Bellazon

Oh my! How exciting! Finally! I wonder what changed. Maybe her L’Oréal contract helped or she has had more runway experience? In any case, I love it and I’ll be looking forward to seeing her at the show and I’ll be curious to see how she does on the runway.

I think Victoria’s Secret should strive to cast models with different strong looks and Irina definitely has one. I don’t think that there is going to be anyone else that looks like her at the show. And if anyone thinks that she looks like Adriana Lima, well, since Sara Sampaio can be an Angel, then Irina can certainly be one of the runway Angels.

I've been following Irina for so many years now, I remember at one point (yeaaaars ago) she was posting sad posts on IG and people on here were saying it may have been related to VS rejecting her? 

Irina would have taken VS to new heights if they took her on years ago IMO. She's 30+; they should have hired her when she was much younger. Not that she's any less beautiful, not at all, there have just been so many wasted years!!! I imagine her Intimissimi contract was an issue at the time? I think she wasn't taken on because she was pretty much unknown. 

I'm very happy for Irina, she's worked very hard and deserves this. So good to see.