Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

old pics...love the long hair :heart: :heart: :heart:

Babylola, these are such adorable, yet sexy early Tori shots. :heart::blush::heart::blush:

Thanks for sending Tori Nation into the weekend and onto page 121 :fun: with such beautiful pics of Tori. :kiss: :) :kiss: :)

Trademark skin, hair, lips, eyes, butt. . . . :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

Okay, everything should be trademarked for babelicious beauty! :heart::laugh::heart::laugh:

I hope Tori and all of Tori Nation have a great weekend! :wave:

The super market looked like a storm was coming in Boston with all the empty shelves, mainly soda, chips, etc. Oh yeah, our New England Patriots are in the Super Bowl! :fun:

More interesting to me was that, earlier this week, poor Gisele succumbed to the danger of emailing friends to pray for Tom Brady and the Team. It got picked up by someone and the news and mocked and sent all over.

As some politicians know (except Congressman Weiner), never use email, just speak to the person. As the CIA, FBI, and Anonymous (the Robin Hood hacking group that just hit Boston Police) know, nothing is sacred or can be deleted or double deleted (deleting delete box) in cyberspace: pics, words, money. Oh yeah, careful when you hit REPLY ALL! :p

John Frieda behind the scenes: Look at that gorgeous hair! :heart::heart:

Tori's Hair: Vah Vah Vah Vooooom! :drool:

Her hair counts as a "part." :whistle:

An past hair product ad tagline applies here: "Tori's hair is touchably soft." :kiss:

But the sum of Tori's parts is always the bestest! :heart::blush:

Oh Boy! Thanks, SweetienLow! :wave:

Tori's Russian Vogue Cover (2009) came through today on Models.com's Daily Feed.

The intro paragraph is fun :) :

"If you saw the Tori Praver cover of Vogue Russia coming then you can count yourself officially ahead of the curve. The curvaceous Hawaii beach babe’s slot on the cover of a magazine usually reserved for the most editorial Eastern European faces was another of the month’s stunning surprises. Do you love it? Are you waiting for the Freaky Friday moment when Anna Selezneva appears in Sports Illustrated? Let us know how you feel!"

All the pics from that amazing Tori editorial follow the above paragraph and can be found at this link:

http://models.com/feed/?p=4636

Let models.com know how you feel if you are so moved! And if you are a regular to Tori's BZ pages or a visitor/soon-to-be-Tori Nation-citizen, you have already been moved by Tori. :heart:

Let models.com know the power of Tori Nation! :grouphug:

They finally corrected the spelling of "Praver" after months of lobbying that would make all of Washington, DC blush. :laugh:

After all, we want anyone and everyone to be able to search "Tori Praver" and come up with the right intel and not miss Tori's pics in Models.com, a pretty comprehensive site. :wave:

GREAT FIND LIKE ALLWAYS sweetandlow !! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE AMAZING THINGS :heart:

You are welcome :wave: I love the look, so intense, so sexy, yet innocent. She's crazy good at showing any look you want. Kinda' reminds me of Claudia here, in a way, good way. :heart:

GREAT FIND LIKE ALLWAYS sweetandlow !! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE AMAZING THINGS :heart:

You are welcome :wave: I love the look, so intense, so sexy, yet innocent. She's crazy good at showing any look you want. Kinda' reminds me of Claudia here, in a way, good way. :heart:

"Crazy Good" is right at various looks is right, SnL (which I realized last night could refer to SNL or Saturday Night Live!)!

If you meant Tori is channeling Claudia Schiffer, you are right again because on Tori Nation page 05, post #89, Stefanie20, Tori Nation citizen, suggests the same thing and posted the following pics:

post-9036-1328691021_thumb.jpg post-9036-1328690972_thumb.jpg

They might not look like identical twins per se, but they look like fraternal or Guess? twins with their silky, soft blonde hair, pretty peepers, and luscious lips. :kiss:

There are some pics in which people mistook Tori for Brigitte Bardot, another great comparison with a celebrity icon. :)

Tori mistaken for Ms. Bardot as posted on the left below by x-fashiOn lOve also on Tori Nation page 05, post #87 and by me from Google on the right below:

post-9036-1328691787_thumb.jpg post-9036-1328693715_thumb.jpg

After only a few years, however, Tori has earned her own niche as an icon herself with her own look/s! :blush:

In future, to whom shall the Great Icon Tori be compared? Or now? Does Doutzen look like Tori or does Tori look like Doutzen? Hmmm. :whistle:

They are both unique beauties in their own right and so are the others! :heart:

To use crass sports analogies, you are talking Varsity or Major League/Professional or Hall of Fame beauty here! Therefore, the distinctions are so close, they don't matter. :p

Well, no matter how you slice her or compare her, Tori is something to behold as a whole or by herself! :wave:

Gorsuch just can't seem to let Tori go as shown in today's daily email:

post-9036-1328714662_thumb.jpg

Tori looks so cozy wearing a waffle pattern Henley (British Rowing Regatta) collar shirt, lashes and tresses falling just right. :blush:

Her skin and everything else looks so soft and cuddly. :heart:

