Bellazon

Actresses competition

sagitario

Can I nominate 2 Spanish hotties? actually the 2nd one is Cuban.

Blanca Suárez

Ana De Armas

Blanca Suárez is in last Almodóvar's movie, so I hope she can become a bit popular outside Spain some day.

In similar contests I do with Spanish people, she's the only Spanish actress who usually reaches the top positions amongst all the Hollywood stars.

Great idea :yes: . I think this one will be interresting since so many models have very simular bodies (which is why the most unique to fashion dominated so much in that version) and a wider range of bodies are accepted in acting and though beauty not required as much, many lovely ladies anyway.

do not forget those who have not sent me the pics to send this week please. I want to have everything organized. need not be tomorrow, you have one week to look calmly. who do not want to search for photos please let me know. I do it. so do not want to get to the middle of the competition and see who still do not have all the pics as in competition models. competition will begin ;)

I will not require a fixed number of votes. I saw that was not always easy to have 20 votes in Models Competition. However I'd like to get at least 15 votes. I'm going for a new round every day normally. if I do not have the 15 votes I can wait another day, after I close

This time the votes go 1-5