Bellazon

MAHLAGHA JABERI
Thumbnail

viola0605

The reason why she looks unnatural/has an odd-type of look to her is because she is extremely manufactured/has done a lot of surgery as seen by the photos of her throughout the years. Yes the photos below are of her, including her pre-surgery/pre-fame photos. You can see the striking difference of her before and after, which practically sums up the question of whether or not plastic surgery can make a person look more beautiful than they already are :smile:

But it's obvious she has had jaw surgery, multiple nose jobs, cheek implants, lip injections, and wears contact lenses. 

Personally, I think she is a great example of "plastic surgery success" because she looks quite stunning now and was able to work with accentuating her existing features (big eyes and working within her natural bone structure) even though she now appears to have an odd-type of beauty. It worked out well for her, as you can see she is quickly rising to fame now and starting to get invited to and go to red carpet and exclusive events that celebrities are invited to like the House of CB launch a few days ago.

MahlaghaJaberi.jpg 09.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg

• 4 years later...

I'm surprised this hasn't been updated for so long. Take a look at her now, she certainly doesn't look strange. This woman transformed herself into arguably the most beautiful looking woman in the world. I have never seen such an amazing plastic surgery success story. Sadly, I didn't even know she was fake until coming across this thread.

MJ1.jpg MJ2.jpg MJ3.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...