Bellazon

Christmas campaign movie for Reserved
#ReservedForXmas

Directed by Gordon Von Steiner

Starring: Irina Shayk / Adwoa Aboah / Jourdan Dunn / Jon Kortajarena / Zuzanna Bijoch / Marta Dyks / Borys Starosz / Bonnie Strange / Swantje Wondermann / Kosta Williams / Marcus Butler / Patricia Manfield / Diana Korkunova / Karina Istomina

33 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Why should she? She gets driven around wherever and whenever she wants to. There's nothing wrong with not having a drivers license.

Because she’s been going through drivers ed for forever? Usually the progression from there is getting a license. There’s nothing wrong with not having one, but it’s a bit funny.

2 hours ago, xoxorae said:

Because she’s been going through drivers ed for forever? Usually the progression from there is getting a license. There’s nothing wrong with not having one, but it’s a bit funny.

Well I'm guessing if she's been going to through  drivers ed for "forever" (depends on your definition of forever tbh) then maybe she failed the tests? Otherwise she would be cruising around town like y'all want her to but she's not. I really don't see what's so funny about it.

3 hours ago, Liora Loyola said:

Just in case he decides to runs out on her and marry someone else. 

She needs to secure that bag :D

Irina doesn’t need to do anything, she has enough money of her own to support herself IF they ever do break up. Marrying someone “just in case”? Are you serious? I’m sure that if that was her plan she would’ve made him marry her a long time ago and she’d sporting a huge rock on her finger now but she’s not one of those women. 

14 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Irina doesn’t need to do anything, she has enough money of her own to support herself IF they ever do break up. Marrying someone “just in case”? Are you serious? I’m sure that if that was her plan she would’ve made him marry her a long time ago and she’d sporting a huge rock on her finger now but she’s not one of those women. 

She's doesn't need to marry the father of her child, now she doesn't need to drive? Wtf? What's next she doesn't need to breathe? :banghead: You're negative af:hang:

Yes, it's her life and i'm dead serious about what I just said. Let's just say, I, at least hope the best for her and maybe one day she'll be Mrs. Cooper and not just "the mother of..."/girlfriend". Not stressing the issue, I'm just hoping for the best for Irina. I'm positive like that. :heart::doofywave:

1 hour ago, Liora Loyola said:

She's doesn't need to marry the father of her child, now she doesn't need to drive? Wtf? What's next she doesn't need to breathe? :banghead: You're negative af:hang:

Yes, it's her life and i'm dead serious about what I just said. Let's just say, I, at least hope the best for her and maybe one day she'll be Mrs. Cooper and not just "the mother of..."/girlfriend". Not stressing the issue, I'm just hoping for the best for Irina. I'm positive like that. :heart::doofywave:

Lmao what does breathing have to do with marriage or her driving? Right, nothing. That’s an absurd comparison and you know it. You can say “I’m just positive like that” as much as you like but we both know that’s not at all what you meant with that comment “she needs to secure that bag”. You’re implying something totally different so don’t act like you don’t know why I said what I said. If you want the best for her then just say that but to imply that there’s something wrong with her not marrying the man of her child... there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that and she’s not “just” his girlfriend or “just” the mother. She IS his girlfriend and a mother. That piece of paper saying she and Bradley are married wouldn’t change a thing about the fact that he cares about her and she does about him. It’s 2017, not 1900. 

On 11/27/2017 at 4:19 PM, *Luna* said:

Lmao what does breathing have to do with marriage or her driving? Right, nothing. That’s an absurd comparison and you know it. You can say “I’m just positive like that” as much as you like but we both know that’s not at all what you meant with that comment “she needs to secure that bag”. You’re implying something totally different so don’t act like you don’t know why I said what I said. If you want the best for her then just say that but to imply that there’s something wrong with her not marrying the man of her child... there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that and she’s not “just” his girlfriend or “just” the mother. She IS his girlfriend and a mother. That piece of paper saying she and Bradley are married wouldn’t change a thing about the fact that he cares about her and she does about him. It’s 2017, not 1900. 

Girl, ka-boom! I'm still fine with the relationship she has now, so you can cut it with the "there’s something wrong with her not marrying the man of her child..." bs. If she never get married, great, I will always still be an Irina fan. I will always hope for the best for her. Even if it comes off as shady. Don't like it, get the fuck out of this thread. It's not even that damn deep. You're also lowkey trying to make it seem like I'm actually bashing unwed people when it's not even about that. Tbh, it seems to me you just have a problem with marriage.:cry2: No cares here, though!!!:bounce:

ONE MORE TIME: I hope Irina SECURE THE BAG, marry BC and all three live happily ever after. THE END.:clap::kiss:

Back on topic because this is just silly and redundant.:ninja:

@Liora Loyola Well I’m glad to hear that you atleast know you come off as shady. Very, actually. And I’m not trying to make it seem like anything sweety. I’m just stating my opinion and observations ;) I don’t have a problem with marriage at all, what I do have a problem with is people who seem to think that marrying someone is the answer to everything and oh let’s not forget “to secure that bag”. And lmao yeah no one cares, that’s why you’re still going on and on too and to check out my profile every time after I post something here? Idk what you're trying to find on there lol. It’s not up to you btw to say “THE END”. Let others have their opinion and if you can’t handle that then just go somewhere else with that attitude of yours.