Tori probably looks cozy eating Belgian waffles, too, while wearing the waffle-pattern shirt. :whistle::wave:

Check out this behind the scenes look at Tori's "Old Hollywood" theme Guess shoot from 2007!

http://vimeo.com/36581698

What an amazing coincidence, MKgirl! :heart:

While trying find any missing Tori pics that were not on BZ, I googled "Tori Praver Guess," "Tori Praver Goldenpointe," etc. :blink: Yes, I even went back through every one of Tori's pages. :blink: Too much time on my hands this weekend! :whistle:

I thought I came up with most photos that had been posted on Tori Nation BZ pages. There are so many sites with many Tori pics on them and huge scans. :) I even found her on two White Supremacist group sites :ninja:. I guess everyone has a right to love Tori! Maybe her tolerant ways will change their intolerant ways! ;)

I found Hyperion who was a regular poster here is still posting elsewhere with a rotating sig that includes Tori in his Models as "Elements of the Earth list." BZ has more a more comprehensive set of Tori pics and more comments, though! It's good to know "our" Tori is beloved on sites worldwide and beloved multi-lingually. :p

I especially was looking for the one in which she is on the bed in a GUESS? ad and she is grabbing her heel. It is here on the early pages but split because it is a two-ad. I never did find it in one piece. :( I looked at everything tagged Tori Praver Guess, but I should have looked at the videos and looked again at this gem you posted. :)

Tori Nation citizens who love her Guess? campaign should look at www.bwgreyscale.com and look under GUESS? link. Some may be under Marciano. You will also see many more GUESS? girls from the past to the present, models/actresses: eg Anna Nicole Smith to Rachael Nichols or Eva Herzigova to Paris Hilton. There are some beautiful women there, of course, and some who may surprise you. Much credit for the amazing photos goes to model-turned-photographer Ellen Von Unwerth who is a perfectionist. :)

Thanks, MKgirl, researcher of renown in Tori Nation and Beyond in BZ, for this super stylish, extra sexy refresher of Tori's "early" years. :drool: :wub: :drool: :wub:

If it didn't have a date on it, Tori could easily have shot it today. The period setting, music, and clothing combined with Tori's expressions, movements, ability to be totally GLAM and humor made for an amazing video. :heart::blush:

Because I know Tori knows what she wants to do, I stopped begging her, months ago, to do a movie, a Bond movie or any movie. This video reminded me that Tori is so naturally expressive and bubbling with natural energy that she could do a movie and be a successful model/swimwear designer-turned movie star. She would simply want to be an actress. :wave:

Babylola,

More Vah Vah Vah Voom Videos! Sensory Overload! :drool:

Thanks for such a fun post highlighting Tori's amazing curves! :drool:

Fast cars and beautiful women have always gone hand in hand! :drool:

It was cute to see and HEAR her in the car with her gorgeous eyes glowing, her Chiclet smile shining, and nerves being tested. :drool:

I know the Tori 500 app and the Lexus will find their way to the phones and driveways of everyone in Tori Nation and eventually worldwide! :wave:

Just Googling Tori Praver Lexus pulled up all sorts of articles on the Tori 500 ad and app and appearances. :blink: :)

I'm glad that, with this Lexus association, Tori's name and face will become so much more visible, a great reward for her efforts as a model and designer. :fun:

It is important to note that Tori has maintained a relationship with SI after she stopped appearing in the magazine. :heart:

Her sweet, Aloha personality, and intelligence certainly helped keep it alive. :blush:

Maybe by using one name in this campaign "Tori" will follow other great one-namers like Cindy, Christy, Linda. . . Madonna, Beyonce, etc. :drool:

Maybe she will get a movie deal ;)! Jill Wagner did some after pitching the Mercury Mariner and some TV shows, and Cary Foulkes, who pitches T-Mobile may be in film, too. :p

Model-Turned-Actress isn't a commonly used phrase for nuthin', you know. ;)

The possibilities have always been endless for Tori. :wub::wave:

Happy Valentine's Day to Tori Nation and . . . To Tori! :wub: :wub: :wub::kiss: :kiss: :kiss::heart: :heart: :heart:

Congrats to Kate Upton on her SI Cover! :fun:

Googling Tori Praver Lexus will pull up more than 1032 links, including those with nationwide hard copy distribution (USA Today). :blink: :blink:

Tori's timing couldn't be better with the swimsuit issue coming out today. :)

She will certainly be in the SI Swimsuit Hall of Fame as fast as her Lexus can go 0-60! ;)

Try this link on for size: www.theweeklydriver.com/sports-illustrated-lexus-team-with-supermodel-tori-praver-2012-swimsuit-issue/! :p

Happy Surfin' for Tori! The Surfer Girl would be much obliged! :wave:

Thanks donbot and phenobarbie for the HUGE scans! :wub:

Tori towers even more than usual! :wub:

Just when I thought Tori could not look any more smoldering in a barely-there bikini, I found her in the daily Gorsuch email looking just as hot in a thick cashmere sweater! :drool:

Tori is certainly hot all year 'round! :wave:

post-9036-1329363740_thumb.jpg