Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Boy, SNL, you and Lady Fatale are quite the suhweet sig and avi creators!

So seamless and beautiful. . .

Both of you have great starts to the week!

:blush: :whistle: I don't create anything, except chaos. :laugh: :laugh: Jess is the gorgeous creator of soooo many sets. :heart:

You have a great week, too, Lancelot. I'm so glad to see you back around. :hug: :yes:

She does have a nice set of stems. :blush: Now could we have some lingerie shots to show them off further?? :evil:

darkthrone (doing his small part to reach page 60 :laugh:)

and to use as many faces as he has sentences. :evil:

YAY! :ddr: :ddr: Always nice to see you, darkthrone. You don't come around much. :wave:

Page 60 is our goal and anything you can to do help is just that much more . :hell yea!: (Wa s that even a good sentence?) :blink: :blink: Oh, well, I promised intellectual stuff this year. Just not starting yet. :laugh:

Come to think of it, we haven't had many lingerie shots lately. What is up with that? That has to STOP :ninja: :yes: :yes:

Boy, darkthrone,

I did a pretty thorough search for NEW Tori pics this past weekend. and I came across those Yamamays in many sites, attesting to their popularity.

The clarity of the photographs makes everything from Tori and her lingerie look extra perfect. :drool:

Thanks for the reminder of that photo shoot!

Aside from gazillion sets of Tori's SI 07 and 08 photos, I came across plenty of lingerie photos of her but thought that most if not all had already been posted on these here BZ pages. :cry:

Jeez o' Pete! (Michigan expression)

SNL, you never cease to amaze me! :heart:

No rest working during a holiday weekend on Tori's behalf!

And Tori looks amazing in each of the photographs you just added. Wowee! :wub:

Have yerself a great, non-manic MLK Monday! :)

Oh, thanx! I will have a good Monday, if you promise to also! :yes: :yes: I stayed in today and watched football all day since the season is about over :cry2: except for the Super Bowl and I knew I needed to post these pics. So, instead of going out tonight, I did this in my pj's. :gocho: