Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Dearest SNL,

I duly noted your helping to reach page six-oh! Woo boy! :fun:

More than just helping! Keeping your feet moving while dragging defenders and stretching out your arms to break the plane of the next page! :clap: We'll see that on the highlight reel fo' sho'!

I find myself saying Tori is amazing in so many sets, many of which you put up.

But I wouldn't be able to say she is so amazing unless you put them up, sacrificing a night out for Tori and her fans. :laugh:

Basically, YOU have been amazing! :)

I wanted to beat the benchmark you set by posting pics yesterday and you beat me again--as always. And so I said I will do it today, and there you go pushing the envelope and whupped me once more. :trout: Well, a good whuppin' can be inspirational, too!

I will try again, but the main fear so far is putting up re-posts, I guess. But that's my problem! :whistle: :cry:

Thank you sooooooooooo much on behalf of all of us who love Tori and depend so much on your single-handed efforts--if I can speak for all of us. :wave:

Dearest SNL,

I duly noted your helping to reach page six-oh! Woo boy! :fun:

More than just helping! Keeping your feet moving while dragging defenders and stretching out your arms to break the plane of the next page! :clap: We'll see that on the highlight reel fo' sho'!

I find myself saying Tori is amazing in so many sets, many of which you put up.

But I wouldn't be able to say she is so amazing unless you put them up, sacrificing a night out for Tori and her fans. :laugh:

Basically, YOU have been amazing! :)

I wanted to beat the benchmark you set by posting pics yesterday and you beat me again--as always. And so I said I will do it today, and there you go pushing the envelope and whupped me once more. :trout: Well, a good whuppin' can be inspirational, too!

I will try again, but the main fear so far is putting up re-posts, I guess. But that's my problem! :whistle: :cry:

Thank you sooooooooooo much on behalf of all of us who love Tori and depend so much on your single-handed efforts--if I can speak for all of us. :wave:

Well, Lancelot, you are just too kind! :yes: :hug: It's always my pleasure when I can put up pix of Miss Cutie Pie Gorgeous Girl! Tori is the perfect subject and so realize, how much fun it is to post here in re: MCPGG!.

I just love how her shoots of late are so diverse. Some models pics are so predictable and if you have seen one, you have seen 'em all, know what I mean? Bbbooooooooooorrrrrrrrringgggg! :pinch: :pinch: Not so with OUR girl. AND, she will continue to diversify and completely dominate as a fan fave. I've said it before and I'll say it again......she comes across as classy, too, which sets her aside from the "normal" (whatever that is) blonde model. There are many articles out there now stating that she is definitely on the short list for upcoming the S.I. cover, along with some other good candidates. If Tori doesn't get it, which she might not since this is only her 3rd year, then I'd be pleased with Ana BB or Bar getting the cover. On the other hand, I would NOT be surprised if she does get it. After all, on one of the videos, Diane Smith says that, among other important attributes, Tori has "the best butt in the business". :thumbsup: And, Diane has certainly seen her share of butts. :nicole: :nicole:

Tori is here and here to stay for a very, very long time doing things to constantly please. :wub: :wub: I'm rambling and slobbering now, so I'll stop. :yes: :laugh:

Keep those posts coming, Lancelot. Appreciate seeing them all! :hug:

I almost forgot! Here's a picture of Tori on a Honda (they sponsored the Capri Hollywood Fest) in Capri. She totally looks like one of those girls in the movies of earlier years who would tool around the hills of some exotic country on a scooter, only in updated fashion. Isn't she adorable?? :drool: :drool: Check out her boots. :laugh: So cute.

post-8834-1232403386_thumb.jpg

Oh no! :blink:

I mean Oh yes! A new cuuuuuuuuuuute pic of Tori Bear already! Gawd, SNL!

I know what you mean. Tori looks so film glam on that scooter-type motor cycle. Dare I say she looks Euro even for the girl previously and always equated with her all-American looks.

I saw North by Northwest and could see her in a film from that "era" or any era to the present really as her face is quite timeless, and she could act opposite and equally with Cary Grant or some current leading movie. With the right hair and clothing, she could go from Grace Kelly to Brigitte Bardot to Farah Fawcett and so on! If she chose to train, she could head for the movies as many models have, albeit fewer have succeeded.

