Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

• 2 weeks later...
FINALLY! Something new!! Tori is in the GQ USA November 2011 Issue! I was hoping the editorial would be longer, but i'll take what i can get!

Enjoy!!

Only you, MKgirl, could have spared Tori Nation my babble with some new Tori Pics! :whistle:

Thank you, Thank you! I genuflect at your research powers! :heart:

Coincidentally, I just got a Gorsuch catalogue in the mail and . . . an LL Bean one. I was wistful as she is hardly in the former and not in LL Bean (but easily could play the prepster role). :cry:

But Lo. . . in GQ. . .Tori looks so cute in the legendary, preppy LL Bean Boots in this set! :wub:

More important, Tori looks healthy and gorgeous and still working as a model, not just designer of bathing suits or something. :blink:

And being in the latest US GQ is a new notch on her portfolio belt for sure and maybe a harbinger of her new modeling projects. Here's to hopin'! :fun:

Thanks again, MKgirl, and a great weekend to you and Tori Nation! :wave:

PS I think I barely saw VAMPIREHORDE's watermark at the bottom of these huge pics. He has been amazing in the past with HQs, as has el Jefe. Thanks, Vampirehorde!

Great! I came to see thinking there would be nothing as usual and voila! That's (Y) :hell yea!: :ddr: She is still so adorable and hopefully, she can get back to modeling. I know her suits have gotten raves and everyone I know owns a couple or more so those are launched for sure!

Now, let's get back to biz! I thought maybe she just wandered off doing personal stuff and was :lost: :cry: so a great big YAY on seeing these. It's also good because for some reason, GQ has never given her much thought and they're nuts for not having done so.

I do believe you are right, Lancelot. Those look like Vampirehorde's watermarks on the photos. Haven't seen that rascal in forever and ever, it seems. But, he does such a great job and can get the HQ's and the UHQ's so kudos to him for the photos and thanx to MK for posting. You're right el Jefe is also a great HQ and UHQ guy but this time, it's our long-lost VH......come out, come out, wherever you are! :shifty::confused::gocho:

:heart:

Thanks, babylola, for "refreshing" (vs. reposting ;)) Tori Nation with some still and moving pics of Tori's past! :heart: :heart:

In New England, where the wintry weather has already started, her glowing images add more than a bit of sunshine! :blush:

MKgirl spotted some new pics on Tori's IMG pages but could not copy them to paste here. :(

Perhaps because you know how to post video captures, you can do it! :p

Thanks soooooooooo much for your posts! :)

As I often say, I really love going back through Tori's BZ pages to see how amazing she has been since Day 1! :whistle:

Happy Halloween :evil: to Tori and Tori Nation! :wave:

Thanks, SnL and Dawson, for all the Tori pics from past and present! :wub:

In Tori's early and current pics just posted, she always looks so beautiful thanks in part to her glowing skin and healthy hair! :heart:

Twinkle's comment above about Tori's amazing abs can be applied to her entire athletic body! :heart:

I am surprised, given that Tori is a picture of health, she is not on women's health/fitness mag covers or in their editorials. Here's to hopin'! :wave:

Tori in a new fashion Television Vid for her new swimwear line in Miami!!! :)

http://watch.fashiontelevision.com/in-fash...6720#clip556720

MKgirl! :kiss::heart:

At the very end of the weekend, you came up with a great one indeed! I love admiring Tori in her stills and in her moving pics as I have often said. But I also love listening to her speak/think. She almost becomes 3D! :blink: Sensory over load for sure!

She is so serious in this interview, but her fun self does peek through in a few spots. Whatever the case, Tori is adorable :blush: no matter what she does. . . getting her toes in the sand during a break or designing a new suit. :wub:

I just cannot imagine starting a business and one for such a niche market. That she has done so reminds me that she is bright, has foresight, creativity, and an objective sense of her abilities and dreams!

Go, Tori! Thanks again, MKgirl! :wave: