Bellazon

Adriana Lima or Ana Beatriz Barros

Miss Latina

Adriana Lima vs Ana Beatriz Barros  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Adriana Lima vs Ana Beatriz Barros

• Adriana Lima
    • Ana Beatriz Barros

Damage control guys! Adriana is pulling away! Why does she always havta win everything??! <_<

Ana B is much more beautiful- look at her FACE!

Adriana is better when she was younger than now, but Ana's FACE-OMG! I'll bet plastic surgeons would agree Ana has a better face than Adriana. What's with you People??!? Argh :persuazn:

i think people should refrain from making polls with adriana in them unless they really just want to see her crap on someone else :)

not because i feel that adriana is unequivocally the most beautiful woman on earth or anything but adriana dominates on this board. if you go to others, this would not be the case. but polls on this board with her included are just kinda boring :/

Damage control guys! Adriana is pulling away! Why does she always havta win everything??! <_<

Ana B is much more beautiful- look at her FACE!

Adriana is better when she was younger than now, but Ana's FACE-OMG! I'll bet plastic surgeons would agree Ana has a better face than Adriana. What's with you People??!? Argh :persuazn:

I think candids are a true representation of a model's beauty.

While I agree that some of Ana's editorials and ads are amaaaazing (she's one of my favourites, no doubt), at least Adriana doesn't look high/drunk/dead in her candids.

Just b/c someone is drunk/high makes them less ATTRACTIVE b/c of their EXPRESSIONS, but shouldn't take away from their physical FACE beauty- eyes are still eyes, cheekbones are still cheekbones etc.

Let's compare candids. It's not like I don't like Adriana- she was #1, but then I grew to be more objective and REALLY looked at the models..conclusion being- Ana B is FACIALLY better. Yes, candids are indeed a true representation of beauty.

Without Makeup:

post-3240-1142006181_thumb.jpg post-3240-1142006233_thumb.jpg

With Makeup:

post-3240-1142006310_thumb.jpg post-3240-1142006364_thumb.jpg

Together:

post-3240-1142006422_thumb.jpg

If you're being at all objective, it should be quite obvious that Ana has the better facial proportions, structure and less pudge on her face. Now I wud understand judgement being clouded by you liking one more than the other, but if you analyze it objectively, no question Ana B is the more naturally beautiful girl. :whistle:

Edited by TantrumXSpeed

So what, are you basing a models' beauty on her Fan Base? Fan base is due to exposure you know- the more ppl know of your name, the more chance people will like you- it's a numbers game. I mean you can't be a fan of model who you've never laid eyes on before rite?

Adriana has wayyy more exposure than Ana B in the US because

1) VS overuses her in everything they do while Ana B breached her contract with them so she dont get exposure with them ever. You never seen Ana in a single VS commercial have you?

2) Adriana was engaged to Lenny Kravitz- HELLO is that not enough to boost her exposure sky high?

3) Adriana is currently with a PRINCE

If you base a models' Facial Beauty to the number of people who know and like her, then you truly are in a "mindless_oasis" :laugh: Just playin, just playin. Anyways, I just think anywhere else in the world, people are less biased about Adriana to Ana. Take the Brazilians, most like them both equally. Adriana is favored more in the US because everyone thinks of her as the Sex Kitten from VS. That aside, in the rest of the world, where people don't see the Victoria Secret stuff, it's alot less biased, get it?

And you honestly gonna tell me from the Pix of both I posted above that, if you didn't know who both were, you would still pick Adriana?! If you do, all I can say is, "Ah...the blindness of the Cult de Lima.."

Edited by TantrumXSpeed

she just stated adriana had a larger fan base therefore she was gonna win, and mentionned she was one of those fans... it's not like she said she voted for adriana cuz more ppl liked her :cain: :p

and BTW she's from australia so she only sees VS stuff if she checks the related threads :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...