Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I reckon Adriana or Miranda will be coming out 2nd in the show. There has to be one of their main names after Candice and before Lily.

You can tell by the positions on the board. Segment 2 we know Lindsay is 2nd and Shannan is 3rd. Shannan's picture is in line with Lily's.

So there definately will be someone before Lily and after Candice.

Sorry I just look into things too much lol.

I reckon Adriana or Miranda will be coming out 2nd in the show. There has to be one of their main names after Candice and before Lily.

You can tell by the positions on the board. Segment 2 we know Lindsay is 2nd and Shannan is 3rd. Shannan's picture is in line with Lily's.

So there definately will be someone before Lily and after Candice.

Sorry I just look into things too much lol.

Judging by one of the pics posted by tlg00 on tfs of the board, I think Anja is the second one out. If thats her, someone at VS must really love her considering that this would be her third time in the opening segment.

Crossing my fingers for Cintia and Aurelia :ninja:

I'm with you on Cintia. There is absolutely no reason for her not to be cast. She has the body (moreso than the majority of the cast), an amazing walk, unique look, and actually smiles. If Caroline B-N can be part of the show then surely Cintia can.

Nenna was a model from ANTM, she's been confirmed as not being there, (someone spoke to her off of tfs?)

So looks like Segment 1 goes as follows

Candice, Unknown, Lily, Alessandra, Chanel, Doutzen, Toni, Sui -------

Segment two kinda looks like Adriana is opening, which I can see

So if those girls are on the list that leaves 1 or 2 spots for new girls.. depending if they went with 11 or 12

1 - Caroline Brasch Nielsen

2 - Karlie Kloss

3 - Sui He

4 - Bregje Heinen

5 - Elsa Hosk

6 - Jessica Clarke

7 - Anais Mali

8 - Joan Smalls

9 - Karmen Pedaru

10 - Toni Garrn

I think the blonde after Candice could be Erin. Or even someone like Lily D. She was second after Adriana last year.

I'm excited. I'm digging the outfits so far. I like the ballet ones. I know they are covered up but they are making it look like a really high fashion show, which I don't hate. I do wish there was more simple lingerie. But I like the big and exciting outfits. I expect that now instead of just plain lingerie.