I also think Tori could wear fashions from any decade just as say, Uma Thurman (model/actress), wore 18th century (?) fashions in Dangerous Liaisons to mod/hip (?) fashions in Kill Bill.

Tori would do fine running in the prairie in a gingham dress with a current-day Jimmy Stewart running after her ;). Or substitute that Tori on that horse posted earlier for the Honda. She would be comfortable as an actress from riding shotgun in the Old West to a Jet Ski chase in a Bond film. Tori looks athletic enough to do most stunts, too. I SEE IT! ALL OF IT! :p Of course, she has to see it!

But I should stay in the present! :whistle:

I am sure she is on the short list for the '09 SI cover. And her butt IS so athletic and the best! :drool:

Now, princess of posting, I have spent some time today on about seven model/fashion industry site and then tried to look up Tori by designer (eg Philippe Matignon for Golden Point e) and finally just searched Tori Praver in Google.

Of course, that pulls up mostly her SI pics or sites that have "collected" them from the SI/CNN site. I went 10 pages in on Tori Praver in Google and found nothing new. But did enjoy reminiscing with various Yamamay, Guess and other sets! I guess I could back in Bellazon and reminisce more so I can ID the new ones more easily. :heart:

By the way, it was also amusing to read comments other than fashion model comments (ie Tori's Bubble Butt is to die for." or "Tori's long legs need to be in our minds and in our beds." Well, the more who appreciate her, the better I guess. :blush:

And they keep linking her to BJ Penn, a discredited rumor from long ago as you know. :ninja:

As an aside, he was on TV last week, but I forgot about and never saw his acclaimed MMA skills. Despite not being a fan of MMA necessarily, I thought I should see if his speed or strategy, etc. is his strength as he is supposed to be amazing. Besides he is a Hawaiian celeb, close enough to Tori for me! :laugh:

Anyway, of the TONS of pics of Tori I saw, I thought this might be new; there are so many in Golden Point I figured you already posted them a few pages ago:

post-9036-1232415333_thumb.jpg

She can go from haughty haute couture to sassy cute at the drop of a pink hair ribbon! :wub:

Thanks for your encouragement to keep looking! But you'll never beat the babble boy; ask the other Tori fans!

Have a great short week! Hope you can catch some of the Inauguration from the Left Coast. :)

I know what you mean. Tori looks so film glam on that scooter-type motor cycle. Dare I say she looks Euro even for the girl previously and always equated with her all-American looks.

I saw North by Northwest and could see her in a film from that "era" or any era to the present really as her face is quite timeless, and she could act opposite and equally with Cary Grant or some current leading movie. With the right hair and clothing, she could go from Grace Kelly to Brigitte Bardot to Farah Fawcett and so on! If she chose to train, she could head for the movies as many models have, albeit fewer have succeeded.

I also think Tori could wear fashions from any decade just as say, Uma Thurman (model/actress), wore 18th century (?) fashions in Dangerous Liaisons to mod/hip (?) fashions in Kill Bill.

Tori would do fine running in the prairie in a gingham dress with a current-day Jimmy Stewart running after her ;). Or substitute that Tori on that horse posted earlier for the Honda. She would be comfortable as an actress from riding shotgun in the Old West to a Jet Ski chase in a Bond film. Tori looks athletic enough to do most stunts, too. I SEE IT! ALL OF IT! :p Of course, she has to see it!

I am sure she is on the short list for the '09 SI cover. And her butt IS so athletic and the best! :drool:

Now, princess of posting, I have spent some time today on about seven model/fashion industry site and then tried to look up Tori by designer (eg Philippe Matignon for Golden Point e) and finally just searched Tori Praver in Google.

