Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Good Things Come in Twos; Baby Got. . . Upper. . . Back; Memorial Day Mac Mama. . . :drool:

All of the above and more could apply to the Tori Twins:

post-9036-1306516948_thumb.jpg

Hope Tori, Tori's BZ fans and her friends have a great Memorial Day Weekend, a good weekend to start "official" sartorial summer splendour by wearing white bucks, espadrilles, seersucker, Nantucket reds and Madras. . . :wave:

Good Things Come in Twos; Baby Got. . . Upper. . . Back; Memorial Day Mac Mama. . . :drool:

All of the above and more could apply to the Tori Twins:

post-9036-1306516948_thumb.jpg

Hope all of Tori's BZ fans and her friends have a great Memorial Day Weekend, a good weekend to start "official" sartorial spring by wearing white bucks, seersucker, and Madras. . . :wave:

Same to you, Lancelot! :wave::gocho: Sounding very Ivy League-ish today, very "the Hamptons". :thumbsup: The weather here can't seem to make its' mind up whether it's summer or still spring. Bring on the summer, please! Bring it! :yes::angie:

So here is the rest of the Women's Health Spread, atleast im pretty sure this is all of it..... these pics aren't full size, so if anyone could find some bigger HQs that would be great! :-)

Hope everyone's wknd is going great!

post-51711-1306700374_thumb.jpg

post-51711-1306700381_thumb.jpg

post-51711-1306700392_thumb.jpg

Women's Health June 2011 (complete ed)

post-37371-0-1446436108-07586_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446436108-09025_thumb.jpg th_ca1a20134827451.jpg/monthly_06_2011/post-37371-0-1446436108-09683_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="4966310" alt="post-37371-0-1446436108-09683_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="135.98"> post-37371-0-1446436108-10359_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446436108-11023_thumb.jpg th_09f6bd134827713.jpg/monthly_06_2011/post-37371-0-1446436108-12729_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="4966313" alt="post-37371-0-1446436108-12729_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="135.98"> post-37371-0-1446436108-15425_thumb.jpg

lovevsmodels.com

Beautiful pictures!!! Thanx so much for posting! :hug: Dear gawwwwwwwwd, let's hope she's working again on HER stuff and not somebody else's. It makes me feel like dancing! :gocho: ;) .....I'd be so tickled for her to do everything she is soooo capable of doing :yes: The sky's the limit for her, if she will just let it happen. Gorgeous photos!!

What amazing stuff on these here Tori BZ pages! :drool: :wub:

She is such a multi-faceted modelista! :drool: :wub:

Here is a pic of the long-limbed, linen-wearing lass: :drool: :wub:

post-9036-1307069207_thumb.jpg

In Gorsuch alone, Tori sure shows she's a woman of all seasons! :drool: :wub:

Wherever Tori is during her birthday weekend, I hope she can do exactly as she wants with exactly whom she wants! :fun::wave:

People We Like

Model/Designer Tori Praver On Her Latest Swimsuit Collection, Why She Never Wanted to Be a Model, and Her Most Embarrassing Bathing Suit Moment

By Leah Chernikoff Thursday, Jun 2, 2011 / 5:00 PM

...If you haven’t heard of Tori Praver your boyfriend probably has. The blond bombshell from Hawaii has appeared in Sports Illustrated three times, and is a former Guess? girl. But if you’re in the market for a new bathing suit you’ve probably come across Tori’s name, too. The Maui native launched her eponymous line of swimwear in 2009. Her suits have earned a following because they’re versatile–from sexy one-pieces with cutouts to high waisted cutesy floral bikinis–so you don’t have to look like Tori to look good in them. But it helps that she can model her own lookbook.

Here’s what Tori had to say about modeling, designing, and bathing suit malfunctions (yes, they happen to her too).

Fashionista:

Is it true you never wanted to be a model? How were you discovered and why did you ultimately decided to start modeling?

Tori Praver:

It’s true. I always wanted to be designer. I wanted to go to design school in California before moving to New York City when I was 18. When I realized that I could have a career in modeling and travel the world, I took advantage of that opportunity.

A lot of models try their hand at designing after working as a model and being exposed to the industry, but you wanted to design before you became a model. What appealed to you so much about design?

