Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Hi boys and girls :wave::wave: I hardly ever get a chance to get on and I am always so delighted to see the good posts and reposts!!! :flower: And, always glad to hear my bud Lancelot's commentary. I love intelligence......maybe someday I'll get some! :laugh::laugh:

I have a desire to repost some of my faves showing Tori in diff situations....so I will!

post-8834-0-1446436134-27975_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446436134-30969_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446436134-32776_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446436134-34071_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446436134-35353_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446436134-36251_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446436134-39916_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446436134-41591_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446436134-43274_thumb.jpg

post-8834-0-1446436134-44275_thumb.jpg

Now, what I want to know is who is going to be able to find the actual, full editorial with the individual pics from the latest ELLE ITALIA? I'd really like to see those. I have a newsstand I can't seem to get the time to get over to so I'll wait and see who is gonna' be the one to find them and get those posted. Looks like a VERY interesting, gorgeous shoot!! :drool:

and I really love this one.... :heart: Oh, what am I talking about? I really like 'em all :blush::laugh:

Great to see yer alive 'n' kickin', SnL, and and just in time to push the Tori Nation envelope to page. . . 116! :fun::heart:

Thanks for the big, Technicolor glossies: they are waaaaay too hot to handle! Tori goes from 0 (adorable) to 60 (babeliciously sizzling) in .05 seconds flat. Like a Ferrari. No, too conventional . . . like a James Bond Aston Martin. But a car comparison will never do her justice or any woman for that matter! :drool:

Thanks, too, for the oldies-but-still-awesomies (eg the Nicole Miller trenchcoat-on-strong-shoulder ones and the fur-lined Guess? "hoodie" one! Can you say ado-rahble as only the fashionista French can?! :wub:)! :)

Tori is just simply some kinda Tori wonderful and Tori beautiful, in other words, just incredible by her Tori self, inside and out. :blush:

You are doubly right: Every Tori Pic is one to love for the ages, digitized, immortalized, and archived safely for all of Tori Nation to enjoy at any moment for forever! Phew! :p :wave:

Boy, SnL,

Them are some gojuzz Tori pics that will remind Tori Nation how completely cute-to-glam she has been since the first BZ post of her in 2005! :drool:

A month or so ago, I posted my fave Tori hair pics, nose pics, etc. to refresh my memory of how fast she "hit the runway running" and how beautifully and naturally Tori hit the editorials as well. :wub:

I better get back to that retrospective of "her parts," without objectifying them, of course, so I can get to her "bosom" pics, as they said back in the day, and her gluteus MAXiumus pics as they say in anatomy texts today to put it politely. :whistle:

King Arthur and The Knights of the Round Table followed a chivalric code and placed Queen Guinevere, and all women, on a pedestal of respect! Similarly, I place Tori on a pedestal of respect and can only speak of her in terms worthy of Tori's glory! :blink::heart:

Your amazing Tori posts or "commentary" as you say, SnL, showcasing Tori's perfect "parts," make it pretty tuff for this Tori Nation citizen to respond with restraint and disinterest in order to view her physique as a natural work of art :p !

Somebody has to remain objective ;)!

Anyhoo, here's a cute pic of Tori holding a copy of her own cover of Elle CZ back in MARCH 2010 while standing in an everyday, public newstand that could be patronized by any of us mere mortals. :blush:

post-9036-1322712051_thumb.jpg

Hopefully, we will soon see Tori's understated self looking as sweet and disarming while holding a copy of this latest Elle IT with her "mug" on the cover! :wave:

Way to squirm, my noble knight! :laugh::laugh: Seriously, that was very chivalrous and very, very gallant! :yes::hug::angie: I wish I could emulate that characteristic but as you know I just blab and spurt out whatever is going on in my noodle. Shameful! :gocho: :(

Oh, SnL, I squirmed all right! Phew! When I scrolled down just now, to write this, my heart was in cardiac arythmia if that means rapid heart beat! :drool:

During the last coupla days, MKgirl, I looked for Tori's ELLE IT in several magazine stores on both sides of the rivah (Boston accent) in Boston and in Cambridge without luck. <_<

The owner of the BIG one in Cambridge said that the ELLE IT issue does not arrive until about 10 days into the month. NINE days to wait for Tori?! :blink:

Yet, you researcher extraordinaire and Tori treasure hunter tantamount, found it! As the good knight SnL dubbed me, without real proof, I genuflect in front of you! :kiss::heart:

I'm sure Tori Nation can't wait for Tori's resplendent beauty to appear on her BZ pages soon! :wave:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS SnL, as you know, Boston has a lotta schools, colleges and universities, and "world-famous" hospitals (I have an appt tomorrow at Mass General, one, if not the oldest in the land, and got one of its nicknames from this concentration of fine institutions. Oliver Wendell Holmes, who coined the term Boston Brahmin and was one himself and a Harvard Professor and the father of Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., called Boston "The Hub of the Universe" 1858, because Boston is the center of the universe and of everything intellectual and commerical in the world. Can you believe any city in this world being as cocky? I'm sure you can, a few at least. :blink:

Oh brother! I didn't know marketing had been invented yet! ;)

Boston gets its snoberry partly from having so many schools in a small space but also because many firsts that simply came about simply because the country started in the northeast generally and moved west: first university, police force, public park, subway, private high school, public high school, symphony, pops orchestra, etc. Blah Blah. :whistle:

In someways, though it has had a history that contradicts such a grand title. It has had its race riots, worse than some in other "stereotypical" racially charged areas of our land. There was discrimination against the Irish, the Italians, the Jews (still plent of anti-Semitism around), you name a group that is not WASPy, and it has been disparaged or scorns other minorities for the same dang reason they were scorned themselves?! It is still pretty de facto segregated. The first question at an evening social gathering might be: Where did you do to school?" or. . . Boarding school? I never got that when I lived in the midwest and some other parts of this country. I never felt I was judged by my alma mater. They seemed to judge you for you in many other parts of the country. :heart:

Birth right means nothing save to those who often have nothing real to offer! OK, some do as they usually have a good eductation, but a good education does not a good deed make. If you don't trust me after my travelling about this country quite a bit and around the world and having seen the same birth-right bragging rights in countries on each continent, you can trust a reliable narrator: Scout Finch in Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird. :heart:

Scout's Aunt Alexandra who may as well have been a Boston Brahmin (Hinduism's highest caste co-opted to name Boston's "blue-bloods". . . in supposedly a classless country), tells Scout that "Class is based on how long your family has lived on a piece of land." That sounds good to the landed gentry from Wellesley, MA, to Greenwich, CT, to Rye, NY to the Upper East Side, NYC to Winnetka, IL, to Aurora, CO, to the (Marin County, CA (415 area-code of San Fran 'burbs) to . . . Manhattan Beach, CA just to give a thumbnail of those who have been lucky through a combination of birthright and hardwork to live in these beautiful areas in this country alone. Don't get defensive if your hometown is listed; this is my opinion and you probably know better living there each day :)

I grew up in a "exclusive" town in which there was a definite class or caste system that excluded a lot of families and their children. This is the way of the insecure who are scared to accept the talent and friendship of others outside their own group perhaps only for the fear that they will be better than they are. You only look at the history of segregation of athletics to see the fear of the better athlete coming along and taking your position. Arthur Ashe said, "sports is a perfect medium in which two people can compete on a level playing field and show who is better." He knew it wasn't a level playing field, but he took the high road. May be more in the fancy areas of our country can feel less of a threat by bolstering their own talents at whatever they do well. :)

I picked well-known rich suburbs, but each has good folks that who we always have to judge by the individual rather than the group. . . But what about those who haven't been able to squat that long on one piece land, simply because their timing was not as good as arriving in 1620 as a white, Puritan religious escapee from England or a prosperous landowner who was not as extreme as the Puritans who some have dubbed the Taliban of the US in their super strict practice of religion and separation of gender roles. ;)

Confused and unsure about Aunt Alexandra's definition because Scout is already a young girl with a great brain, Scout goes to her Big Papi, Atticus Finch, and asks tells him the aforementioned definition, and he says that "True class is doing the best you have with what you can." Now that is pretty straight forward and excludes birth right or the ACCIDENT of birth, being born into a fine Mayflower family named Bradford or Stoddard and worshipping at Trinity Episcopal Church, the home of the Episcopal Church, the ruling power church of this country for centuries, at its symbolic 1 Wall Street address or being named anything else non-WASP and worshipping in a church, temple, or even in the open air as the Shintos of Japan do. :p

