Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

tfs

So I guess we'll expect this during the PINK segment: http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/201...e-to-club-pink/

"Want a ticket to the hottest club in town? Then get your bling on and be watching when our girls party on the #ClubPINK runway at the 2011 VS Fashion Show. Get ready for all the disco balls, bright lights and neon you can handle. Oh, and did we mention bling? #ClubPINK is where the partys at - get excited!"

Bling? O.o Disco Balls? O.O, Neon?

Boys and girls, the 80's just threw up. <--- PLEASE GIVE THEM HUGE OVER TEASED HAIR! :rofl: I'll be all kinds of happy then

ca33q.jpgkbundy5.jpg

post-1004-0-1446069413-29446_thumb.jpg

(Y) Bling + Big Hair + Neon!

Well it may not be model info, but VS is doing casting for dancers and they've posted the requirements.

Jermaine Browne (choreo.) is casting male and female dancers forVictoria’s Secret Fashion Show: 2011 to be aired on CBS. Commitment dates: Nov. 5-9.

Seeking—20-25 Female Ballet Dancers: all ethnicities, height requirement: at least 5’6-5’10″ (without shoes), strong ballet (en pointe) required, plus contemporary and jazz techniques, ladies should be feminine and sexy with the ability to learn ballet and contemporary choreography; Two Male Ballet Dancers: all ethnicities, height requirement: 5’8″+ (without shoes), strong ballet required, plus contemporary and jazz techniques, should have the ability to learn ballet and contemporary choreography; European Ballet Mistress: female, 35-45, all ethnicities, height requirement: at least 5’6″-5’10″ (without shoes), actress-ballet dancer, some ballet (en pointe) required, plus contemporary and jazz techniques; Four Female Dancers: all ethnicities, height requirement: at least 5’6″-5’10″ (without shoes), dance style: sexy jazz with a mix of street, ladies should be feminine and sexy with the ability to learn choreography, curvy, shapely bodies are more preferable than waiflike body types; 10-12 Male Dancers: all ethnicities, height requirement: 5’7″+ (without shoes), good bodies, thin or muscular, dance style: street jazz/hip-hop, bone-breaking, men should have good bodies with the ability to learn street and contemporary choreography; Two Male Actor-Dancers: dance style: sexy jazz with a mix of street, hip-hop, and bone-breaking to mime being a showoff DJ at a club, great personality, actual DJ experience preferred.

^ Kanye West much?

*Auditions will be held Oct. 28 at 10 am. (female ballet dancers, 16th fl.), and Oct. 28 at 2 pm. (male ballet dancers, 16th fl.), Oct. 28 at 4 pm. (European ballet mistress, 16th fl.), Oct. 29 at 10a.m. (female dancers, 17th fl.), Oct. 29 at 2 pm. (male dancers, 17th fl.), and Oct. 29 at 4 pm. (male actor-dancers, 17th fl.) at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 Eighth Ave., in New York City.

Why does Selita give me an "I'm never, ever going to let go" vibe? She'll be 76 years old, face full of make-up, still talking about VS like she never got dropped as an angel.

I'm so going to start calling her Baby Jane.

If they don't cast Maloes i'm going to be so mad, she's like everywhere in the Pink section, her body is to die for & unlike most of the Pink models she is actually sexy & not just cute-too-cute-in-your-face-cute

Whoa ok, so first of all I'm really happy that Miranda and Selita are back. In my opinion they really belong there.

I'm really fine with Maroon 5, Cee-Lo Green and Kanye West performing - doubt that it's going to be boring. How weird though - Anne and Adam Levine / Kanye and Chanel ? That's going to be interesting how they will interact. 8)

Regarding the models:

I'd love to see Aline Weber, Toni Garrn, Samantha Gradoville, Alejandra Alonso in it (well and lots of more who will never be there...).

I'm quite excited! :chicken:

My dream list for VSFS:

Adriana L

Doutzen K

Miranda K

Candice S :ninja:

Izabel G

Selita E

Lindsay E

Marisa M

Cintia D

Irina S

Allysa M

Candice B

Natasha P

Emanuella D

Jessica W

Maryna L

Katsia D

Sessilee L

Tatiana

Isabeli F

Gracie C

Bar R

Erin H

Julia S

Just get rid of pink because the whole thing makes VS looks silly and immature.

Whoa ok, so first of all I'm really happy that Miranda and Selita are back. In my opinion they really belong there.

I'm really fine with Maroon 5, Cee-Lo Green and Kanye West performing - doubt that it's going to be boring. How weird though - Anne and Adam Levine / Kanye and Chanel ? That's going to be interesting how they will interact. 8)

I'm quite excited! :chicken:

And Kanye was rumored to have had something with Selita multiple times and with Sessilee back in 2008....

^I already feel bad about that - but it was just sitting there... post-11221-0-1446069414-24889_thumb.gif

^Didn't we suffer Anne and Adam enough last year? Maybe this year, when Adam performs, Anne can get some of her bitches to do as they're told and stand up and clap obsequiously for him too?