Bellazon

Tyra Banks
Thumbnail

dcrim

her brother has been asked to leave for the war- she threw a party for him recently. how scary for her & her family...

Oh man, that is quite scary, I cant imagine being put in that position. Another reason to dislike the current president of our country :yuckky:

her brother has been asked to leave for the war- she threw a party for him recently. how scary for her & her family...

Oh man, that is quite scary, I cant imagine being put in that position. Another reason to dislike the current president of our country :yuckky:

Maybe the most important reason to dislike Bush, or like Pink put it "The President sucks".

no.... i haven't! i really can't wait for next season!!! man... my friends and i still aren't over the whole "models dontt burrrp or farrt" and the whole "i dzont get its. whats fuhhr?" and "you a dumb bitch. das ryte! go to yo room an cry!" and from cycle 7 with the one of the twins doing a bulimic shoot "ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

it is scary... my cousin is a rifleman for the army... so he's not really like fighting fighting... but still... just to be there and be called to 'take out' someone is scary!!!

but the thing is... the way a lot of us are bashing our troops and the war... it sucks! it sucks for the sodiers and their moral!

my cousin was really like whatever about it when he got deployed... but now... i guess being there and witnessing everything... he really wants to help stabalize the situation because immediate pull out will only make things worse! i mean... no one is going to help the iraqi's but us.

i mean... im all for 'get the hell out of there' and bring home everyone safe... but that's just impossible!