Apply Atticus Finch's definition to Boston, and you would lose 75% of the population who base their social standing on birth right. Boston has had a lot of lucky firsts. Good timing for some. Horrible timing for others starting with the First Thanksgiving in 1620, in Plymouth, not technically in Boston, but close enough geographically and thematically. :blink:

What does this have to do with Tori? Everything. Tori bases her class on her accomplishments, not birthright. . . .so she is tall, blonde and WASPy looking! She can't help that. She's been doing the best she can with what she has. Like Scout, she is sharp as a tack, a strong woman, a business-owning strong woman. But, most important, she is about as down-to-earth as possible and effortlessly and naturally practices Atticus Finch's definition of class through a great deal of altruism to great causes and could probably give a rat's ass about a person's background when choosing him or her as a friend or colleague. :heart:

Tori has been given a lot in terms in terms or raw, physical beauty by pure birth right or genes as SnL has shown us in her super hot, mouth-watering posts recently, us but she has excellent work ethic, creativity and a desire to do what she considers is good for her career, her company and the world. If the right were mine, I would give Tori the honorary title of "Boston Brahmin," but she would reject it and just like to be judged for herself, a kind, generous, strong, smart person who also happens to be cute and devestatingly beautiful. If Tori is not a role model for the women on these pages with her healthy living and especially healthy skin and musculature and healthy hair and generous and thoughtful outlook, you can still start emulating healthy-living practices that you think are best for you. After all, even Tori worship is an extreme and moderation usually wins the day. :blush:

Hell, Tori's one of my role models for try to stay simply healthy! :wave:

SnL, I couldn't agree with you more: Minus1 should be given the Sherlock Holmes award for finding and posting Tori's latest cover and editorial. :fun:

Well, maybe since he is from France, I should say, "Vive La France," and call him Hercule Poirot after the famous French literary detective! :p

Anyway, Minus1, "Merci Beaucoups pour votres contributions des photos de Mlle. Tori Praver! C'est fantastique, magnifique, et wunderbar!" :wub:

Okay so Wunderbar is German, but Tori's cosmopolitan beauty can be described in many languagues! ;)

Tori looks so wonderful in a wintry setting as she does in a sand-filled setting as I have said ad nauseum. :whistle:

In this editorial, there is just a je ne sais quoi aspect to all of Tori's pictures, even the fun "full-moon" fever shot of her derriere tres grande! :blush:

Congrats to Tori for this amazing work! :fun:

Tori Nation, enjoy the latest and greatest from, Tori, our patron modelina and fashionista, but keep the refreshes or re-posts coming. :heart::grouphug:

I love to see what other Tori fans present as their fave Tori Pics and why! :laugh:

"Bon Appetit" as Julia Child would say from right here in Cambridge after finishing her cooking show! Enjoy feasting your eyes on Ms. Tori! :wave:

Did I miss these unbelievable pics of Tori? :blink:

Blint International ES

July 2011

Photographer: Unknown

http://issuu.com/editorialemoda/docs/binde...howFlipBtn=true

In the link above, look for pages 26-29 to see unbelievably striking and strong Tori pics. :kiss::heart:

If someone can pull them off the flash player, that would be great. :p

Here's Tori on the cover:

post-9036-1323338382_thumb.jpg

Wow! :wub: What a surprise! :drool: :kiss: The good kind of surprise that prompts fainting! :wave:

Did I miss these unbelievable pics of Tori? :blink:

Blint International ES

July 2011

Photographer: Unknown

http://issuu.com/editorialemoda/docs/binde...howFlipBtn=true

In the link above, look for pages 26-29 to see unbelievably striking and strong Tori pics. :kiss::heart:

If someone can pull them off the flash player, that would be great. :p

Here's Tori on the cover:

post-9036-1323338382_thumb.jpg

Wow! :wub: What a surprise! :drool: :kiss: The good kind of surprise that prompts fainting! :wave:

OMG!

im posting the pics here from the link

thank u so much!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

post-5257-1323350230_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1323350242_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1323350247_thumb.jpg

post-5257-1323350253_thumb.jpg