwined link is beneficial to both parties, especially to us mere mortals! ;)

Have a great week and, when you get a chance, sneak in an offering to Tori when you get a chance: a pic or three from past, present or future! :wave: