Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Really, because don't they cast the girls like a week before the show is filmed? I'm not quite sure how much "curve" can be gained in a week, two weeks tops. Besides, most of the models they cast are high fashion girls, and high fashion girls even at their heaviest aren't exactly known for their curves.

Did they Miss Barbie? I wouldn't know. A good physical trainer can do the job- tone them up- in 1 or 2 months.

Fairly certain it's filmed on the 9th, but it's somewhere around that date.

Alright then, perhaps clever fabric placement, body makeup, and other optical illusions will remedy this. Have faith!!!

As far as I can tell, Maryna looks the same. Lily Donaldson and the Redhead look a little thinner. I'm not sure about the others.

There's a lot of padding involved, as you can see (via TFS)

post-36478-0-1446069429-25536_thumb.jpg

R13200062641693610_1.jpg

Also there was one interview with Lindsay last year by a german TV show where she stated that in the wekks before the show she drinks a lot of protein shakes and does some working out instead of her salad/asparagus diet.

Wenn ihr Deutsch versteht, könnt ihr euch dieses Video anschauen.

I distinctly remember Candice and others looking more curvy and muscular than usual back in 2010:

2010victoriasecretfashi.jpg

I also think that they 'spray on' curves, smoothness, and definition on some of the girls- particularly on the tummy and legs. That's the optical illusion thing...

Is anybody on TfS that thinks they could invite me to join? I normally browse the threads on that site and a lot of times have things to contribute (as you could see by some of the posts I've made on bellazon) I would be very appreciative. :wub:

A friend of mine that works in the VS offices told me Shannan Click is confirmed and so is Maryna Linchuk (Not too surprising) convinced her to give me some more news...waiting on that. I did get that Maryna Linchuk's bf will be maybe DJing the VS Afterparty.

Also for any that were speculating because of that non accurate british tabloid, Rosie will 100% NOT be in the VSFS.

50 is way too many in my opinion.

The only reason I can see for them doing that is because they know in a few years Ale and Adri are gone, possibly Doutzen and Miranda too. They might want to start seeking out the women that can sell and are good with the crowds.

I really hope this information is false.

50 models + 3 musical guest + Candice opening = FAIL!

:ninja:

I agree. It sounds like it's set up for disappointment. Candice, i love her but she is quite boring. And she doesn't have oomph or excitement to her I can't see her effectively opening the show. Adri is my favorite but I'm level headed enough to acknowledge that she can't always open the show. I think Miranda would do better opening than Candice would. OR even Ale. But hopefully she surprises me. the 50 models I can't even look on the bright side about.

I think I've seen you post on TFS, would you know how I'd go about joining? outside of having to wait to be invited!

Cherrybomb, you are not supposed to ask for tfs invites here. :flower: You can only join by being invited but members get annoyed because people only join here to push for an invite. So please wait and be patient. :)

How much you wanna bet that even out of 50 girls, they'll leave the one redhead, out? :p

Cherrybomb, you are not supposed to ask for tfs invites here. :flower: You can only join by being invited but members get annoyed because people only join here to push for an invite. So please wait and be patient. :)

How much you wanna bet that even out of 50 girls, they'll leave the one redhead, out? :p

Oh really? Thanks for letting me know. That's certainly not WHY i joined bellazon- As I've been on here for over a month now and today was my first mention of TFS. But I'll respect that rule!

I think they might put cintia dicker in the show...I'm not a fan of her but this 50 girls idea has me really disheartened. In my opinion it takes away from the exclusivity of being casted...and what it means to walk the VSFS. I don't know. meh.

I know it's not why you joined but I'm just letting you know :)

Members wont just hand out invites because if the person they invited gets in trouble, it reflects on them. So give it some time. I had to wait a couple years till someone invited me ^_^

The show has been bad for the last couple years, but if Cintia gets to strut her awesome walk...I'll watch it :p