Bellazon

American Horror Story

Prettyphile

I just watched the first two eps of the season. A bit slow to start but I love it. It's actually scaring me. Which the show hasn't done in a while. I'm so looking forward to how this is gonna play out. If it's going to be different stories, or will go from the documentary style to real life. It would be interesting if another story is Murder House from season 1 and randoms will pop up in that from the first season.

Gotta share this story from a few years ago. 
My brother and sister in law used to go to haunted houses.  one place was fairly open where the workers would interact with the guests.  My sister in law dropped her hand behind her, reaching for my brother's hand. 

brother saw it, as did one of the workers. Brother motioned to the staff that it was ok, and the dude took her hand. Stayed with her the rest of the way through the house. She kept talking to him but didn't look back, thinking it was my brother. 

Finally, she turns to say something to my brother and she let out a bloodcurdling scream, and then laughed when she saw my brother behind the man, he was laughing his ass off. 

The worker hugged my sister in law as an apology, then he turned to my brother and shook his hand. "Thank you man, that was the best scare I could have ever done. It made my year." 

Ahhh such pranksters are my brothers! I only wish I was there to see it. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Half way through Roanoke and so far I love this season! I can't wait to see the final five episodes.

I loved all the seasons (even Freak Show to some extent), but I think my favs are as follows. Waiting till I see the rest of Roanoke before I fully decide on if it's better or worse then Asylum/Coven.

6. Freak Show

5. Murder House

4. Coven

3. Roanoke

2. Asylum

1. Hotel

SEASON 7

Well, the political inspiration here sure isn’t subtle!

The upcoming seventh season of “American Horror Story” is filming soon for premiere in the fall, and all we really know is that it will be set in the wake of last year’s presidential election; the entire season will draw some level of inspiration from the craziest election in American history, and from what we understand, the events of the season will begin on election night.

Over on Instagram today, “American Horror Story” creator Ryan Murphy showed off a piece of concept art for what appears to be a mask that’ll be featured in the new season. The mask depicts a creepy looking elephant monster, which is of course a play on the Republican Party’s symbol: an elephant. And you don’t need me to tell you which party Donald Trump belongs to.

Check out the early tease below.

The cast includes Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Billy Eichner and Billie Lourd.

Jessica Lange is Probably Coming Back to “American Horror Story”

Season 7 starts filming soon, but Ryan Murphy is already thinking ahead.

Jessica Lange was a mainstay on FX’s “American Horror Story” for its first four seasons, but she departed the show after “Freak Show” wrapped up. From what we heard at the time, Lange was stepping away from the series for good – but if there’s one thing we’ve learned over the years, it’s to never say never when it comes to the entertainment business.

As you’ve probably heard, a future season of “American Horror Story” (likely eight or nine, both of which FX has already ordered) will mash together the worlds of “Murder House” and “Coven,” which has led many to speculate that Jessica Lange will be making her return. And in a new chat with Screen Rant, Murphy seemed to indicate that the plan is indeed to bring her back.

The series co-creator told the site:

I think she would [come back] if I bribed her enough, you know? I haven’t really talked to her about it at all because we are still figuring out that story, but I think we do want to do that.

Sarah Paulson recently teased that she’d love to reprise the role of “Coven” character Cordelia Foxx, and it now seems likely that we’ll meet up with Lange’s characters Constance Langdon (“Murder House”) and/or Fiona Goode (“Coven”) in the crossover season. Here’s what Murphy recently said about his plans for the eighth or ninth season:

It’s a character from season 1 that will be thrust into the world that you are left with at the end of Coven, which is sort of like the male/female/witch academy. And then all of those characters will intertwine, which is confusing because some of them are from seasons 1 and 3. Like, Sarah Paulson will probably be playing 18 characters.

Sounds like literally ANYTHING is possible in the world of “American Horror Story.”

“Scream Queens” Star Billie Lourd Joins “American Horror Story”

2Q==

Deadline is reporting tonight that Billie Lourd, star of “Scream Queens” and daughter of the late Carrie Fisher, has just been cast alongside Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, and the recently announced Billy Eichner in Season 7 of FX’s “American Horror Story.Character details are being kept under wraps, but the site notes she’s come aboard as a lead.

Eichner will reportedly be playing a close confidant of Paulson’s character.

All we really know so far about the season is that it will be set in the wake of last year’s presidential election, which the entire season will draw some level of inspiration from.

The seventh season of “American Horror Story” is filming this summer for premiere in the fall.