Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

I have to edmit that tori's page on bz is my favorite page, the only pages I enter on bz is the pages of the models that r written in my signature. tori is defenetly number one for me and its so fun to read here and not only share pics of our beauty!

lancelot479 its allways great to read the things u r writing but the only problem is that my english is not so perfect i talk english better than write and trying to learn new words as im reading more and more here...so its fun to use english at the computer...im not at school anymore so its kinda important to use english!

wish i could write in youre level and share more of my thoughts about the things you write

anyways, have to say that the pictures are super amazing... the pics are very natural ...

sweetandlow thank u so much for sharing!

I hope there r not a lot of tori's pics on the net that we miss. im allways looking for some more but its not easy to find new things its hiding in all kinds of sites that we dont know.

but we will find more and Tori Nation will grow and bring more good stuff :heart: love u guys :kiss:

^ love the idea :)

another cute idea is to put one of Tori's pics on dollar bills :blush:

wellll...found a photo, dont know if it repost , if its new or old and from which campagin is it from...

all I know is that tori's smile is the best smile ever! :laugh:

btw , its so hard to find some new stuff.... I wonder if thers more shots from the Ory swimwear catalogue...cause the pics that I posted before (on page 117) are not from the company's offical site... and I dont know where can I look for some more or maybe the full collection series of photos... working on it :whistle:

great weekend for all Tori Nation :heart:

post-5257-1327086924_thumb.jpg

^ how about this one:

Gorsuch14.jpg

love it!!!!!!!!!

oh! this pic remind me something, does anybody know what r the tattos of tori and the meaning? of them :blink:

The "R" on Tori's left wrist is for her brother, Ryan, who died in a car crash shortly after high school graduation. :cry:

The other tattoo is in Sanskrit and says loosely, "If not now, when?" But I don't know if it means carpe diem or sieze the day as the Western and Hindu cultures are vastly different, even the yoga styles are! :p ;)

I love your new sig, babylola! :wave:

^ how about this one:

post-5257-0-1446436163-5854_thumb.jpg

love it!!!!!!!!!

oh! this pic remind me something, does anybody know what r the tattos of tori and the meaning? of them :blink:

The "R" on Tori's left wrist is for her brother, Ryan, who died in a car crash shortly after high school graduation. :cry:

The other tattoo is in Sanskrit and says loosely, "If not now, when?" But I don't know if it means carpe diem or sieze the day as the Western and Hindu cultures are vastly different, even the yoga styles are! :p ;)

I love your new sig, babylola! :wave:

thanks for the information! didnt knew about tori's brother so sorry to hear about it :heart: I love her tattos they are beautiful.

and yes the sig is cute the picture is not my favorite of Tori but its special and I love what shes wearing in it... :kiss: