Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Just get rid of pink because the whole thing makes VS looks silly and immature.
^Just get rid of Adriana because the whole thing makes VS looks silly and immature. :shifty:

Just get rid of Ed Razked and Monika Mitro because the whole thing makes VS looks silly and immature.

:Dinah:

Just get rid of pink because the whole thing makes VS looks silly and immature.
^Just get rid of Adriana because the whole thing makes VS looks silly and immature. :shifty:

Just get rid of Ed Razked and Monika Mitro because the whole thing makes VS looks silly and immature.

^Just get rid of VS because the whole thing makes me acts silly and immature.

Not very happy about the choice of musicians - another year in which the unique music of the VSFS fades away more and more... :S

The only positive news about this year's show would be Candice opening the show, I guess. After she appeared in the newest forbes-list, I'm pretty sure she's a real angel in the ranks of Adri, Ale, Miranda and Doutzen, and not a second hand angel like Behati and the other blah's.

I hope to see Toni Garrn in this year's show even though I think her look is almost too classy for the show. I never really got the buzz over Cintia but I wouldn't mind seeing her. But if she's not going to make it (again), then guys don't be like : "why VS didn't choose Cintia but (let's say) Lily A?? Cintia is so much sexier". I think, VS doesn't just randomly choose girls who they think is the hottest, they always chose girls who they think could rock an outfit the best. So that's why a yes for Dorothea in 2009 and no for Cintia (even though I can picture Cintia wearing Dorothea's PINK outfit somehow :ninja: )

^ Barbara hasn't been in NYC, so I don't think she went to castings.

Some other models who don't seem to have been in the city to do castings or callbacks.

Eniko Mihalik is in Ibiza. Status Oct 26

Barbara Palvin was doing a shoot in Palm Springs. Status Oct 25 Status Oct 26

Heather Marks has been in Istanbul. Status Oct 25

Kendra Spears is in Hong Kong Status Oct 24

Jac Jablonski left for Paris on the 25th. Status Oct 25

Hmm can't wait to see...

Putting final touches on the most elaborate #SwarovskiCrystal piece i've ever done for the #VSFashionShow.. its going to be amazing :)

Twitter: Jenny Mercian

Also this is kinda what I've been worried about. This happened last year and if VS isn't careful with their lighting this year it could happen again. Meet what happens when bright lights hit the bra. It's totally washed out. :(

72sg2r.jpg

They bra's need to be bright BOLD colors for the kind of lighting VS tends to use. :( (It's also why the girls tend to look washed out on the runway and yet look fantab backstage. VS loves using yellow, white and blue gel over the lights when they should be using greens *but because they tan the woman sooo much putting a green gel on their skin would make them look sickly*/oranges and pinks)

ShaninaMShaik

Just want to confirm with everyone I did cast for VS and had a good response that's all :) nothing confirmed

:( Maybe she just can't say anything about it yet?

They're probably at the point of only finalizing their big board of potential girls. That or she knows that VS is prone to add and drop girls at the last minute (ex. 2007) and thus doesnt want to get her hopes too high just yet.