Bellazon

American Horror Story

Prettyphile

Ranking still stands now that I've seen the entire season.

I greatly appreciated them bringing back horror and gore this season. Now if they could bring in a Hotel like soundtrack I would be set.

6. Freak Show - Creepy *in a good way* Clown and Dandy

5. Murder House - Haunted House.... some other shit going on.

4. Coven - NEW ORLEANS! Witches, Stevie Nicks

3. Roanoke - New format, creepy setting, no Jessica L, Gore, Horror, some decent acting, a botched history of the Roanoke colony, but I give them credit for trying.

2. Asylum - Human experimentation, Dog Whistle getting killed, Haunted Asylum (annoying musical number), Nuns

1. Hotel - AMAZING Soundtrack, Serial Killers, Costuming, Gothic feel, murder lore

Ryan Murphy Teases Billie Lourd’s Role in “American Horror Story”

Scream Queens” star Billie Lourd will have a pivotal role in this year’s seventh season of “American Horror Story,” and creator Ryan Murphy just teased her debut on the hit FX anthology series with an Instagram photo that promises “Winter is coming.”

The image, which is presumably our first look at Lourd’s character, shows the actress with a head of white hair. Paired up with last week’s tease of a head of freshly dyed blue hair, we’re sensing a pattern here that we expect to soon pave way for an image of red hair. After all, this year’s theme is all American.

Can’t wait for everybody to see what the incredible Billie Lourd does this season,” Murphy added.

Season 7 will draw some level of inspiration from last year’s presidential election, with the events of the season beginning on election night.

The cast so far also includes Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Billy Eichner and Leslie Grossman.

17 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Uhm I wonder how he is going to include the election on all of this

Oh honey, I can see lots of way on how Trump is an American Horror Story :rofl: especially when you consider that the man behind this show is a gay man whose rights are on the line atm, but I am curious to see how they'll approach the entire thing. 

I hope Evan gets more screentime this season, he's always my favorite. Thrilled to see Billie joined the crew, I absolutely love her, she was the best thing in Scream Queens, but I'll be missing Lady Gaga, she was pure gold in Hotel.

• 1 month later...

This upcoming season is starting to feel like a  rip-off of The Purge (which I'm okay with, The Purge movies are a guilty pleasure of mine) I'm figuring what they are gonna do is have riots and protests turn into blood baths by masked Americans due to the results of whatever election they are going through. If they add in a supernatural kick to it I can see the violence spewing forth some kind of creature, or people themselves becoming monsters.