I love fashion and especially swimwear. Growing up in Hawaii, I have amassed a vast collection of bathing suits–I have between 40 and 50–and always knew that someday I wanted to start my own line and create bikinis that I loved and wanted to wear.

How did being a model help you get into design?

I have met so many amazing people throughout my career, from photographers to editors to stylists. I think it has a been a great advantage to have these relationships and have influential people in the fashion industry inspire me.

What’s the last place you’ve traveled that inspired you? Where do you want to go next?

I go to Bali every summer and it never fails to inspire me in so many ways. I would love to go to Africa next. It’s the only continent I have never traveled to and it’s a dream of mine to explore it someday.

Any plans to expand beyond swim?

I would love to do a line of beach bags and hats one day. Maybe even sunglasses or jewelry!

Most embarrassing bathing suit story?

I would say the many times I have gotten out of the ocean from surfing and not realized that my top had fallen and my breasts were showing. Woops!

post-8834-1307126053_thumb.jpg

Wowee! Thanks for the Bday presents of Tori posing and speaking! :)

I love to see her pose, audrinaxoxo, move, and thanks to SnL, "see" her think! :p

What a trifecta, hat trick, triple threat . . . :wub:

A while ago, Tori represented the 70s with her hair styled like the late, great Farah Fawcett-Majors:

post-9036-1307185311_thumb.jpg

These three Aspen angels or model musketeers reminded me Tori could be in a better remake of Charlie's Angels or better yet be a visible Charlie/boss in these "modern" times:

post-9036-1307185204_thumb.jpg

Tori is so timeless. . . :heart::blush:

Thanks for being born, Tori, and for gracing these pages with so many amazing posed and candid pics! :fun::wave:

We all know Tori Praver from her walks down the runway and appearances in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues, but she's not just a model! No siree! She has her own line of sexy swimsuits, too! The busy gal took a break to fill out our questionnaire of important questions!

Nickname: Toe-Toe, Age: 24, Birthplace: San Diego, California, Current Abode: New York

Hours you sleep: "I try to get at least 8 every night. I'm a grump if I get less than that."

Hours you'd like to sleep: "10 would be amazing!"

Street of choice: "Elizabeth Street in NY"

Foreign word: Aloha

Drink: "I'm torn between my morning coffee and red wine."

Airline: "Cathay Pacific is awesome for the long haul."

Body part: "My lips – they’re full and have a natural red color. I never need lipstick."

Show tune: "If referring to Broadway, I'm not a huge fan."

How much does your housekeeper charge per visit? "Too much, but worth every penny."

Blackberry or iPhone? Blackberry

Tap or sparkling? Sparkling

How frequently do you check Facebook? "Once a day. It's a great way to keep in touch with all my friends back home in Hawaii."

Allergy: "I don't have any, lucky me!"

Exercise: "I try to everyday, I love my yoga."

First fashion show: "It sounds bad, but I can't remember. Too many!"

Greatest expenditure: "Upgrades. I travel so much, it makes such a difference!"

Dog or cat? Dog

Illicit crush: "All the men in Disney animated movies."

What make you jealous? "When I'm in bad weather and I speak to someone that's on the

beach in sunshine."

Monthly drying cleaning bill: "Very little. I hand wash everything, even if its dry clean only. I prefer to do it myself; I hate the smell of dry cleaning product."

Summer holiday: "Bali is my summer retreat every year!"

cr: Daily Front Row

post-8834-1307436648_thumb.jpg

SnL, SnL, SnL!

You brought Tori's BZ pages fast and furiously to 108 with a priceless combo:

latest and greatest and biggest pics worth a gazillion words of a sleek and strong Tori. . . :drool:

and . . .

. . .words from Tori herself. The more Tori speaks, the more she seems so grounded. :blush::heart:

I would have picked her for a dog person because in one pic long ago she is hugging a HUGE Newfoundland. :wub::heart:

I guess I thought she'd be an IPhone type, but she is a consummate Blackberrying, bikini-designing businesswoman! :p

Once again, I genuflect many times in your direction, SnL! Many thanks for adding to the recent flurry of Tori tidbits ! :wave: