Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

For the lovely, sweetandlow - my good-taste barometer on here! When I'm being 'cheeky' about anything on Bellazon I think to myself "Would sweetandlow think this is alright?" And if so I go ahead and post. She knows the difference between an argument and a witch-hunt. No mean feat around these parts...

After all that, I hope these aren't reposts - I did check!!! From Mr Mushy's blog - Tori eats a muffin and promotes her swimwear line, May 2008:

tori1lc4.png

tori2ck1.png

:wave:

For the lovely, sweetandlow - my good-taste barometer on here! When I'm being 'cheeky' about anything on Bellazon I think to myself "Would sweetandlow think this is alright?" And if so I go ahead and post. She knows the difference between an argument and a witch-hunt. No mean feat around these parts...

awwwwwww, thank you, Baron :hug: That's so sweet! :heart:

TORI MAKETH THE CLOTHES, whatever they are.

Since I first saw photographs of Tori on this site and read and wrote comments, I have seen her described as all-American, THE swimsuit sistah, gorgeous, athletic, flawless skinned, and having striking eyes and to-die-for cheek bones. Among other adjectives.

In addition, Tori has recently graced the runways wearing the clothes of such well-established, haute-couture designers as Halston, and as SweetnLow and others have pointed out she is certainly poised to move into more of such work and capitalize on her versatility.

This afternoon while recycling of all activities, I randomly realized I forgot that "patrician" can be added to the above adjective list thanks her high cheek bones and blonde hair.

Mixed in with my recycled catalogues was an unopened hoity toity Gorsuch catalogue (www.gorsuch.com) in which Tori shows this look and looks like she has always walked among the aristocracy of Europe or old money right here in the good ol' US of A. In Gorsuch, she appears in numerous photos in Gorsuch wearing a variety of clothes.

But as usual, her long, lean body and her face that looks cute, glamourous, or downright royal depending on the photograph or even all in one photograph make those clothes look as the designer intended: aristocratic.

Tori’s photographs in the Gorsuch catalogue once again show that Shakespeare got it wrong. “Clothes do not maketh the [woman] man.” but the woman “maketh” the clothes.

Thanks to all of Tori’s fans who have posted, among other photographs, the amazing black and white portraits in the past few weeks and the cute color ones this week.

I hope all of you and Tori have a great Channukah/Christmas/Kwanzaa season and more continued success in the New Year.

PS If anybody can save the photos larger off of adobe flash player, I'd be much obliged. Or explain to me how to do it. . . I can do the posting work.

post-9036-1229050986_thumb.jpg

Nice to see you again, Lancelot :wave: :wave: Thanx so much for posting what you did and everything you say is, of course, more than true. And, for mentioning the pictures.....well, :hug: :hug:

Boy! You came across a treasure trove of pix of our cutie pie! I have captured them all and will begin posting them tomorrow. Wait 'til you all see the gift from Lancelot! You will totally be freaking out......she's sooooooo gorgeous and she is wearing very, very expensive threads, too :heart: :heart: This is not a store for the faint of heart. It is a great store mostly in Colorado, I think. Or, at least, that is the only place I have seen, or shopped in, one of their stores. :blush: What do I know? :laugh:

Anyhow, in the next few days, they will all be up and it will be so much fun! :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :ddr: :ddr:

Thanks, Sweetnlow!

You are the truest Tori Angel on this site among many loyal admirers of her. :heart:

It was such a miracle that that catalogue didn't go straight to recycling as usual. I don't even know why I get it as it is way out of my price range I found out upon further inspection, but they send them by zip code and association (eg if you get Neiman-Marcus you get Gorsuch) or some other marketing theory.

Gawd! I only clicked on the price of a men's shirt for a comparison price after realizing how amazing the clothes were and noted like an expensive restaurant the prices weren't on the menu. $348 USD for the first men's standard, button-down collar shirt I clicked!

A comparable Brooks Bros. men's shirt that is custom-made not essentially off the rack as the Gorsuch one I checked is three-fitty! Guess the economy isn't bad for everyone to take the fancy shirts off their backs!

My knee is still the bane of my existence and every time it locks I've had a short stay in the hospital, hope that doesn't seem maudlin but matter of fact. As a result, I've had to keep up with only the essential stuff.

I have, however, kept checking in to see what Tori bear has been up to and have seen ALL of your posts. Then, as a computer illiterate, I couldn't find my Bellazon password and couldn't retrieve it for weeks till yesterday, patiently waiting with all those pics of Tori. It was a pain to retrieve as easy as it appears on the retrieval screen.

But Tori's fans must have enjoyed the respite from my babble. :whistle:

Anyway, thanks, especially, for taking on the posting task! I still haven't gotten through all of them on the site.

Have a great weekend, too! :)