Bellazon

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

^ If I didn't know she was pregnant a couple of months ago and someone told me that I'd have a hard time believing she gave birth less than 4 months ago... best post pregnancy body ever :shocking:

+1

She should definitely give some free advertisement for her trainer and nutritionist. :yes:

27 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

+1

She should definitely give some free advertisement for her trainer and nutritionist. :yes:

Something makes me think it's mostly genetics with her, and she has always been in great shape. I don't know much about her workout regime but she seems to be one of those lucky few who can do pretty much whatever they want and still have an amazing figure. 

8 hours ago, Ardilla said:

WOW, I didn't expect that. Irina showed baby Lea for the first time in such a way. Especially since Irina hid her daughter so far. Great surprise! Lea is such a cute baby girl :heart:

Same, I didn't expect this at all, but it's a fun surprise though! I do think she won't show Lea as much as fans would probably want, especially since she kept her out of the spotlight for a very long time but every once in a while would be fun/cute to see :smile: She looks super cute.

45 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Same, I didn't expect this at all, but it's a fun surprise though! I do think she won't show Lea as much as fans would probably want, especially since she kept her out of the spotlight for a very long time but every once in a while would be fun/cute to see :smile: She looks super cute.

Yeah it's really big surprise. But if she took Lea for a walk, then she had to know that papz could take pictures. What is still a big surprise for me, because she always hid her daughter during walks. Anyway, I'm really happy! Lea is absolutely adorable baby girl... and her cheeks :heart: You can see good genes right away :rofl: