Seinfeld

cast0r

seinfeldcast.jpg

Complete credited cast:

Jerry Seinfeld .... Jerry Seinfeld

Julia Louis-Dreyfus .... Elaine Benes

Michael Richards .... Cosmo Kramer

Jason Alexander .... George Costanza

Richard Fancy .... Mr. Lippman (1991-1998)

Estelle Harris .... Estelle Costanza (1992-1998)

Richard Herd .... Wilhelm (1995-1998)

Wayne Knight .... Newman (1992-1998)

Len Lesser .... Uncle Leo (1991-1998)

Barney Martin .... Morty Seinfeld

John O'Hurley .... J. Peterman (1995-1998)

Liz Sheridan .... Helen Seinfeld

Jerry Stiller .... Frank Costanza (1993-1998)

Heidi Swedberg .... Susan Biddle Ross (1992-1993, 1995-1996)

Patrick Warburton .... David Puddy (1995-1998)

Show Description:

It's been said that "Seinfeld" is a "show about nothing," but that's not exactly true. "Seinfeld" was about four single friends in New York City -- comic Jerry Seinfeld (played by show creator/comedian Jerry Seinfeld), annoying schlub George Costanza (Jason Alexander), frustrating working gal (and Jerry's ex) Elaine Benes (Julia Louis Dreyfus) and eccentric neighbor Cosmo Kramer (Michael Richards). The absurdities of every-day life drove each episode's plot, such as the etiquette of "double dipping," strange bodily functions (as in the famous "The Contest" episode) or finding a parking space in a busy garage. Over the years, the four dealt with crazy boy/girlfriends, almost-weddings, changes in jobs (George worked, for a time, for George Steinbrenner and the New York Yankees) and possible stardom in Hollywood. Many have said that "Seinfeld" was the best sitcom of all time; the show won many Emmys for Best Writing. In typical "Seinfeld" fashion, the final episode in May 1998 found the wacky foursome in jail for a bizarre "good samaritan" law they broke in a small Massachusetts town; jailed for, literally, doing nothing.

Links

Seinfeld guide at TV Tome

Columbia TriStar Domestic Television - Seinfeld

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't like at first, then i watched E!'s Rank and it was the number 1 show so i decided to gave it a try, now its one of my favorite sitcoms. One of my fav episodes is when they go to India and its played backwards, so funny...  :laugh:

For some reason, I never really liked that episode. On the other hand, the "Parking Garage" and the Chinese restaurant episodes are hysterical. But, thats just my opinion. "Seinfeld 4" :laugh:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I didn't like at first, then i watched E!'s Rank and it was the number 1 show so i decided to gave it a try, now its one of my favorite sitcoms. One of my fav episodes is when they go to India and its played backwards, so funny...  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really old and this guy probably doesnt post here anymore haha but thats one of my favorite episodes ever as well...not the plot so much...just the fact that they were actually ABLE to do that...and so effectively too... love it!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...