Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

I saw that Tori-alike in the Bebe window a couple of weeks ago, and it made me stop dead in my tracks thinking I had sighted a larger-than-life Tori poster. :blink:

If you look closely, as I do at Tori, her cupid's bow has a deep V in the center, the deepest perhaps in all of model land! :laugh:

Maybe it is she, and I can stand corrected by someone. :p

Well, here is another pic of the Gorsuch gal looking oh-so cuuuute 'n' cozy covered almost head-to-toe.

Makes me wish winter would last longer! Okay, maybe not, but Tori sure can look great in a little fabric (bikini) or a lot (winter coat). ;)

post-9036-1265332017_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Vanessaaa, for the pic. Tori's smile looks soooo sweet 'n' relaxed. :wub::wave:

Here's Tori as she looks out of a tent that reminds me of The English Patient with Ralph Fiennes and Kristin Scott Thomas. :)

I can see her doing a current version of the film with Tori's character being as beautiful, strong and independent as Ms. Thomas's character the original film. :wub:

I can see Tori in many roles from action to romantic to comedic, but I don't know if she wants to do the model-turned-actress thang. :blush:

Hope everybody had a great Super Bowl weekend if it was part of the weekend or not. :wave:

post-9036-1265588600_thumb.jpg

Boy, SnL, had a virus not locked up my computer, I would have been all over that better-than-Tori comment.

Thanks for responding succinctly and matter-of-factly!

Here's a colorful, Spring-Is-Near pic that shows Tori's face at such an amazing angle: what a nose, what lips, what a jaw she has.

post-9036-1266516457_thumb.jpg

Have a great end of the week to all! :wave: