Prettyphile

• 3 weeks later...

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

:heart: Kathy Bates :heart:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

:wub:

:wub:  Angela Basset :wub:

:wub:

Lange sounds like a famous name, I'm ashamed to say the show is my first time seeing her but love her on it.

I also love all the characters and the show in general  :p . I just need to catch a couple of shows from the first season to be able to say that I've seen every episode though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"American Horror Story" Officially Renewed For Fourth Season!

FX announced this Wednesday that they have renewed “American Horror Story” for a fourth season.

The horror anthology series from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk has taken on the sub genre of haunted houses, asylums and now witches.

Season 4, which is said to be Jessica Lange’s last, will have 13 episodes. They will air in October of 2014.

“American Horror Story: Coven” is currently airing every Wednesday on FX — and it’s must-see TV.

Fleetwood Mac Singer Stevie Nicks Coming To American Horror Story

Weird yet oddly fitting news has come out that Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac) will be coming to American Horror Story, according to the show’s creator Ryan Murphy. Nicks’ role has not yet been announced but her impact on this season is known to any who watch the show. Misty Day, one of this season’s main characters, is obsessed with the singer and Murphy says that the show will use eight of Nicks’ songs throughout the course of this season.

We’ll update with more information as it comes in.

• 4 weeks later...

Season 3 is really, really good so far. I loved Season 2 (in the asylum) as well, but this whole witches/coven idea is just too good. I love how everybody who gets killed off is getting resurrected zombie style, it's hilarious and creepy all at the same time. And the acting is just superb!!

• 1 month later...

My favourite season stay the first one. It's the most dark. The final of the last season is not surprising. It was even predictable. But like you, liika, I liked it. I saw on a French site that a season 4 was planned. With Jessica Lange one more time. I hope that she will have a positive role this time :hehe:

• 1 month later...

Season 4  Cast Details

Earlier this afternoon show series creator Ryan Murphy announced “American Horror Story: Freak Show” as the title of FX’s latest anthology series.

Now, EW breaks news on returning cast, as well as story details.

The seres, returning this fall, is set in Jupiter, Florida, in 1950. “Freak Show” finds Jessica Lange playing a German ex-pat who is managing one of the last freak shows in the U.S.

Her group of “unusuals” Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, and Frances Conroy all play performers whom Lange’s character has rescued.

Adds the site, Denis O’Hare and the gorgeous Emma Roberts are also in talks to return.

“Freak Show’s” 13 episodes will track this group as they do anything to keep their business around.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

• 4 months later...

Just finished watching the first three seasons! Loved it, Asylum was by far my favorite ... I didn't love Coven that much and I saw the Supreme thing coming from like the second episode, also Emma Roberts is just not good enough tbh, I feel like her performance is too weak compared to the rest of the cast, I'm kind of bummed to see she's be back for Freakshow, I like Taissa a lot better

‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ casts world’s smallest woman
The show’s creator Ryan Murphy announced Wednesday that Jyoti Amge is joining the fourth season of his series by tweeting a photo of her and co-star Jessica Lange.
BY KIRTHANA RAMISETTI

Ryan Murphy tweeted a photo of Jessica Lange and Jyoti Amge from the set of ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show' on Wednesday.

Ryan Murphy tweeted a photo of Jessica Lange and Jyoti Amge from the set of ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show' on Wednesday.
A world record holder has joined the cast of “American Horror Story: Freak Show.”

Jyoti Amge, a 20-year-old Indian woman who has been named the world’s smallest woman by The Guinness Book of World Records, is the latest person to join the fourth season of the hit FX show.

“AHS” creator Ryan Murphy announced the unique casting coup Wednesday, when he tweeted a photo of Jessica Lange holding her new co-star.

“Jessica and our newest cast member Jyoti Amge...the world's smallest woman,” Murphy tweeted.

Amge, who is just over 2 feet tall, was named the “world’s shortest living woman” by Guinness in 2011.

She joins a diverse cast of actors on the upcoming season of “AHS,” which is set a Florida “freak show” during the 1950s.

Besides Lange, Sarah Paulson, Frances Conroy, Angela Bassett and Gabourey Sidibe are among the third season’s cast members appearing in the latest installment of the anthology series, with Patti LaBelle, Michael Chiklis and Wes Bentley also joining this season.

• 2 weeks later...