Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^she must have. I don't think any girl from antm has ever worked for VS let alone walked for them

I guess Joan is confirmed too. Fingers crossed for Marloes, Milou, and Alyssa. I also would like to see Josephine but she's kind of a long shot

If you are referring to Alyssa Miller, yes please!!! (Y)

and Anja Rubik is 100% confirmed, which is surprising as she claims she does not like walking the VSFS.

That girl annoys me so much. It's like she thinks she graces us with her presence at the show and that's the only reason she does the show :cain:

I think that Anja Rubik fits the VS FS as good as any other model from High Fashion, and maybe better than some of them would fit. I'm not really suprise that she will walk. She gained undisputed success, and that type of models is usually hired by VS. :wave:

Eh to each their own.

To me, she just doesn't have any 'commercial appeal' so to speak and doesn't really stand out among other models at VSFS. I'm not saying she's a bad model, just not right for this category of modelling and it seems like many people share this opinion, yet VS keeps casting her. Also, she looked much better a few years ago...

I can agree that VS cast models who people often consider "as not - fit 4 the show". In my opinion A. Rubik isn't the worst choice in that category. And cause Im from Poland Im happy that polish girls are in the show.

Candice has THREE looks this year.

As for what she’ll be wearing? “I have three beautiful looks,” she said. “I’m opening the show in a purple tutu because the first section is a ballet section. I used to do ballet so it’s kind of perfect.” Toe shoes down the runway? Please? “No,” she said. “But when Ed [Razek, president and CEO of Victoria's Secret] was talking about it he was asking me if I could start dancing. But I have to walk. It’s my job as a model.”

Erin on getting nervous for the big runway show:

“I think the most nerve wracking part of the whole show process is the fitting because even if you have been working with Victoria’s Secret for a long time you never know if your wings are going to be really heavy or if you’re going to like your outfit,” Erin said. “It’s like opening a gift but you never know what you’re going to get. I’m so happy with mine. The outfits are so much more intricate than they ever were. They really outdid themselves.”

But will she be walking with an extra 20 lbs of wings? “I have heavy, heavy wings but I’m going to be OK,” she said. “My first wings were made out of balloons and my second wings were made out of peacock feathers. I’ve been so blessed with the light wings and now it’s my time. I’m just going to do it and not think about it. The trick is not to bounce too much because that ruins everything.”

“I get nervous until the day of the show,” Candice admitted. “It’s the anticipation. The week before you’re trying to do everything you can to look your best and then when the day comes you’re like ‘OK, there’s nothing more I can do, let’s just do this.’”

Chanel has confirmed for 3 outfits, Behati was mentioned as being in a second segment, so here's hoping.

So that's two angels/spokesmodels confirmed at having 3 outfits, so there's a fairly good possibility that all the angels will have 3 as well. Izabel also has multiple outfits or so says the tweets about her fittings.

We haven't seen anything or Miranda (other than we know she's wearing the FB) or Adriana at all, which sucks to me because they are like the only two models im excited for :(

Also there's speculation that #46 & #47 are Plus Size models, which i think would be great but i honestly don't see why people is saying that as the models look pretty regular to me but who knows

Chanel has confirmed for 3 outfits, Behati was mentioned as being in a second segment, so here's hoping.

So that's two angels/spokesmodels confirmed at having 3 outfits, so there's a fairly good possibility that all the angels will have 3 as well. Izabel also has multiple outfits or so says the tweets about her fittings.

Lindsay has at least two. So does Doutzen.