Bellazon

Awesome Abs

sha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, I definitely think toned abs look better :yes: but its not as much about the stomach as when I hold a soft woman in my arms, I feel that feminine essence and

a hard woman not as much. In the same way, soft arms to me feel better but toned arms to me look better. But I do like women who have toned abs as a result of being athletic in general as what's lost in that feminine essence of holding can be accounted for in sexual physicality :ninja: and even if I'm not into them like that I find women being good at sports appealing anyway. That said of course one with twig arms and legs and rock hard abs doesn't have that physicality, but just abs for show only, but is also more feminine looking than an athlete, so that part is a paradox. So I guess its sexual practicality and application over looks for me I guess. But anyway, here ya go...I think her videos are very informative, but you may like the abs, but give the workouts a shot too...

• 2 months later...