Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Based from all the pictures from the board i've seen this what i get from the segments

Segment #1: Ballet - Opened by Candice

Segment #2: Super Angels - Opened by Adriana

Segment #3: Passion

Segment #4: Angels Aquatic - Opened by Miranda (Fantasy Bra)

Segment #5: I Put A Spell On You

Segment #6: Club Pink

I'm hoping Doutzen and Alessandra open the other two segments.

I think Alessandra will open Passion and Doutzen will open I Put A Spell On You.

And Behati will open PINK. To me that is perfect. At least all the main Angels and the main PINK Angel will be opening the segments.

Passion is Segment #3 right? I wasn't sure about it, & i agree about Doutzen & Ale opening the other two segments, but i don't care about Pink to be honest & at this point Chanel is the main Pink spokesperson so i think she should open it, but I'm fine with Behati too I'm just happy she got two outfits

Angels Aquatic for #4 then, i didn't get to see the first word on the board but i re-watched Candice's E! Segment & the second word was aquatic haha. I also wonder if Pink will be called Pink Planet again lol

I doubt Erin will lead the finale, they always had the Main model leading the finale except for 2007 when the Angels were the last ones, but i would like a closing like 2006 with just one girl leading it, instead of making the girls come out of both sides like 2008-2010. & she's walking second in the first segment so she won't be closing that either, however she mentioned she got huge wings so i guess that's her thing this year.

If Pink it's closing & Chanel isn't the opener then i think it may be Lily closing the show then because she's the only Angel besides Behati & Chanel walking Pink unless a non-Angel closes the show :pinch:

I doubt Erin will lead the finale, they always had the Main model leading the finale except for 2007 when the Angels were the last ones, but i would like a closing like 2006 with just one girl leading it, instead of making the girls come out of both sides like 2008-2010. & she's walking second in the first segment so she won't be closing that either, however she mentioned she got huge wings so i guess that's her thing this year.

If Pink it's closing & Chanel isn't the opener then i think it may be Lily closing the show then because she's the only Angel besides Behati & Chanel walking Pink unless a non-Angel closes the show :pinch:

good point :)

Russel James just tweeted :

'Hey everyone - Ill be shooting backstage this Wednesday for the @VictoriasSecret fashion show.. Check out @Instagram'

do you know at what time will the pics come out?

I'm not from USA

Someone will probably post them here right away so it will be all good (Y)

Russel James just tweeted :

'Hey everyone - Ill be shooting backstage this Wednesday for the @VictoriasSecret fashion show.. Check out @Instagram'

do you know at what time will the pics come out?

I'm not from USA

Someone will probably post them here right away so it will be all good (Y)

ok, thanks