Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

VS seriously needs to get new models to come in for castings. Tits and ass are not a bad thing when it's a goddamn lingerie runway show. This isn't high fashion folks, we're not trying to appeal to fashionistas... Stupid people.

SO FU.CK1N true.

Among this year's performers are Kanye West and Maroon 5 (front-man Adam Levine is dating model Anne Vyalitsyna). In addition to Kerr, Lima, and Ambrosio, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Doutzen Kroes, Chanel Iman, Lily Donaldson, Karolina Kurkova, and Candice Swanepoel are all stated to walk in the 2011 show.

Victoria's Secret Show 2011 Preview | The Fashion Spot http://www.thefashionspot.com/runway-news/...w#ixzz1c9cdCfok

btw Sara Sampaio went to castings

Among this year's performers are Kanye West and Maroon 5 (front-man Adam Levine is dating model Anne Vyalitsyna). In addition to Kerr, Lima, and Ambrosio, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Doutzen Kroes, Chanel Iman, Lily Donaldson, Karolina Kurkova, and Candice Swanepoel are all stated to walk in the 2011 show.

Victoria's Secret Show 2011 Preview | The Fashion Spot http://www.thefashionspot.com/runway-news/...w#ixzz1c9cdCfok

So there will be also Rosie? Hope it's really so.

OMFG :drool: FINALLY A GOOD NEWS ,Rosieee :drool: hope is true omg omg

beside the ones that are confirmed i really really hope for rosie to be in there....doubt that VS wouldnt bring her on...press is loving her lately which is good for VS as well.....also the dutch trio marloes, elsa and milou would rock it....never ending hope for bar to show up! cross fingers! X... hope they remember at this years show that LESS is MORE!

beside the ones that are confirmed i really really hope for rosie to be in there....doubt that VS wouldnt bring her on...press is loving her lately which is good for VS as well.....also the dutch trio marloes, elsa and milou would rock it....never ending hope for bar to show up! cross fingers! X... hope they remember at this years show that LESS is MORE!

Agree, Rosie is too famous for not being in, doing a materialistic reasoning, would be inconvenient for them. Milou would be perfect, I love her! But for the point that less is more...doubt that will be so <_<

I've said it like 354.7 times by now, but let's go for another round: I have serious doubts that Rosie will be there.

Aside from the blurb Pheno posted (& an article by some English newspaper published before casting even began the infos are essentially taken from), there has been nothing pointing towards her being there. She isn't on the Angel line-up, she isn't on the "wish-list" on the board, VS hasn't mentioned her since last August, she didn't attend castings either, she has done nada for VS in the past year (and not much in the half/three-quarter-year before that). Even Heidi wasn't that shunned in her last years.

Agree, Rosie is too famous for not being in, doing a materialistic reasoning, would be inconvenient for them. Milou would be perfect, I love her! But for the point that less is more...doubt that will be so <_<

Milou is gonna be there...well she is in the board of the casting , also Elsa Hosk

Rosie is not too famous to not be there, seriously people just because there's a lot of pictures of her doing nothing with her boyfriend (who actually is famous) on JustJared or blogs it doesn't mean she is actually a familiar face to people here in the US which is the only country that CBS actually cares for when it comes to the show. She had her 15mins of glory when Transformers was out but that's about it, she didn't make a huge splash, she is by no means "too famous" to not be casted

If Rosie doesn't want to do the show anymore, then there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. She's already done it 5 years in a row. If she's over it, then she's over it. Not everyone wants to go into the panty pusher hall of fame.

If Rosie doesn't want to do the show anymore, then there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. She's already done it 5 years in a row. If she's over it, then she's over it. Not everyone wants to go into the panty pusher hall of fame.

we dont know that lol

This seems a good a confirmation for Magdalena at this year's VSFS as any... :ermm:

post-11221-0-1446069428-0408_thumb.jpg

PINK Light Show

Oct 31, 2011 - Here’s a sneak peek at the crazy cool PINK light-up bra that will be making it debut on the runway at this year’s VS Fashion Show! Currently the only one of its kind in the world, two very lucky ladies will be taking home custom made versions thanks to PINK and Polyvore.

(Source: vsallaccess)

+

post-11221-1320073016_thumb.jpg

VS seriously needs to get new models to come in for castings. Tits and ass are not a bad thing when it's a goddamn lingerie runway show. This isn't high fashion folks, we're not trying to appeal to fashionistas... Stupid people.

They pre-select which models actually come to castings, so they must really like the hf body types. I mean look at their current angel line-up; 70% of them are B cups at the largest. Last year, they had alot of "curvier" models in the casting video, but they obviously didnt find them appealing enough <_<

Historically, the models tend to look curvier once they hit the runway, so I'm assuming that being selected for the show would entail an appropriate fitness and diet routine. The girls are probably thin right now due to their previous obligations.

Really, because don't they cast the girls like a week before the show is filmed? I'm not quite sure how much "curve" can be gained in a week, two weeks tops. Besides, most of the models they cast are high fashion girls, and high fashion girls even at their heaviest aren't exactly known for their curves.