Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

So far confirmed are:

1- Adriana Lima

2- Alesandra Ambrosio

3- Miranda Kerr

4- Doutzen Kroes

5- Candice Swanepoel

6- Erin Heatherton

7- Lily Aldridge

8- Chanel Iman

9- Lindsay Ellingson

10- Behati Prinsloo

11- Izabel Goulart

12- Toni G

13- Joan S

14- Elsa Hosk

15- Sui H

16- Liu W

17- Maryna L

18- Lais Ribeiro

19- Caroline BN

20- Anne V

21- Lily D

22- Karlie K

23- Bregje

24- Karmen Pedaru

25- Shannan Click

26- Julia Stegner

27- Jessica Clarke

Whaat? THREE?! I smell an edition disaster then, with two tapping they manage to put the worst of each tapping on TV ... I can't imagine what they can do with three

Also, the big tapping with celebrities & all that will be at 8:00pm i just noticed that in the invitations

Whaat? THREE?! I smell an edition disaster then, with two tapping they manage to put the worst of each tapping on TV ... I can't imagine what they can do with three

Also, the big tapping with celebrities & all that will be at 8:00pm i just noticed that in the invitations

Do you have a HQ image of the inside of the invites? And by chance are you going?!? :)

Hmmm... Again I don't want to start drama or chaos but I have heard that they are implementing a private show this year hence a third taping/show? I don't know what it's all about. Who knows.

Do you have a HQ image of the inside of the invites? And by chance are you going?!? :)

Hmmm... Again I don't want to start drama or chaos but I have heard that they are implementing a private show this year hence a third taping/show? I don't know what it's all about. Who knows.

i think thats SO good, cause i mean if they taped it twice last year, and that edition sucked so bad, hope with a third we have more chance to see our girls Shineeeeeeeeeeeeee in the catwalk LOL hope so :)

So dancers during pink and maybe Christina Aguilera

Oh Jeezzzzzz- choc o block day. FINALLY done w fittings now, till 2mro. Totally pooped. PINK dancers are adorbes! Best VS SHOW yet
Super cool surprise musical guest I'm bursting to blab about!!!! Can't wait to share!

twitter.com/toddthomasnyc

I've been wanting to say something about Nicki but i couldn't haha, i want her to sing Super Bass so bad i love the damn song & i think she is perfect for Pink ... VS nailed it with Nicki IMO