Of course, that pulls up mostly her SI pics or sites that have "collected" them from the SI/CNN site. I went 10 pages in on Tori Praver in Google and found nothing new. But did enjoy reminiscing with various Yamamay, Guess and other sets! I guess I could back in Bellazon and reminisce more so I can ID the new ones more easily. :heart:

By the way, it was also amusing to read comments other than fashion model comments (ie Tori's Bubble Butt is to die for." or "Tori's long legs need to be in our minds and in our beds." Well, the more who appreciate her, the better I guess. :blush:

And they keep linking her to BJ Penn, a discredited rumor from long ago as you know. :ninja:

As an aside, he was on TV last week, but I forgot about and never saw his acclaimed MMA skills. Despite not being a fan of MMA necessarily, I thought I should see if his speed or strategy, etc. is his strength as he is supposed to be amazing. Besides he is a Hawaiian celeb, close enough to Tori for me! :laugh:

Anyway, of the TONS of pics of Tori I saw, I thought this might be new; there are so many in Golden Point I figured you already posted them a few pages ago:

She can go from haughty haute couture to sassy cute at the drop of a pink hair ribbon! :wub:

Thanks for your encouragement to keep looking! But you'll never beat the babble boy; ask the other Tori fans!

Have a great short week! Hope you can catch some of the Inauguration from the Left Coast. :)

She could really be an actress, I think, and do quite well at it. If you see her speak, especially on the videos from Capri, she has the charisma that stops a room. Do I sound biased? Probably, but I know a bit about acting and she would make the cam fall in love with her instantly.

That pic you posted was from Miss Triumph campaign and she's as cute as a button. I think darkthrone or somebody said she looked '60's. Couldn't agree more. When I message with Tori, I always tell her that I feel like such a perv going on about her and that I'm str8 but could change over! :laugh: :laugh: I just hate sounding like a plain ol' fan but I'm secure enuff in my own skin to appreciate a great looking woman when I see one. :D :rofl:

As far as the inauguration goes, I wish Obama success and he will be my President but I'm not that happy about it. :( I'm scared about certain things but being the proud American that I am, I'll honor the fact that's he's President. :surrender: That's all I'll say about that. :whistle: Except, I will say that I'm fed up to the top of my head with the Bush haters so maybe that will stop, at least. No matter how you feel about your President, he is still your President and you don't go bad mouthing him for the whole world to hear.....ok, now I AM gonna' shut up. :wave: (putting away my soapbox)

Wow! Standing next to Heather Graham and Malin Akerman. :drool:

Maybe some Hollywood magic sparkles will fall on Tori. :heart:

Coincidentally, I remembered Ms. Graham from Swingers and Austin Powers, but I recently saw her in an indie sort of film (forget name) in which she plays an actress/singer wannabe but ends up meeting this drugs-doing-guy and her life spirals downward in a hurry thanks in part to the drugs.

Just a quick heads up: some scenes were brutal. It was a far cry from any of the comedy with which I associated her. A quick trip to IMDB shows she's as film prolific as she is very cute/beautiful. :blush: But not as cute or beautiful as Tori! :laugh:

And Malin is another fashionista-turned-actress who may find as good parts as Heather has. Hopefully, if she wants, Malin and Heather will give her tips and connections into Hollywood. :wave:

Lancelot, I saw that pic you are talking about, too! It was called "Broken" and it creeped me out! :wacko: :wacko: On the other hand, I was so drawn in that I've now seen it again. :blush: I wanted to try to figure out, for sure, the part that Tess Harper was playing, sitting at the counter. For some reason, I found this movie very mesmerizing but you are right, it was a departure for everyone. I'd have to give it (Y) (Y) (Y) up. I just love indie films. :heart:

I don't know much about Malin but I'll have to find out, I suppose, or it will bug me. :laugh: :p :p I do know that she is in an upcoming film with Vince Vaughn and the usual suspects in his films. That should be good.

I like the literary bent, darkthrone. :gocho:

Your playing the Raymond Carver for Tori's fans sounds good, and I am glad SNL will be the Wilhemina Faulkner of these pages. I guess being the Shakespeare of this section would be a tad pompous/pretentious/patronizing, more so than I seem already. But Tori could play a number of leading Shakespearean ladies: Desdemona and Rosalind come to mind.

But I guess I would have to be Harper Lee on the strength and simplicity of To Kill a Mockingbird in which Atticus Finch advises his kids to do the following:

1. Listen more in conversation than talk. (Read: write less and post more pics here ;)).

2. Crawl into another's skin and walk around in it. Just as you said, SNL, about finding your skin comfortable :hell yea!: . . .

3. Class comes not from "squatting on a patch of land for a long time" (Hear that Boston Brahmins and Indian Brahmins, and those in fancy zipcodes, too ;)!). Rather, it comes from doing the best you can with what you have.

