Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

VS PINK's Twitter:

Just announced @CeeLoGreen will be performing during the PINK section of the #VSFashionShow airing 11/29 10/9C on @CBS! #ClubPINK
Grammy Award-winning artist Cee Lo Green will join the star-studded musical line-up on THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW, airing Tuesday, Nov. 29 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. He joins previously announced artists Kanye West and Maroon 5. Supermodel Candice Swanepoel will open the lingerie runway show, which will also star supermodels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, Lindsey Ellingson and a bevy of other Victoria's Secret Angels, and will also include red carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show. The runway looks will include over-the-top lingerie embellished with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS, iconic angel wings and the $2.5 million Fantasy Treasure Bra worn by Supermodel Miranda Kerr.

Green is a singer-songwriter, rapper, producer and actor, who received five 2011 Grammy nominations for his worldwide hit "Forget You," winning the category for "Best Urban/Alternative Performance." He made his famous debut appearance on "Saturday Night Live," with Gwyneth Paltrow, in January 2011 before their over-the-top performance at the Grammys in February. In 2010 he released the album, "The Lady Killer," which featured "Forget You." Green first came onto the music scene as a member of the hip-hop group Goodie Mob. After his success with Goodie Mob, he successfully reinvented himself and formed Gnarls Barkley with deejay-producer Danger Mouse, and released the 2006 worldwide hit "Crazy," which reached #1 on various singles charts worldwide.

Green is a celebrity judge and mentor on "The Voice." His talk show "Talking to Strangers" premiered in June 2011 and in September, Green did a guest voice spot on "American Dad," and has an upcoming guest starring role on "Parenthood." Additionally, Green will appear in the upcoming film "Sparkle," and is currently the face of the new 7UP campaign.

This performance will mark the artist's first appearance on THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW.

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW is being produced by Done and Dusted, Inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton are the executive producers. Hamish Hamilton is the director.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-enterta...s/view?id=29528

Supermodel Candice Swanepoel will open the lingerie runway show

VS needs a new opener in the worst way, so hopefully this happens. I wonder if CBS putting it in the press release so early means it was their call to have someone other than Adriana open. Usually the opener is kept more secretive until we analyze the boards for clues in the days before the show. Ceelo's costume will probably be better than half of the outfits in the actual segment but I like that he's going to be there. Maroon 5 need to get stuck or stranded somewhere. I'd be just fine with them not showing up.

CeeLoGreen equal to or greater than an irritating twaut?
^I don't know - I'd much rather him and his music than the tiresome "funtime" Kanye, or Captain Smug and his Frat-Lackeys...

More of a concern is the above news (courtesy of 'susan') that: "THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW is being produced by Done and Dusted, Inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton are the executive producers. Hamish Hamilton is the director." The "dream team"! <_< How Mr. Hamilton can contrive to make such a mess out of what is essentially beautiful women walking up and down in not much clothing is anybody's guess - but he's gotten the gig again regardless... :no:

Soooo...

Modelinia is doing those VS blog thingies and so far they have covered Anja, Erin and Isabeli. They've also re-used some stuff about Rosie, Lindsay and Candice and are banking on Karlie Kloss.

I guess we'll see who will actually make the cut soon enough anyways.

ETA:

And here's Miranda launching the FB

hope Rosie could be there omg! :heart:

^ Despite the whole Monange thing I think Ana B is unlikely! She has been rejected last year for unknown reason and she was 100% at casting.

I really would like to see Bar Refaeli at the show.

I'm gonna pray again that Ana will be in the show this year even if its as a side bit, anything would be great :( It ruins the show for me every year they don't include Ana :persuazn: and yup you're right, I did see her in casting videos, I for one want to know why so many times shes been excluded from the shows though shes worked for them for so many years and well the girl ain't fugly :whistle: