Joe > Average

Model ID Alternate Thread

As we all know, Model ID has become such a vast and disorganized sea that there are many who would have otherwise been id'ed simply lost in the chaos. This thread is just a random alternative.

If you A) would rather take your chances making your inquiries here in a pinned topic rather than making a thread, you may do so. If you B) would like to restate an old inquiry here in exchange for having your old thread deleted in exchange, you may do so as well :) .

Also, try sending a pm to those that ID models the most in place of bumping if you can :ninja: .

Maybe even a tally of a score for most identified to make it more interresting :laugh: or a competitive aspect to encourage more visitors...

:| :rofl::ninja: Well, I strated to preemptively counter that by using one of my own as an example. I probably will later, but anyway, seeing as how countering the number of threads in this section is the overall theme, option B would be like I have this thread "Model With Braces, Please Help!" and I post the pics here in exchange for a staff member deleting that thread. The idea being that if its an old thread, more people would be likely to see it here and deleting the thread creates more space over there.

4. is charlotte @ Just WM Models in Paris

That shot is a test shot from Richard In

http://justwm.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/cha...-by-richard-in/

2. I have seeen that photo at Beauty is Diverse. I told you that a while ago which means she is a top model. also its from a few years ago. if that helps anyone else.

Thanks guys :flower: .

5. Lais Ribeiro

Really :| ? :laugh:

1. Jasmine Tookes?

Oh, I guess it is :laugh: I think I've identified her before too :ninja: .

6. http://chasing-lights.deviantart.com/art/--162234931

not a model. shes a photographer from Poland named Katarzyna Cieślawska

Oh, okay, thanks :laugh: . Next time I'm not sure of the profession, I'll probably send it to the "Other Women" ID thread that's still unused :ninja: .

4. is charlotte @ Just WM Models in Paris

That shot is a test shot from Richard In

http://justwm.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/cha...-by-richard-in/

2. I have seeen that photo at Beauty is Diverse. I told you that a while ago which means she is a top model. also its from a few years ago. if that helps anyone else.

Anyone know who the model above Tricia Helfer is?

triciahelferkristinakru.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pretty sure this is Tricia Helfer. I think the blond to left might be Sarah O'Hare.

Another closeup view of unknown model:

triciahelferandwho92211.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All efforts to ID appreciated and thank you in advance!

She definitely has a thread here, I know that much. Not sure where though :ninja: .

I think thats Lauren Pitt. She's English.
8 could be fatoumata from contreband model agency in paris. it would really help to know what show its from.

I'll have to look harder for more pics of the first one and couldn't really tell from their site on the second one. I'll have to try again and see, but thanks :) .

DanniCullen    0

Side note;

Someone made a model Id topic for this model using the second picture, I can't for the love of god, find it. It was recent (Few weeks ago maybe) I posted thinking it might be Bar R. But, still can't find it, so here is another picture along with it. Maybe someone else knows what topic I'm talking about.

Make-Up: Angie Barton

post-43321-0-1446167721-08464_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446167721-08999_thumb.jpg

awesomexxx    0
Side note;

Someone made a model Id topic for this model using the second picture, I can't for the love of god, find it. It was recent (Few weeks ago maybe) I posted thinking it might be Bar R. But, still can't find it, so here is another picture along with it. Maybe someone else knows what topic I'm talking about.

Make-Up: Angie Barton

post-49777-0-1446167728-41948_thumb.jpg post-49777-0-1446167728-43675_thumb.jpg

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=38511