Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I know it's not why you joined but I'm just letting you know :)

Members wont just hand out invites because if the person they invited gets in trouble, it reflects on them. So give it some time. I had to wait a couple years till someone invited me ^_^

The show has been bad for the last couple years, but if Cintia gets to strut her awesome walk...I'll watch it :p

Thanks for the info! I agree that the show has gone downhill. I really didn't like last year too much nor the year before. I really loved the 2006/2007 shows. 50 models sounds like a disaster.

Seriously if the cast really is 50 girls & those bastards don't cast Cintia i'll be so mad ... Like seriously she has a better body & walk than most of their current models, just look at her Aerie stuff

I know it's not why you joined but I'm just letting you know :)

Members wont just hand out invites because if the person they invited gets in trouble, it reflects on them. So give it some time. I had to wait a couple years till someone invited me ^_^

!!!

TFS is some sort of elitist club? Is there a standard-setting body? Did you have to get a director to sponsor you? :)

Confirmed: No VSFS 2011 (Isabeli)

After a few days of radio-silence. We finally have contact with Isabeli again. After lots of speculation about Isabeli not being at VSFS this year. The word is finally out: She confirmed for 100% that she wont be at VSFS this year. The reason is that she is contracted by Morena Rosa and the same day Morena Rosa needs her to be in Chile!

Source: http://teamisabeli.com/isabelinews/

According to WeloveAdriana

http://victoriassecretbr.blogspot.co...novidades.html

Confirmed

Candice S.

Miranda K.

Adriana L.

Doutzen K.

Alessandra A.

Lindsay E.

Lily A.

Erin H.

Behati P.

Chanel I.

Also confirmed?

Izabel G.

Selita E.

Anne V.

Lais R.

Karolina K.

Julia S.

Karlie K.

Anja Rubik,

Maryna Linchuk

Constance

Liu Wen

Jaquelyn Jablonski

Emanuela de paula

Eniko

Jessica Stam

Frida

Jourdan D.

Anais Mali

Sui He

Karmen Pedaru

Elsa Hosk

Magdalena Frackowiak

Milou Sluis

Bregje Heinen

50 girls? :blink: what the hell they want to do? Yes, maybe see other girls for when Adri or Ale will leave, but you don't need to have so many girls. In this way or the show will last several hours to allow, at least to the angels, to do three segments, or even the angels will do one or at most two segments. Very very bad in both cases.

And, with so many girls, even the casting is almost useless. If you want to test girls directly during the show, why testing them before, at this point?

Hope is a wrong info.

(Btw, the important is that among them there will be Cintia and Terese, with a few other girls they are the ones that I really want to see)

I'm not really believing the 50+ models. I'll have to see it to believe it.

I don't buy that Brazilian blog's castlist either. It looks just like the first casting board breakdown from TFS. Lily Donaldson was confirmed. Todd tweeted about doing her fitting, but she's not listed.

Anja Rubik dyed her hair red a few days ago, so I'm guessing she did it for VSFS. Knowing VS, Cintia probably won't walk, so that's why they made one of the blondes (who DO NOT belong to the show, AT ALL) a redhead so there is at least one red-haired girl walking the show :cain:

Anja Rubik dyed her hair red a few days ago, so I'm guessing she did it for VSFS. Knowing VS, Cintia probably won't walk, so that's why they made one of the blondes (who DO NOT belong to the show, AT ALL) a redhead so there is at least one red-haired girl walking the show :cain:

I believe Anja dyed her hair back to blonde. I looked at some of her halloween bash photos and it looked blonde.

There is so much speculation everywhere. I don't know whether to believe what is on the boards or not. A friend of mine who goes to Parsons has interned with VS for 9 months now. So I'm getting some information from her but am careful not too ask for too much as I know that can be annoying!

She told me Maryna and Shannan were confirmed which I already posted (and it seems to check out since that Damian B guy posted it on twitter afterwards-however credible he may be) my friend just told me Izabel is confirmed. and Anja Rubik is 100% confirmed, which is surprising as she claims she does not like walking the VSFS.

They are CONSIDERING but it is not locked yet- to keep the after party at the Double Seven in NY, since one of the owners is good friends with several of the models. But that is not for certain.

I am waiting to find a good time to ask her about the truth behind the posting of 50+ models walking. Crossing my fingers that it's not true. Because you guys are right, what is the point of casting then?!

HAHA ok guys. So everyone on BZ and on TFS is taking this http://twitter.com/#!/bonaelamour (Damian) guy so seriously. I'm curious what does he do???

So far he has been stating obvious picks that are more than likely to make it to VS, which is fine, but I feel he is harping on this to be taken seriously. I have a feeling he visits TFS and Bellazon and then makes his posts.

I posted that Maryna was confirmed around 5 pm Eastern yesterday and that her BF may be djing the after party (after it was told to me by a friend who interns for VS), MissLimaVlz (or whatever her username may be) posted that on TFS (which is not a prob) but Damian goes to post this shortly after on his twitter.

Why are we taking what he says seriously guys? It seems like he gets half of his info from the boards yet he is referred to as though he is the Messiah..

Yup i posted what you said here on tFS, i wanted to invite you there but bastards removed my Invitation Privileges lol

As for who the hell that guy is, i have no idea & i don't get why everyone is taking him so seriously, im pretty sure he gets his stuff either here or tFS too

I appreciate that! But it's NP girl. Thanks anyway. :blush:

Yeah I checked out his page on twitter it really seems like he just uses multiple sources to gather info (not confirmed info) I'm not going to rely on his words. Still waiting to hear back from my friend about a few girls, will keep you guys updated :)