Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

RING THE 'BELLES'

post-19430-0-1446435828-61053_thumb.jpg

No need to sound the alarm: Sports Illustrated's latest Swimsuit Issue models (from left) Jessica Gomes, Bar Refaeli, Tori Praver, Daniella Sarahyba and Cintia Dicker aren't making a career change – they're just on hand to ring the closing bell Tuesday at the New York Stock Exchange.

SOURCE:People.com

RING THE 'BELLES'

post-8834-0-1446435829-12551_thumb.jpg

No need to sound the alarm: Sports Illustrated's latest Swimsuit Issue models (from left) Jessica Gomes, Bar Refaeli, Tori Praver, Daniella Sarahyba and Cintia Dicker aren't making a career change – they're just on hand to ring the closing bell Tuesday at the New York Stock Exchange.

SOURCE:People.com

Thanx so much, nerfertiti! :wave: I bet that was a thrill for the girls. I know I'd LOVE to do that.

she rang the closing bell at the new york stock exchange today with Jessica Gomes, Cintia Dicker, Bar Refaeli, and Daniella Sarahyba!

twx021009h.jpg

and there's a small video here if you wanna see... http://www.nyse.com/events/1234177977513.html

Thanx so much for that news! And, thanx for coming here and reporting it. I didn't know it until you brought it to our attention. :flower:

Has any capped the SI video(s) w/ Tori yet??? If not, would anyone like me to??? :idk:

I might be able to make some from the videos online, but I don't have a way to make them from the TV show (they're doing one this year aren't they?). It'll likely be tomorrow before I could do the online ones, so if you'd like to post some Pinky, that'd be great! And thank you for offering! :wave:

Has any capped the SI video(s) w/ Tori yet??? If not, would anyone like me to??? :idk:

That would be great! Thanx, Pinky.

Also, does everyone know that her swimwear line is featured in this year's SI issue? Yep, it is :ddr: :ddr:

Her swimwear line website is still under construction. I will have to get back to you on the website. I forgot the name. :whistle:

I might be able to make some from the videos online, but I don't have a way to make them from the TV show (they're doing one this year aren't they?). It'll likely be tomorrow before I could do the online ones, so if you'd like to post some Pinky, that'd be great! And thank you for offering! :wave:

Anything you can do to help will be marvelous! Thanx ahead of time! :wave:

How sweet of you, Pink! Thanx so much! I copied them but when my player opened up, I had sound and no picture. What am I doing wrong? <_< I'm hitting the town right now so I'll have to try tomorrow.

Hmmm...what player are you using???

If you can't get the videos to work by tomorrow, I will try to alter them and upload again :yes:

Edit: I think you need a Xvid codec to play the video.