Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I don't think it's about her runway season, is not like Lily had a career at all before VS or Marisa Miller had too many runways under her belt before VS, is just that i don't see Barbara jumping into VS, at least not now ... But we can only hope she does

I think Cris Urena has a lot of chances to make it to the show, they've been using her a lot lately for catalogues so it would make sense

Does anyone else think Jasmine Tookes will be there. Especially since VS usually goes after the black girl that had the biggest runway season.

Ex: In 2009 they had Lyndsey Scott who had just come off of a great debut season in S/S 2010. In 2010 they had Lais who had a great breakout season in F/W 2010.

It could be & i think it would be great, Jasmine is a cutie :hehe:

Soo agree Jasmine is perfect for VS

besides Barbara ,i love Nina Agdal ( its obviously i think right? haha lol ) i mean she dont have not so much experience in catwalks but i think she could do it great just in PINK section for now....also Milou Sluis

It could be & i think it would be great, Jasmine is a cutie :hehe:

I know. Hopefully she goes to castings

Ok so here is my list of girls that I think could be in the show besides the Angels so that would leave about 25 spots.

High chances of being there

Ana Beatriz Barros (If the whole Monange thing is not true)

Anne Vyalitsyna (Home girl was already confirmed so yeah)

Caroline Winberg

Edita Vilkeviciute

Isabeli Fontana (Same as Anna BB)

Izabel Goulart(Same as Ana BB)

Julia Stegner

Lais Ribeiro

Maryna Linchuk

Shannan Click

Probably will be there

Cris Urena

Elsa Hosk (She's like the new face of pink right now)

Emanuela De Paula

Flavia de Oliveira

Jasmine Tookes

Jessica Stam

Karolina Kurkova

Liu Wen

Magdalena Frackowiak

Marloes Horst

Has a slight chance of being there

Constance Jablonski (Kind of boring at the last show though)

Gracie Carvalho

Jacquelyn Jablonski (Better be in a better outfit if she comes back)

Milou Sluis (for pink)

Toni Garrn

Karlie Kloss

Jourdan Dunn

Should be there but won't because VS is jank like that

Samantha Gradoville

Jarah Mariano

Cintia Dicker

Jessica Perez (though i haven't seen her walk before)

Hilary Rhoda

Charlbi Dean Kriek

Sui He

IDK that's all the models i have for now. I'll probably think of some other models later.

I would love to see Bar doing VSFS but i lost all the hopes of that happening years ago lol

Im just hoping they do the editing right this year because if you look at the unedited 2010 show it looks so much better than what aired on Tv, i really hope they don't screw it again this year

so far my list who I want to see in the show, which is in impossible

Alyssa Miller

Kate Upton

Barbara Palvin

Jasmine Tookes

Lais Ribeiro

Esti Ginzburg

Chrishell Stubb

Gracie Carvalho

Catalina Otalvaro

Hannah Davis

Candice Boucher

Chris Urena

Ana Beatriz Barros

Terese Pagh Teglaardg

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Doutzen Kroes

Erin Heatherton

Chanel Iman

Sandra Kubicka only for the pink section

Daniela Cosio

Jarah Mariano

Tori Praver

Cintia Dicker

Lucia Dvorska

Amy Jackson

Xenia Deli

Julie Ordon

music: Adam Levine, Enrique Iglesias.

it would be the best victoria secret show with all these model in it.

Yeah my list would be impossible as well :(

Michea Crawford

Miranda Kerr

Alessandra Ambrosio

Candice Swanepoel - (Though I'm not a fan of her anymore, I do like her in motion)

Alyssa Miller

Kate Upton

Simone Villas Boas

Catalina Otalvaro

Nicole Trunfio

Catherine Mcneil

Naomi Campbell

Gisele Bundchen :(

Tyra Banks

Hilary Rhoda

Marloes Horst

Lindsay Ellingson

Chanel Iman

Sandra Kubicka (Pink)

Gracie Carvalho

Irina Sheik

No more pointing, kissing, hearts, retarded faces. Only Tyra Banks can get away with it, and just because she's gone doesn't mean the majority of models walking should try and make up for the fact.

Meet the Fantasy Panty

She must be on Santa’s good list! Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr has been chosen by the brand to model the iconic Fantasy Treasure Bra — a $2.5 million diamond-studded piece — in the Christmas Dreams & Fantasies catalogue and during the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in November.

“It’s such an honor to wear the bra,” Kerr tells PEOPLE. “And it’s such a piece of artwork! It’s absolutely stunning — it kind of feels a little mermaid-like — but I can’t believe I’m wearing $2.5 million on my chest.”

The aqua push-up brassiere, created in part by Long Island’s London Jewelers, is handset with nearly 3,400 precious gems, including 142 carats of white and yellow diamonds, pearls, faceted citrines and aquamarines, all set in 18-karat white and yellow gold. The centerpiece features two white diamonds — each more than 8 carats — and two 14-plus-carat yellow diamonds.

“We put a lot of love into this bra,” jeweler Candy Udell tells PEOPLE. Adds daughter Randi, “We put a lot of our most favorite elements into it, such as the tassel — it’ll be wonderful with her walking down the runway, the tassel swinging with her body. We thought about the runway show, and what would catch everyone’s attention.”

The runway show will be a very special moment for Kerr: aside from wearing the Fantasy Treasure Bra, she’ll be returning to the Victoria’s Secret catwalk after taking a one-year hiatus while she was pregnant with son Flynn. “It’s very special,” she says of rejoining the show. “And now I feel better than ever. I feel healthier than I’ve ever felt. It was wonderful to have a bit of time off after I was pregnant and having Flynn. But now I’m back in the swing of things and it feels good.”

In fact, you could say it feels really good. “I feel like more than $1 million,” she jokes. “I feel like $2.5 million.”

Catch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show — featuring performances by Kanye West and Maroon 5 — on CBS this November.

–Kate Hogan

post-36478-0-1446069503-57024_thumb.jpg

I would love to see Bar doing VSFS but i lost all the hopes of that happening years ago lol

Im just hoping they do the editing right this year because if you look at the unedited 2010 show it looks so much better than what aired on Tv, i really hope they don't screw it again this year

so Agree with u , the EDITION last year WAS A MESS!!! like seriously the camera man record a lot of parts that we really dont care like the girls leaving the catwalk or just close up of the shoes!? :blink: i mean hello we wanna se the sexy walks with more time, i saw for example Adriana in Heavenly bodies like 3 freaking seconds with the damn fantasy bra .

they need to fix the edition!

Yeah my list would be impossible as well :(

Michea Crawford

Miranda Kerr

Alessandra Ambrosio

Candice Swanepoel - (Though I'm not a fan of her anymore, I do like her in motion)

Alyssa Miller

Kate Upton

Simone Villas Boas

Catalina Otalvaro

Nicole Trunfio

Catherine Mcneil

Naomi Campbell

Gisele Bundchen :(

Tyra Banks

Hilary Rhoda

Marloes Horst

Lindsay Ellingson

Chanel Iman

Sandra Kubicka (Pink)

Gracie Carvalho

Irina Sheik

No more pointing, kissing, hearts, retarded faces. Only Tyra Banks can get away with it, and just because she's gone doesn't mean the majority of models walking should try and make up for the fact.

I love your list, Pretty.

Orlando can do anything he wants to, he's so cute that i would forgive VS if they do something super cheesy with Orlando & Miranda ... But that's just because i love them :laugh:

As for Anne V & Adam, i still don't know because Anne isn't an Angel so i doubt VS will give them that much attention, but on the other hand we know how much VS likes to get publicity of their models dating famous people so i don't think they'll miss a chance to do something with them