Now that’s classy. A UPENN prof, Paul Fussell's CLASS is a humorous take on the often-denied American-class system, complete with drawings. Unfortunately, the first definition of class seems to have been around for ages in most cultures and will continue to be used for ages to come (British class system; Hindu Caste System, etc.). But even those in that category can do the best they can with what they have! :thumbsup:

Tori has class: she is doing the best she can with her brains and beauty :wub:!

Lancelot, I saw that pic you are talking about, too! It was called "Broken" and it creeped me out! :wacko: :wacko: On the other hand, I was so drawn in that I've now seen it again. :blush: I wanted to try to figure out, for sure, the part that Tess Harper was playing, sitting at the counter. For some reason, I found this movie very mesmerizing but you are right, it was a departure for everyone. I'd have to give it (Y) (Y) (Y) up. I just love indie films. :heart:

I don't know much about Malin but I'll have to find out, I suppose, or it will bug me. :laugh: :p :p I do know that she is in an upcoming film with Vince Vaughn and the usual suspects in his films. That should be good.

Malin is a swedish name. And Akerman can be too. So either she's from Minnesota or from Malmo ;)! The name sounds familiar. I can't believe you watched that movie "Broken" twice. Jeez Loueez. I have no qualms about tough scenes in movies, shed no tear for violent deaths, etc. But there was something about Graham lying emotionless/blankfaced on hers and her bf's voice and then the camera goes outside the apt. door and he's there crouching. But her enduring all those guys and then the BF. I know it happens every 5 mins in the US. That was tough for me because, I guess, I felt helpless to do anything.

I need to get better at remembering titles and figuring out the start times as I come into them after they're rolling as I flip channels.

I agree with Indies. The colors tend to be different. I saw one about four Australian orphans, just beautiful. But some mainstream ones get thrown in the indie channels after a few decades, I noticed. The connections are amazing. I was telling my PT about catching half of Billy Elliot on TV after seeing it a while ago on the big screen. Then, my gf and I later saw Defiance and there looking older and bruised was Jaime Bell (sp?), the boxer turned Royal ballet dancer! He was so awesome in both.

By the same token, the Hollywood pics are fun, too, as they have the technicolor colors and flash, etc. Good balance of indie and Hollywood as with anything!

She could really be an actress, I think, and do quite well at it. If you see her speak, especially on the videos from Capri, she has the charisma that stops a room. Do I sound biased? Probably, but I know a bit about acting and she would make the cam fall in love with her instantly.

That pic you posted was from Miss Triumph campaign and she's as cute as a button. I think darkthrone or somebody said she looked '60's. Couldn't agree more. When I message with Tori, I always tell her that I feel like such a perv going on about her and that I'm str8 but could change over! :laugh: :laugh: I just hate sounding like a plain ol' fan but I'm secure enuff in my own skin to appreciate a great looking woman when I see one. :D :rofl:

As far as the inauguration goes, I wish Obama success and he will be my President but I'm not that happy about it. :( I'm scared about certain things but being the proud American that I am, I'll honor the fact that's he's President. :surrender: That's all I'll say about that. :whistle: Except, I will say that I'm fed up to the top of my head with the Bush haters so maybe that will stop, at least. No matter how you feel about your President, he is still your President and you don't go bad mouthing him for the whole world to hear.....ok, now I AM gonna' shut up. :wave: (putting away my soapbox)

I love those different angles of Tori's face in your avatar. Her jaw and cheekbones look so beautifully defined and perhaps give her the classy look you mentioned compared to other "normal" blondes. As I said before, those pics in Gorsuch are so aristocratic and the clothes help, but her face makes the clothes. She could be one of the royal line in Hannover Germany connected to the Hannover line that rules England. Or the royalty of Netherlands, Monaco or Scandinavia, etc. Or merely an Aspen-dwelling aristocrat in the good ol' US of A. Thankfully, she seems to have her feet planted firmly in the sand aka down to earth :).

The answer is "yes". But, she does not want pics that are personal to her floating around out there. She wants some stuff to remain her personal biz, as is how it should be. She's had like a million people set up pages saying they are her and I would imagine, even as sweet as she is, (which she genuinely is!) pretty soon it gets old. Flattery is one thing, misinformation is another. A lot of those imposters have been shut down but it takes a lot of work on her part to prove she is Tori and the others aren't.

