Bellazon

i was reading someone's opinion that it might have been a PR person or someone like that tweeted it because Irina rarely uses twitter? most of her posts are linked through her facebook, not posted directly on twitter :idk: either way it's a silly thing to get defensive about.

she looks gorgeous in the Glamour photos btw :drool:

Let me clarify this, Irina doesn't even have the password of her twitter. It's 100% used by her PR people, Irina only manages her facebook account. Irina herself told that to the guy who host her fansite. I think that her PR is an asshole for saying things to Bar on behalf of Irina when maybe she doesn't even know what happened =/

Let me clarify this, Irina doesn't even have the password of her twitter. It's 100% used by her PR people, Irina only manages her facebook account. Irina herself told that to the guy who host her fansite. I think that her PR is an asshole for saying things to Bar on behalf of Irina when maybe she doesn't even know what happened =/

if only everyone was aware of this :/ it's unfortunate for both of them as Bar may not know it wasn't Irina and Irina might not even know it happen. i'm sure it will all be awkwardly cleared up the next time they meet :ninja:

its very rude if that was a PR person was speaking on behalf of Irina if its true

cant believe it will cause so much shit now especially when people dont know that & they jump straight to attacking models

i was reading someone's opinion that it might have been a PR person or someone like that tweeted it because Irina rarely uses twitter? most of her posts are linked through her facebook, not posted directly on twitter :idk: either way it's a silly thing to get defensive about.

I read something like that from Irina fans on tumblr too,

I had a feeling it was strange for her to react that way because Irina and Bar seem(ed) to be friends.

It's really sad if her PR did it, also because she usually doesn't seem to talk about Ronaldo..