Bellazon

she does not look like adriana lima she's too pretty to look like her. please do not insult irina with her looking like adriana.

I might be late on this but since I haven't visited the thread I'm responding now - better late than never. I think it's an insult that you would respond so imaturely just because you dislike Adriana because you might not no this but she does have the biggest subforum on this site and therefore she has plenty more fans than Irina. Hmm and I never said they looked alike .. I said she reminded me of her, there's a difference.

I'm not saying Irina or Adriana are ugly. I don't care. I'm saying you're immature, go take a pill or something :).

--------------

btw.. I pretty much adore her Intimissimi ads .. very nice. Thanks PC.

YOU'RE RIGHT. Need I remind people of this pic. The pic that SOOO many people were SURE it was Adriana, and it was Irina.

There are certain similarities between them.

post-11516-1182204318_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, the new Intimissimi pictures will be up hopefully by the end of the week :p I have scan about 30 pictures so far and I think I have 6 left. I need to put some of them together, edit them and tag them (Y)

I will check out the GQ (It) too---I think I know where I can get the issue but no guarantees!!!