Bellazon

The sad thing with media is that if she were to sue, she would have to prove that she never slept with him.

News papers don't have to prove anything, even though they used "sources".

So media always wins and Iri is now branded for life.

I refuse to believe it but even if it were true, it is her private business and no one has the right to put her on blast like that.

El Mundo Deportivo is the mouth piece of FC Barcelona, who are bitter rivals to the club her ex plays for.

So it's not too hard to see what is happening here.

Having said that, there is no doubt in my mind that the pervy old creep Blatter has gotten it on with models like Irina in the not too distant past.

Though I very much doubt that Irina was actually one of them.

yes and the story is over the world, even she denied it on IG or twitter right know, media's don't stop publishing the story. And most people who read it just remember and believe the bad part of this story, true or not.

Let's do our part and stop talking about it. I'm applying that principle to all aspects of the "SB" story, as a fashion and football fan. I want "SB" gone from the public memory in every single way.

El Mundo Deportivo is the mouth piece of FC Barcelona, who are bitter rivals to the club her ex plays for.

Well first it was the Spanish newspaper El Mundo not "Mundo deportivo".

El Mundo is normally a serious newspaper, i was surprised it came from them.

But its true what you said about mundo deportivo. Maybe some media's use the Fifa scandals right know to bring such stories.

It all seems rather convenient to me. Blatter's relationship with a much younger woman who just happens to be the ex of one of the most high-profile players.

Everything about it reeks of being a manufactured story.

"SB" is known for elaborating his own legend in a way that would make dictators jealous.

Eh, I'm part Russian and believe me, from my own observations and experiences, there is an great number of Russian women who go out of their way to sleep with foreign men to gain fortune, favours or some kind of higher standing. I'm not saying Irina has any association with Blatter but the reason why people believe these things is because of the behaviour of the Russian women who choose to "entertain" ageing men from abroad in exchange for 7* hotel stays and Chanel bags. It happens. A lot. And so, it's plausible to have occurred at the beginning of her career.

I highly doubt it though. 

She looks so different here . Nose and Lips. If you compare to more recent ones its big difference.

Still very pretty

She basically went from beautiful to --> stunning unreal beauty.

She looks the same. She has not had any surgery... you can so tell. Of course she's younger here and her eyebrows are thinner.
Her chin and nose are totally different. It's understandable that she's denying it though.

The sad thing with media is that if she were to sue, she would have to prove that she never slept with him.

I refuse to believe it but even if it were true, it is her private business and no one has the right to put her on blast like that.

Not true. If she were to sue, the newspapers would have to prove she did sleep with him. She doesn't have to prove anything.

Even though it's not true (in my opinion), I do not think she'll sue.

Not true. If she were to sue, the newspapers would have to prove she did sleep with him. She doesn't have to prove anything.

You are wrong. She would have to prove and that is why tabloids get away with shit they write.

Otherwise they would all go out of business from the amount of law suits that would follow.

You are wrong. She would have to prove and that is why tabloids get away with shit they write.

Otherwise they would all go out of business from the amount of law suits that would follow.

Nope, I think you'll find I am not. My wife is a barrister - who deals with this sort of stuff in court - and the tabloids would have to prove the story was correct.

The reason the majority of celebs do not sue is because the story is actually true or they have other things to hide and do not want their lives coming under scrutiny.