So, my point is: It might or might not be Tori's real page...tons of imposters. :mad: And, if you find the real one, (hint: it does not have the name Tori Praver in any identifying info on it) don't post any pictures she has on there somewhere without permission (most important!) PLUS tags. :wave:

So the one claiming to be "official" is actually an impostor as well? Geez, it's getting so you can't trust anything you read on the internet anymore. :evil: I'm not really looking for personal pictures, to me, that's what they are, personal. I just wondered if she had any photo shoot outtakes, things like that. Also, what's up with toripraver.com? It had a flash opening and everything the last I looked, but it's currently "under construction".

Lancelot, your avi is one of my fave pics! Love it!! :wave:

Oh, wow! We are on Page 61! Yippee! :ddr: :ddr:

Sixty-One! Hooaahh! :clap: :dance:

After being on this site for I dunno since the summer of '07, you would think I would have learned how to open the AVI, etc part before last week. And of course, I couldn't figure out how to make a pic sig so I added more babble in the form of quotations--no surprise there. :doofywave:

There are soooooooooo many Tori pics that could make a great AVI or as I have said ad nauseum your AVI and SIG made by Jess are so awesome. I picked that pic for my AVI because Tori looks so casual and relaxed in both the outfit and the mid-stride photo.

As always, her skin and hair glow and her beautiful athletic build also show thanks to her outfit. It's not an obviously hot one but HOT nonetheless as they all are. :drool: :p

This babble boy is at a loss for words except that she is GORGEOUS without trying in that pic.

I just wish the photographer had not cut off her looong, strong legs. :)

Hope you have a fun place to go, SNL, to watch your fave sport's finale on Sunday.

PS darkthrone, Tori's site has gone under construction before, even when she was with Ford. I think Maui Web Creations still does it even though she is with IMG but SNL or PinkCouture would know better. It will come back up, better than ever if that's possible.

Darkthrone, no, there are no outtakes of shoots, only pictures that we have seen plus her personal family pics. She also, in no way, ever toots her own horn about what she's doing or what's she's done. She actually has very few pictures up of her and modeling. Yes, any social site saying it is Tori Praver is NOT real. She doesn't use her name. And, gawwd!, there are sure a lot of people who would like you to believe they are her. They put on their sites just the same old info you can get anywhere and even most of that isn't true. The fakers are so unoriginal in their info and sure don't know the truth. They don't even know when her birthday is!! :laugh: :laugh:

Lancelot, there really isn't any definitive answers on when her official website will be done and back up. We'll just have to wait until they get it the way she wants it, I guess. She is not really concerned with all that anyway. She is not one to do so darn much self-promotion, "look at me and what I did" stuff like certain unnamed others. Getting news is NOT a bad thing but "I'm so awesome, look at me and let me tell you everything I do so you can be sure and fawn over me" IS a bad thing........out of character for this totally down-to-earth sweetie pie. How you can be so dang gorgeous and still not be a teensy bit conceited is beyond me but she pulls it off. :heart:

I'm hoping for the cover of S.I. but there are some things that point to it not happening right at this time. She got the 2009 calendar cover so you know they regard her highly. And, why wouldn't they?

Anyway, we will know on Monday and I'm kind of confused :idk: because I've read that the cover model will be on Letterman on Monday nite. I've read that many places but someone else said ( a person who presents himself as the only "in the know" person when it comes to models", like the rest of us aren't privy to info or pics) it will be on Wednesday so who knows? Just watch both nights, I guess. :yes: I've also read, in a very cryptic fashion, that the way the cover model will be unveiled will be in a "surprise" way so I don't know. But, then they all get on a plane, specially decorated, and jet from NYC to Vegas for the big party. I know for a fact that Andy Roddick is auctioning off tickets to that party so sometimes, I think that's a clue that Brooklyn will get it but on the other hand, no one knows, right? except the editors? So, it's a crap shoot.

Either way, I can't wait and I think it will be a very good issue, certainly better than the last couple of years. IMO, the last two years were just plain cheap :yes: and more on the order of FHM or something. So, fingers crossed!!! :hell yea!: (Y) :hehe: :hehe: